MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Was Dylan Roof a conservative?

Idk, he's a murderer of innocent people and past-due for his hanging time.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.
Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?

Can you provide some kind of historical proof of what you claim? I'd say no.

My family hid white people from the KKK, I know exactly how it was.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
Hahahaha, can’t make it up! Nope

What you can't do it appears is have a regular debate, instead you post shit like that, some how claiming a win but putting no effort behind an argument.

I think Mac looks for liberals to espouse an opinion and then attacks. He will then do the following:

1. Call you a 'regressive'
2. Ignore any point you make.
3. Tell you that he got under your skin
4. Point to something in his signature that doesn't quite fit
5. You may attempt to bring Mac back to the point of the thread, don't bother, he'll just keep repeating 1 - 4 until he finally gives up.

Anyway the shooter appears to be a Trump gun nut for whatever that is worth.

From the link:
"On his Facebook page, Pagourtzis posted a photo on April 30 that seems chilling in retrospect: a T-shirt spread out on a bed with the slogan "Born to Kill."

The same day the 17-year-old put up a photo of a trenchcoat — like the one classmates say he wore to school most days — covered with pins, including the Iron Cross, a German military medal sometimes associated with Nazis, and a symbol of a goat head that is connected to the Church of Satan.
"The caption below the photo appeared to be an explanation of the meaning of some of the other pins: He captioned the photo: "Hammer and Sickle = Rebellion," "Rising Sun = Kamikaze Tactics," "Iron Cross = Bravery," "Baphomet = Evil," "Cthulhu = Power.""

MAGA, that is most certainly not. :itsok: :no_text11:

Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

I see, so regardless of the Instagram follows, the fact that this kid and his dad appear to be avid gun nuts he was a communist because he had the hammer and sickle? I think he used symbolism from repressive regimes. 2 symbols from fascist governments and one from a communist and you think that means what?

It means he was quite ignorant about history and lat
It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

The ideology doesn't matter. These white shooters all have ideologies and their intent was to terrorize. They are terrorists too. Are there also mental health issues? Yup...same for the home grown Islamic terrorists we've had here.

Very inaccurate. Terrorism is strategy to promote a political agenda. These school shootings are largely done by loner mental cases who idolize the Columbine Shooters. If they have any agenda, it's nihilism.

What's the difference between a Muslim loaner mental case who idolize foreign terrorists and a non Muslim one?

Aren't they nihilist too?

I can't believe this has to be explained to you.

One has a foundation in the Islamic religion, and the other is simply a nutbar.

Can a nutbar gravitate towards Islam? Why yes! In fact, their doctrine makes it likely.

And you just proved my point in spades...

A neo Nazi white nationalist and Trump supporter? Well, add him to the growing list of mass murderers with the same vile habits.

instagram-pic-nikolas-cruz-ap-cwd-480x360.jpg

915602_1_0620-dylann-roof.jpg_standard.jpg

Let's also not forget this guy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Misogyny and blaming women for not being able to get laid, sounds like the poster child for the alt-right on this board.

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

I follow Nancy Pelosi on Twitter. What's your point?

roof.jpg

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

What is the stance of the KKK on these things?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

A neo Nazi white nationalist and Trump supporter? Well, add him to the growing list of mass murderers with the same vile habits.

maxresdefault.jpg

Misogyny and blaming women for not being able to get laid, sounds like the poster child for the alt-right on this board.
Unfortunately this alt right bullshit is all over the internet. Maga!

roof.jpg

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

Your rhetoric is not proof. Your concession is duly noted.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

What a goofy point of view. ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes-41:

Yes, generally terrorism is defined as having a political agenda ...

But abortion clinic bombers and murderers have a political agenda. Were Eric Rudolph, Ted Kaczynski and Scott Roeder Muslims?

maxresdefault.jpg

Unfortunately this alt right bullshit is all over the internet. Maga!

Very true, they certainly have an over pronounced presence wherever you find a comments section on the internet.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Rhetoric? I asked you a question, some would consider it rhetorical considering the answer is so obvious.

Look at the items I listed, ask yourself what position you think the klan would or has taken and then get back to me about how liberal they are. You can do it, coward. Remember if you don't it only shows that you treat right wing extremism/terrorism way, way differently than other forms.

What a goofy point of view. ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes-41:

Yes, generally terrorism is defined as having a political agenda ...

But abortion clinic bombers and murderers have a political agenda. Were Eric Rudolph, Ted Kaczynski and Scott Roeder Muslims?

I only know of Kaczynski, yes he was a domestic terrorist. What is your point? That Puerto-Rican Obama let loose from prison is also a terrorist.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Rhetoric? I asked you a question, some would consider it rhetorical considering the answer is so obvious.

Look at the items I listed, ask yourself what position you think the klan would or has taken and then get back to me about how liberal they are. You can do it, coward. Remember if you don't it only shows that you treat right wing extremism/terrorism way, way differently than other forms.

I asked for proof, and you provided rhetoric, therefore, you lose by default.

That's how this works. :04:

iu

roof.jpg

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Dood. There are only 3,000 people in the U.S. who identify as KKK members (compare that to the 5,000 who claim Church of Jedi membership). That equates to .0009% of the population.

It is a FRINGE GROUP that the vast majority abhor and which has no influence other than to make people like you perform auto-atomic wedgies.

Forum List

Back