Maher nails it again

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Hey guno!! From HuffPo:

Bill Maher took white liberals and conservatives to task over racism on Friday.

The “Real Time with Bill Maher“ host called out conservatives who believe “reverse racism” is actually thing and white liberals who crap on being white to feel better about themselves.

“I know you’re trying to demonstrate to minorities that you’re a sympathetic ally by dumping on your own whiteness, but most minority folks could give a shit,” he said at the end of his “New Rule” segment.

“[Minorities] think it’s ridiculous, you pretending you’re making a difference when you’re just making yourself feel better. It’s so ... white.”

I liked this one:

"There's gotta be some kind of sweet spot between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police."

Bill Maher is a douche. The pathetic liberal "apology for being white" crap he does have a point about, although I don't know who makes HIM a spokesperson for black thinking.

It is obviously a laughable (and predictable) liberal piece of stupidity to apologize for skin color (even if you try to conceal it by apologizing for "privilege" instead). It is akin to "apologizing" for slavery. We weren't even around at the time. We can have had no responsibility for it or any hand in ending it, so we have nothing to apologize for -- nor can we take credit for the termination of slavery.

But there IS such a thing as "reverse" racism. And someday, REPARATIONS will be demanded!

Liberal schmucks are amusing. Alleged "comic," Bill Maher, isn't.

Bill Maher is a douche. The pathetic liberal "apology for being white" crap he does have a point about, although I don't know who makes HIM a spokesperson for black thinking.

It is obviously a laughable (and predictable) liberal piece of stupidity to apologize for skin color (even if you try to conceal it by apologizing for "privilege" instead). It is akin to "apologizing" for slavery. We weren't even around at the time. We can have had no responsibility for it or any hand in ending it, so we have nothing to apologize for -- nor can we take credit for the termination of slavery.

But there IS such a thing as "reverse" racism. And someday, REPARATIONS will be demanded!

Liberal schmucks are amusing. Alleged "comic," Bill Maher, isn't.
Maher annoys folks on both ends of the spectrum, and I'd consider that a good sign.

I will be happy to pay reparations to anyone I have enslaved. :laugh2:

Hey guno!! From HuffPo:

The “Real Time with Bill Maher“ host called out conservatives who believe “reverse racism” is actually thing and white liberals who crap on being white to feel better about themselves.

“I know you’re trying to demonstrate to minorities that you’re a sympathetic ally by dumping on your own whiteness, but most minority folks could give a shit,” he said at the end of his “New Rule” segment.

“[Minorities] think it’s ridiculous, you pretending you’re making a difference when you’re just making yourself feel better. It’s so ... white.”

I liked this one:

"There's gotta be some kind of sweet spot between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police."

His "New Rules" is always spot on.

It's lucky that you were hatched about 100 years too late, hmmm?

It's lucky that you were hatched about 100 years too late, hmmm?

My ancestors came here in the 1840s through New York. They were Irish and put up with much of the same shit you Democrats subjected black people to.

I am also originally from New York.

Care to try again?

Have you ever considered that you might just have been paying Reparations---for half a Century...with The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action?

Reparations is: keeping the money coming, plus snaring more...and this time there is to be an apology with the check.

Hey guno!! From HuffPo:

I liked this one:

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Good commentary. I don't agree with many of Maher's economic views, but I've always found him to be a down to earth straight shooter.

Forum List

Back