MAGA Sycophant Mocked After Clip Shows Him Calling Simone Biles "Weak Little Gymnast"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Mark Robinson, avowed MAGA sycophant and North Carolina gubernatorial candidate, is coming under heavy fire on social media after footage surfaced of him attacking beloved Olympian gymnast Simone Biles.

“I ain’t no little weak gymnast that quits when the going gets tough,” Robinson said during a 2021 campaign event. “My generation’s cut from a different cloth.”

His comments were made when Biles – the most decorated gymnast in the history of the Olympic games – was on a mental health break. She returned to Paris this year and has already led the U.S. team to a gold-winning victory.

So they attack Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Simone Biles, and women that don't have children. This should go well.

Mark Robinson, avowed MAGA sycophant and North Carolina gubernatorial candidate, is coming under heavy fire on social media after footage surfaced of him attacking beloved Olympian gymnast Simone Biles.

“I ain’t no little weak gymnast that quits when the going gets tough,” Robinson said during a 2021 campaign event. “My generation’s cut from a different cloth.”

His comments were made when Biles – the most decorated gymnast in the history of the Olympic games – was on a mental health break. She returned to Paris this year and has already led the U.S. team to a gold-winning victory.

So they attack Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Simone Biles, and women that don't have children. This should go well.
Likely thinking back to the last Olympics when she abandoned her team when she couldn't win the individual trophy....
Did you forget about that skrewey?
Mental health break......hahahahahahahaha

When are you moving?

Likely thinking back to the last Olympics when she abandoned her team when she couldn't win the individual trophy....
She was on the team, dope. If she wasn’t able to perform, the team would have lost and she would have prevented one of the other excellent gymnasts from competing.

Remind me how the team did without her? That’s right. They won.

Stepping down and letting the team go on was selfless.

That guy's a hard far rightwing idiot.

He's recently stated that "some people need killing."

At a church no-less.

If they elect him, that state's written off.

She withdrew when she was experiencing dizziness/spacial relationship issues
Hard to land a flip onto a six inch beam when you don’t have confidence where you are

You are resurfacing a quote from 2021 and applying it to today. The quote was obviously true when it was made.

Let’s see Mark Robinson land a flip onto a six inch balance beam then he can criticize Simone Biles toughness
That is great. If only she was in important fields creating new technologies and/or fixing problems with new technologies as an example. She would not be known, but we would be better off if we had many of our young getting degrees and earning it in the important subjects needed. you see the costs of things we build now. From military to deep space and everything in between. At some point we have to be sported out.

Obviously Biles could not perform in 2021. That's when the quote was made. You and the rest of the twisted terrorist democrats treat it as if it was made just now. Par for the lying democrats.
How can he call that weak?

Biles had been preparing for five years for that Olympics
You think she dropped out frivolously?

It takes extreme mental and physical toughness to do the routines those girls do

Fat Ass Robinson can’t do a push up

That is great. If only she was in important fields creating new technologies and/or fixing problems with new technologies as an example. She would not be known, but we would be better off if we had many of our young getting degrees and earning it in the important subjects needed. you see the costs of things we build now. From military to deep space and everything in between. At some point we have to be sported out.
No, we don't.

How can he call that weak?

Biles had been preparing for five years for that Olympics
You think she dropped out frivolously?

It takes extreme mental and physical toughness to do the routines those girls do

Fat Ass Robinson can’t do a push up
No she didn't drop out frivolous. She had reasons in 2021 that are not applicable today no matter how much lying democrats want to pretend the quote was made today.

No she didn't drop out frivolous. She had reasons in 2021 that are not applicable today no matter how much lying democrats want to pretend the quote was made today.
And Robinson mocked her as weak and said she let the country down

That was 2021 does not excuse it

Forum List

Back