Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

Maher refers to hgimself as a liberal.

But you say he is not some lefty?

What the fuck...man...jeez....your parents try so hard with you, but you insisted on taking those drugs anyway...ruining your life and theirs as well.

He refers to himself as a libertarian. Now watch how you suddenly dont care how he identifies himself

wrong.

Watch the clip of him with Pelosis daughter.

He refers to himself as a liberal.

Sure he does...Except he doesnt. Just look how he gushes over Ron Paul

Bill Maher LOVES Libertarian Republican Ron Paul - YouTube

So again, will you believe the man when he self identifies or will you tell everyone you know what he really is?

The President of Kenya is named Barry? I gotta check..

Nope..it's Mwai Kibaki.

Mwai Kibaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The president of the USA is named Barry.

I understand that you are ignorant of anything American.

47148839.jpg

I guess Barry told Occidental that he was an Indonesian citizen...

(It's a joke, dumbass - put the Snopes link down slowly...)

I considered Maher a idiot two weeks I still do Today and I will two weeks from now a leopard can't change it's spots.

I considered Maher a idiot two weeks I still do Today and I will two weeks from now a leopard can't change it's spots.

Whoa there buddy, Idiot wasnt the discussion. The righties called him the Rush Limbaugh of the left. :eusa_boohoo:

Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

He is a rabid leftie.

And as a leftie, I should know.

Sure he does...Except he doesnt. Just look how he gushes over Ron Paul

Bill Maher LOVES Libertarian Republican Ron Paul - YouTube

So again, will you believe the man when he self identifies or will you tell everyone you know what he really is?

Funny, he didn't give a million dollars to Paul, the way he did to Dear Leader....

Thats because Paul cant win but he admires him none the less. What does that have to do with anything?

Whoa there buddy, Idiot wasnt the discussion. The righties called him the Rush Limbaugh of the left. :eusa_boohoo:
He is as much of liberal partisan as Rush is a conservative one the only real difference between them is the direction from which there views come.

He is as much of liberal partisan as Rush is a conservative one the only real difference between them is the direction from which there views come.

Did you watch the vid? In Fact, ever watched his show?

Last edited:

I have.

Maher's is definitely a radical leftie.

He does invite guests of all kinds on his show though.

That doesn't mean he agrees with them, in any way shape or form.

Personally I think he can often be a self-righteous prick, and, aside from occasionally watching "New Rules" while channel flipping, I can't stand to watch him anymore.

I have.

Maher's is definitely a radical leftie.

He does invite guests of all kinds on his show though.

That doesn't mean he agrees with them, in any way shape or form.

Personally I think he can often be a self-righteous prick, and, aside from occasionally watching "New Rules" while channel flipping, I can't stand to watch him anymore.

You misspelled libertarian

Maher had nothing to do with Ms Pelosi's video beyond airing it and then making excuses for the inexcusable. I do have a little more respect for Alexandra Pelosi after viewing it....

Maher is still a useless ugly troll with an enormous nose, a whore problem, and drug issues.....

bill-maher-big-nose-political-poster-1286999420.jpg

Last edited:
Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

"Cons are creaming in their pants""? You sound like a big fan of Maher yourself. Everyone knows what a creep Maher is but it took the Limbaugh affair to bring Maher's disgusting stuff out on the open. Nobody is "creaming" about anything but the hypocrisy on the left seems to be more obvious every day.

Maher had nothing to do with Ms Pelosi's video beyond airing it and then making excuses for the inexcusable. I do have a little more respect for Alexandra Pelosi after viewing it....

Maher is still a useless ugly troll with an enormous nose, a whore problem, and drug issues.....

bill-maher-big-nose-political-poster-1286999420.jpg

Yeah, pretty vile guy indeed. What a pig.

Forum List

Back