Mail In Voting Is Social Injustice

I already told you I'm not suffering from ignorance. Of course, you don't understand what that means.
In my experience the ignorant don’t realize it. True intelligence involves knowing what you don’t know. The ignorant, on the other hand, think they know it all.

????? "Forcing?"
Really?
"Forcing"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which jurisdictions mailed "unsolicited ballots".
And to whom did they mail 'em to? Previously registered voters at the address of record? Or "Occupant". That is important. You should know which.
And to what effect did these alleged "unsolicited ballots" have in each jurisdiction? and which races? and how do you know?

But more germane than the mindless trope that many jurisdictions "mass mailed" actual ballots to "Occupant" addressees, is that a whole handful of jurisdictions did mail out applications (i.e., forms to request a ballot)....sent to previously registered voters at the addresss of record.

Conflating "applications" with "ballots" is either uninformed, misinformed or mendacious. There is no other explanation for furthering the canard. One of those three -- they don't know; they are wrong; or they are dishonest.

So ask yourself, are you confusing the mailing of applications to the registered voter at the address of record....with something else?
These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters

• Vermont
  • Nevada
  • District of Columbia
  • California
  • New Jersey
  • Colorado
  • Hawaii
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Oregon
Five of those states — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington — already held elections by mail even before the COVID-19 outbreak. California, Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont and the District have all opted to proactively send ballots to voters this year in response to COVID-19.

In Iowa, the Republican Party mailed absentee ballot applications to voters without waiting for requests.

In Utah, the Republican administration sends ballots to every voter in the state.
Post the data from the 2020 election and show how many voted blue vs red.

Post the data from the 2020 election and show how many voted blue vs red.
81,268,924 Americans voted for the Democratic candidate in the 2020 presidential election, 74,216,154 for the Republican. (Subsequent audits in Wisconsin and Arizona turned up additional votes for Biden, but the official tabulation was not altered to reflect that.) As was certified by Congress, this gave 306 electoral votes to the winner, 232 to the loser.

In the 2020 election, 69% of voters nationwide cast their ballot by mail and/or before Election Day.

The degree to which voters used nontraditional methods in the 2020 election varied across demographic groups by age, education, sex and race/ethnicity.

A larger share of voters age 65 and over voted nontraditionally (77.7%) than those in younger age groups (69.7% or less).​
Those with a bachelor’s degree or higher also voted early or by mail at a higher rate (74.5%) than those with lower educational attainment (63.2% for high school graduates).​
Women (71.2%) used nontraditional voting methods at a higher rate than men (67.4%).​
Of the racial groups, the highest share of nontraditional voting was among Asian alone, non-Hispanic voters (82.4%).​
In states such as Utah where ballots are mailed to all registered voters, everyone votes by mail, of course.

Utah had instituted universal vote by mail, and its Republican leaders were proud of the elections held in one of the most conservative states in the country. Then-Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox told The Atlantic that “vote by mail has been incredibly successful here. It has helped increase voter turnout. It also leads, I believe, to a more informed electorate.”
The conservative turn against mail-in voting is a new phenomenon. “If absentee balloting had been associated with either party, it had been associated with the Republican Party,” said Charles Stewart, an elections expert at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
That’s because voting by mail stands to benefit three groups that traditionally lean more Republican: rural voters, older voters and those who travel frequently, Stewart said.
If vote by mail works well for Republicans, why are they clamoring to restrict access to it across the country?
If the Cry Baby Loser had overcome four years of relentless disapproval in all independent public surveys and won, would he and his dead-ender bum kissers now be whining about the method of voting that has proved so successful in Utah?

81,268,924 Americans voted for the Democratic candidate in the 2020 presidential election, 74,216,154 for the Republican. (Subsequent audits in Wisconsin and Arizona turned up additional votes for Biden, but the official tabulation was not altered to reflect that.) As was certified by Congress, this gave 306 electoral votes to the winner, 232 to the loser.

In the 2020 election, 69% of voters nationwide cast their ballot by mail and/or before Election Day.

The degree to which voters used nontraditional methods in the 2020 election varied across demographic groups by age, education, sex and race/ethnicity.

A larger share of voters age 65 and over voted nontraditionally (77.7%) than those in younger age groups (69.7% or less).​
Those with a bachelor’s degree or higher also voted early or by mail at a higher rate (74.5%) than those with lower educational attainment (63.2% for high school graduates).​
Women (71.2%) used nontraditional voting methods at a higher rate than men (67.4%).​
Of the racial groups, the highest share of nontraditional voting was among Asian alone, non-Hispanic voters (82.4%).​
In states such as Utah where ballots are mailed to all registered voters, everyone votes by mail, of course.

Utah had instituted universal vote by mail, and its Republican leaders were proud of the elections held in one of the most conservative states in the country. Then-Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox told The Atlantic that “vote by mail has been incredibly successful here. It has helped increase voter turnout. It also leads, I believe, to a more informed electorate.”
The conservative turn against mail-in voting is a new phenomenon. “If absentee balloting had been associated with either party, it had been associated with the Republican Party,” said Charles Stewart, an elections expert at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
That’s because voting by mail stands to benefit three groups that traditionally lean more Republican: rural voters, older voters and those who travel frequently, Stewart said.
If vote by mail works well for Republicans, why are they clamoring to restrict access to it across the country?
If the Cry Baby Loser had overcome four years of relentless disapproval in all independent public surveys and won, would he and his dead-ender bum kissers now be whining about the method of voting that has proved so successful in Utah?
You didn’t post what I asked. I did in my own thread

You didn’t post what I asked. I did in my own thread
I posted the certified, empirical reality concerning the election, as well as Utah's endorsement of universal mail-in voting.

As we know, Trump's Attorney General and his cybersecurity election expert, among many others, have both confirmed the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election following the certification of every state's vote by Republican as well as Democratic administrations.

No challenge to any state's votes - mail-in or otherwise - has survived the evidentiary requirements of our judicial system; none are being litigated; none are anticipated as best as I can determine.

The Cry Baby Loser has been impotent in contriving any self-serving attack on democracy that is remotely credible under law, and his illegal attempts - deploying his goons against Congress and threatening Republican office holders - have all fizzled as well.

His grievance-filled jamborees are for entertainment purposes only.

I posted the certified, empirical reality concerning the election, as well as Utah's endorsement of universal mail-in voting.

As we know, Trump's Attorney General and his cybersecurity election expert, among many others, have both confirmed the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election following the certification of every state's vote by Republican as well as Democratic administrations.

No challenge to any state's votes - mail-in or otherwise - has survived the evidentiary requirements of our judicial system; none are being litigated; none are anticipated as best as I can determine.

The Cry Baby Loser has been impotent in contriving any self-serving attack on democracy that is remotely credible under law, and his illegal attempts - deploying his goons against Congress and threatening Republican office holders - have all fizzled as well.

Wasn’t what I asked for.

Wasn’t what I asked for.
You can't always get what you want,​
But if you try sometime you find​
You get what you need.​
You demanded, "Post the data from the 2020 election and show how many voted blue vs red."

Whatever you are seeking must be included in data that is readily available to you, but it will not change the reality that far too little voter fraud - mail-in or otherwise- was found anywhere, even by those desperately seeking it, to impact the outcome of the election.

That is why there are no challenges, even by those most pissy about the election, in any legal venue anywhere in the nation.

1645109774979.png

Forum List

Back