Mail In Voting Is Social Injustice

Some 90-year-old who can't make it to the polls because they can't stand in line for 30 minutes.

Where's the harm in letting them vote by mail?

We've been voting by mail for over ten years now and it's been a blessing.
90 years, or the elderly, are some of the biggest victims of voter fraud… ballot harvesters steal their ballots and vote as the ballot harvester see fit. They are the most endanger and mail-in voting makes it that much easier!

Somehow the "dems" got Utah (the reddest state in the union) to go along with their evil scheme.

"All registered voters in the Utah County’s that allow vote by mail will automatically receive a ballot with prepaid return envelopes if an election is being conducted by mail."

^^^ Dem cheaters and riggers weigh in, continue.

Now only if you had some proof. Sucks to be you, dummy
You mean proof like the special counsel just presented proving lawless Dems infiltrated White House servers to spy on a sitting president and push the Russian hoax in an historic attack on democracy and the will of the people that kind of proof? You won't be laughing when we destroy the left and you people get kicked back to the fringe and told to shut up, trust me.

You mean proof like the special counsel just presented proving lawless Dems infiltrated White House servers to spy on a sitting president and push the Russian hoax in an historic attack on democracy and the will of the people that kind of proof?
LOL... more bizarre conspiracy theories.
You won't be laughing when we destroy the left and you people get kicked back to the fringe and told to shut up, trust me.

I'll never stop laughing at your impotence...I bet you get that a lot.

If you were really the "patriot" you claim to bend you really thought that an election was stolen and that there was all of this malfeasance going on.. you would have grabbed your gun decades ago and started settling scores. What are you waiting for?

"Among the thousands of mail-in ballots that were rejected in Washington state during the 2020 election, auditors have found that the votes of Black residents were thrown out four times as often as those of white voters."

If these voters had voted in person, their votes would have counted. Republicans favor in person voting so that all eligible voters votes count.
He won by 8,000,000 votes. It is over, move on. It was not even close.

He won by 8,000,000 votes. It is over, move on. It was not even close.
Not sure why you posted that to me. But, it is the left who just can't accept the fact that Biden won. They claim votes were suppressed, the upcoming election won't be fair and have to have an investigation into the 2020 election and the electoral process and continue to keep on talking about the 2020 election nonstop. Why can't they just get over the fact that Biden won and has been president for over a year now? Why do they have to convince others that Biden won when he's been the one sitting in the oval office already? I just don't understand the obsession.

Not sure why you posted that to me. But, it is the left who just can't accept the fact that Biden won. They claim votes were suppressed, the upcoming election won't be fair and have to have an investigation into the 2020 election and the electoral process and continue to keep on talking about the 2020 election nonstop. Why can't they just get over the fact that Biden won and has been president for over a year now? Why do they have to convince others that Biden won when he's been the one sitting in the oval office already? I just don't understand the obsession.
It was posted to you because I was talking to you.

He won by 8,000,000. Any amount of Republicans who were 'not able to vote' doesn't matter. 50 people or 5000 people added to (R) and they still got their asses kicked.

Sorry.

Some 90-year-old who can't make it to the polls because they can't stand in line for 30 minutes.

There is none....they just have to appear in person and submit ID to get the vote by mail form.......right?

He won by 8,000,000. Any amount of Republicans who were 'not able to vote' doesn't matter. 50 people or 5000 people added to (R) and they still got their asses kicked.

Sorry.
I don't know why you keep posting this nonsense to me. Biden won the election, Trump left office, and Biden has been president for over a year now. Are you having trouble accepting that? I'm not.

Sorry.
We will all slow down like the Progs who voted for Biden. We will be ghetto. And that is possible, and it is proven in many nations that head this way. those without privileged jobs will not care. And those with it will only do so much for appearances. It is incredible when you see things going along as literature has predicted. It is only the hows that we see that we do not know. The swamp is in power now. Everything is a struggle. None of them deserve to live. And when they are fully empowered many of us may not live. None of them will put their own lives on the line. Slow down and have a siesta economy.

let them register and habe one mailed to them amd keep records of it.

next.

"Among the thousands of mail-in ballots that were rejected in Washington state during the 2020 election, auditors have found that the votes of Black residents were thrown out four times as often as those of white voters."

If these voters had voted in person, their votes would have counted. Republicans favor in person voting so that all eligible voters votes count.
Is anyone saying why these mail -in ballots were rejected and thrown out.

Forum List

Back