MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?

Can you provide some kind of historical proof of what you claim? I'd say no.

My family hid white people from the KKK, I know exactly how it was.

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

What is the stance of the KKK on these things?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

Your rhetoric is not proof. Your concession is duly noted.

Rhetoric? I asked you a question, some would consider it rhetorical considering the answer is so obvious.

Look at the items I listed, ask yourself what position you think the klan would or has taken and then get back to me about how liberal they are. You can do it, coward. Remember if you don't it only shows that you treat right wing extremism/terrorism way, way differently than other forms.

I asked for proof, and you provided rhetoric, therefore, you lose.

That's how this works. :04:

I gave you proof. I showed you numerous examples where the klan and liberals are like oil and water. Let's put this another way, let's make it personal. Of the list I provided you are more aligned with the klan than I am. You're on the right, no?

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

Dood. There are only 3,000 people in the U.S. who identify as KKK members (compare that to the 5,000 who claim Church of Jedi membership). That equates to .0009% of the population.

It is a FRINGE GROUP that the vast majority abhor and which has no influence other than to make people like you perform auto-atomic wedgies.

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Anyway, more of those racist clown fucks then there are Islamic terrorists that we are comparing and contrasting to. So, you're point just blew.....away with the wind.

Daddy's a real loser too.

He should be charged.

32941459_10216954457400575_7877771607790321664_n.jpg

YEP - Toss him in with his son and throw away the key.

Fox News viewing NRA nutbars must be watched closely at all times.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Rhetoric? I asked you a question, some would consider it rhetorical considering the answer is so obvious.

Look at the items I listed, ask yourself what position you think the klan would or has taken and then get back to me about how liberal they are. You can do it, coward. Remember if you don't it only shows that you treat right wing extremism/terrorism way, way differently than other forms.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I gave you proof. I showed you numerous examples where the klan and liberals are like oil and water. Let's put this another way, let's make it personal. Of the list I provided you are more aligned with the klan than I am. You're on the right, no?

Yes, rhetoric, faggot. Your own retarded words with no credible references mean exactly jack shit in the real world.

"Because you say so"? Go fuck yourself with that nonsense.

Yoar Welcome.

Apparently you grew up earning participation trophies, well, thanks for playing. :)

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Dood. There are only 3,000 people in the U.S. who identify as KKK members (compare that to the 5,000 who claim Church of Jedi membership). That equates to .0009% of the population.

It is a FRINGE GROUP that the vast majority abhor and which has no influence other than to make people like you perform auto-atomic wedgies.

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Of course you are, dear. And doing so pins the bogometer.

But please continue! Demonizing White People is a surefire strategy for the Prog-Dems to be victorious in the upcoming elections! Nothing convinces a white person to support the Prog agenda more than calling him a Racist Skinhead Nazi KKK supporter!

Yeah these people are obviously the far left, totally voted for Obama. It's just comical now how morons try and twist reality.
Naziqt314.png

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

What a goofy point of view. ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes-41:

Yes, generally terrorism is defined as having a political agenda ...

But abortion clinic bombers and murderers have a political agenda. Were Eric Rudolph, Ted Kaczynski and Scott Roeder Muslims?

I only know of Kaczynski, yes he was a domestic terrorist. What is your point? That Puerto-Rican Obama let loose from prison is also a terrorist.

Did you conveniently forget what you just said?

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist.

I won't even bother with the trash posting in this thread. Somehow I knew the leftists on this board would be hoping that this kid would be affiliated with right wing causes. For shame. A classic case of missing the forest for the trees.

giphy.gif

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Yes, rhetoric, faggot. Your own retarded words with no credible references mean exactly jack shit in the real world.

"Because you say so"? Go fuck yourself with that nonsense.

Yoar Welcome.

You're literally going to pretend you don't know the position of the klan on gay marriage or 'Christian' values?

Faggot? Ah, you're the one afraid to answer a question, afraid you are more aligned with the klan than I am. I think they use the word 'faggot' a lot.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

What a goofy point of view. ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes-41:

Yes, generally terrorism is defined as having a political agenda ...

But abortion clinic bombers and murderers have a political agenda. Were Eric Rudolph, Ted Kaczynski and Scott Roeder Muslims?

I only know of Kaczynski, yes he was a domestic terrorist. What is your point? That Puerto-Rican Obama let loose from prison is also a terrorist.

Did you conveniently forget what you just said?

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist.

Convenient Mary, that's what they call him.

Yeah these people are obviously the far left, totally voted for Obama. It's just comical now how morons try and twist reality.
Naziqt314.png

No, but these are far leftists. Which group poses a greater threat to society?

iu

Going on a limb here, not the counter protesters to right wing racism.

I wonder if anyone will notice that you're changing the subject.

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook
And his posts were antagonist in nature. Hate and vitriol...

Naziqt314.png
Democrats have been posing as nazis and kkk since Saul Alinsky told them to in the 70s.

This crazy fucking thread wouldn't be complete without you Tipsy. I hope you stocked up on scotch or whatever puts you in that mood you're so famous for.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

The Klan and democrats are one in the same! Have been since the 1920's.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

On which issues? The use of the confederate flag or all these other ones I already listed?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Imagine being this dumb.

Forum List

Back