MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

MS13NBC is reporting this?

Gee, I think I'll reserve judgement until legitimate sources weigh in.

Yeah these people are obviously the far left, totally voted for Obama. It's just comical now how morons try and twist reality.
Naziqt314.png
Democrats have been posing as nazis and kkk since Saul Alinsky told them to in the 70s.
Yeah its all just fake news dude all the baddies are left. Imagine being this stupid.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

Was Dylan Roof a conservative?

Idk, he's a murderer of innocent people and past-due for his hanging time.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.

Newsflash: The Confederate flag is not a foreign jihad symbol.

Newsflash - so what? It's about your lacking ability to point out right wing extremism as you have no problem identifying terrorism.
Where is the right wing extremism in that photo?

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Anyway, more of those racist clown fucks then there are Islamic terrorists that we are comparing and contrasting to. So, you're point just blew.....away with the wind.

And rightly so. Always remember - Not all Trump voters are Klansmen, Nazis, White Supremacists or alt-right.

But all Klansman, Nazis, White Supremacists and alt-righties voted for Trump :)

015818d4d5008bde8ef4486ca34d5d0b6cc8f272.jpeg

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

Newsflash - so what? It's about your lacking ability to point out right wing extremism as you have no problem identifying terrorism.

It only is made manifest in the SJW-wired mind. ;)

roof.jpg

I think it's the racist who tried to start race war holding the confederate flag. You may have to squint your eyes a little to see it.

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.

"Guys the left is KKK and Nazi its true herp derp"

Seriously who the hell takes this crap seriously. It's a joke.

How about denouncing these assholes instead of playing your stupid games.

Last edited:

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.

Yeah, these guys were raising their hands because they had the same question.

kkk.jpg

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Anyway, more of those racist clown fucks then there are Islamic terrorists that we are comparing and contrasting to. So, you're point just blew.....away with the wind.

And rightly so. Always remember - Not all Trump voters are Klansmen, Nazis, White Supremacists or alt-right.

But all Klansman, Nazis, White Supremacists and alt-righties voted for Trump :)

015818d4d5008bde8ef4486ca34d5d0b6cc8f272.jpeg

How did calling a large swath of Americans "Deplorable" work out for your girl, Hillary?

Idk about you, but I'd say not so well. :dunno:

Back to topic of OP: No MAGA connection found, next!

Or it could be that he hated them.

Wingers, always desperate for advantage, both ends.
Don’t pretend to be a centrist by going “both sides“ on me, Trump lover. Embrace your Trumpism without shame
Actually Mac is right. There is no evidence thus far he had any strong political ideology or that this was done out of political motivation do we? Instead we have armchair quarterbacks on both sides dissecting his every detail whether it is the emblems he adorned himself with or his instagram, trying to pin an ideology on him.

What is ignored is that mental illness has no ideology, or religion, nor does it rally the base or produce useful poster children to raise funds on. It is the first thing for which funfpding is cut and the last thing to be acknowledged in events like this. Who cares what his politics are? It is irrelevant. A 17 yr old took time to plan a massacre, carry it out, and make sure those he liked remained alive so they could “tell his story”. What did we miss in this child?

No, but these are far leftists. Which group poses a greater threat to society?

iu

Anarchists are not lefties - They have little in the way of a political ideology and mostly enjoy fucking stuff up.

ANTIFA are the democrats Brown Shirts. The Stalinist democrats employ ANTIFA and other violent hate groups in a perpetual Kristalnacht.

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.

roof.jpg

There you go, two morons and one of them even wants to imply that Roof was a liberal fighting for a cause that no liberal is fighting for. Couple of hypocritical dumbasses.
Huh? A nut job is all he is. You’re attempting to pin him to others . Why are you afraid of your own posts?

Never said he wasn't a nut job, I also believe most Islamic terrorists are nut jobs too, especially the lone wolves who commit acts of terrorism on their own because they were 'inspired'. Just like Mr. Roof.

Is he right wing? Of course he is but you can't say it, can you?
Where is the evidence to link him to either party?

Nowhere, but partisan trolls gonna do what they do. That kid probably isn't old enough to vote, even.

roof.jpg

I think it's the racist who tried to start race war holding the confederate flag. You may have to squint your eyes a little to see it.
The confederate flag is not the symbol of the conservative party.....

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.

Newsflash Jeenius:

You're not liberal. You're a Marxist Commie douche. I'm more liberal than you. I've observed your posting and deduced you're unteachable, therefore, there's no way you're a liberal.

What you are is a Progressive Marxist Authoritarian masquerading as a liberal.

There you go, two morons and one of them even wants to imply that Roof was a liberal fighting for a cause that no liberal is fighting for. Couple of hypocritical dumbasses.
Huh? A nut job is all he is. You’re attempting to pin him to others . Why are you afraid of your own posts?

Never said he wasn't a nut job, I also believe most Islamic terrorists are nut jobs too, especially the lone wolves who commit acts of terrorism on their own because they were 'inspired'. Just like Mr. Roof.

Is he right wing? Of course he is but you can't say it, can you?
Where is the evidence to link him to either party?

Nowhere, but partisan trolls gonna do what they do. That kid probably isn't old enough to vote, even.

I believe he was 21 when he tried to start a right wing race war.

roof.jpg

The confederate flag is not the symbol of the conservative party.....

Did you know it wasn't the flag CSA flag either?

Anyway, the flag is defended by right wing nuts, the klan and those like them and pretty much most people in the GOP. I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself.

Forum List

Back