Maher nails it again

Hey guno!! From HuffPo:

Bill Maher took white liberals and conservatives to task over racism on Friday.

The “Real Time with Bill Maher“ host called out conservatives who believe “reverse racism” is actually thing and white liberals who crap on being white to feel better about themselves.

“I know you’re trying to demonstrate to minorities that you’re a sympathetic ally by dumping on your own whiteness, but most minority folks could give a shit,” he said at the end of his “New Rule” segment.

“[Minorities] think it’s ridiculous, you pretending you’re making a difference when you’re just making yourself feel better. It’s so ... white.”

I liked this one:

"There's gotta be some kind of sweet spot between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police."

I knew you'd glom onto that one when I saw it.

You know what he lacked? Lots of examples to go along with his rant. He described a thing that that doesn't exist. Did you notice that?

There is a sweet spot between the PC Police ( whoever they are ) and the Baltimore police. It's where I live. It's where most rational thinkers live.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Hey guno!! From HuffPo:

Bill Maher took white liberals and conservatives to task over racism on Friday.

The “Real Time with Bill Maher“ host called out conservatives who believe “reverse racism” is actually thing and white liberals who crap on being white to feel better about themselves.

“I know you’re trying to demonstrate to minorities that you’re a sympathetic ally by dumping on your own whiteness, but most minority folks could give a shit,” he said at the end of his “New Rule” segment.

“[Minorities] think it’s ridiculous, you pretending you’re making a difference when you’re just making yourself feel better. It’s so ... white.”

I liked this one:

"There's gotta be some kind of sweet spot between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police."

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Good commentary. I don't agree with many of Maher's economic views, but I've always found him to be a down to earth straight shooter.

Yep. He's an honest, old fashioned liberal, which is why he makes the Regressive Lefties a little pissy.

Bill Maher is a douche. The pathetic liberal "apology for being white" crap he does have a point about, although I don't know who makes HIM a spokesperson for black thinking.

It is obviously a laughable (and predictable) liberal piece of stupidity to apologize for skin color (even if you try to conceal it by apologizing for "privilege" instead). It is akin to "apologizing" for slavery. We weren't even around at the time. We can have had no responsibility for it or any hand in ending it, so we have nothing to apologize for -- nor can we take credit for the termination of slavery.

But there IS such a thing as "reverse" racism. And someday, REPARATIONS will be demanded!

Liberal schmucks are amusing. Alleged "comic," Bill Maher, isn't.
Maher annoys folks on both ends of the spectrum, and I'd consider that a good sign.

He does annoy folks on both ends and in the middle. But he is a self-satisfied smirking schmuck all the same. And he (for the MOST part) has his head up his ass. And he's such a narcissistic piece of crap, he thinks its the best view on earth and he adores the aroma.

Bill Maher is a douche. The pathetic liberal "apology for being white" crap he does have a point about, although I don't know who makes HIM a spokesperson for black thinking.

It is obviously a laughable (and predictable) liberal piece of stupidity to apologize for skin color (even if you try to conceal it by apologizing for "privilege" instead). It is akin to "apologizing" for slavery. We weren't even around at the time. We can have had no responsibility for it or any hand in ending it, so we have nothing to apologize for -- nor can we take credit for the termination of slavery.

But there IS such a thing as "reverse" racism. And someday, REPARATIONS will be demanded!

Maher annoys folks on both ends of the spectrum, and I'd consider that a good sign.
While he is not politically correct in all ways, where he is politically correct is in the whinny sense.

He does annoy folks on both ends and in the middle. But he is a self-satisfied smirking schmuck all the same. And he (for the MOST part) has his head up his ass. And he's such a narcissistic piece of crap, he thinks its the best view on earth and he adores the aroma.

Coming from the guy who welched on a bet as to not deprive us of his view on things…this is especially funny.

Forum List

Back