Main Steele Dossier Researcher Arrested in Durham Probe

Then the OP creates retorts on not including OP subject matter like he is accusing others while attacking the poster.
This is a beautiful thread because it defines this groups insanity in every comment. The use of lies distortions and maybe's as being true are defining in total. This give the left hope showing the levl of ignorance we have to fight against. Knowing that lies can simply be beaten by telling the truth,does make life look easier.

Why would he pardon someone that he wants prosecuted? Why are you speaking for the imbecile? Do you feel sorry for him? Moonglow can speak for himself. Is this some sort of leftist alliance?
You just seemed to ask a basic comprehension question that seemed obvious to me. By “around” he meant as POTUS. He brought up Trump to mock how he used to pardon his buddies and snub the whole concept of law and order. Maybe you need a cup of coffee or something, you using comprehend better with exception to gender issues ;-)

You just seemed to ask a basic comprehension question that seemed obvious to me. By “around” he meant as POTUS. He brought up Trump to mock how he used to pardon his buddies and snub the whole concept of law and order
He pardoned "buddies"?

Did Obama and Clinton and Bush and Reagan not pardon "buddies"?

Did you take your stupid pills again this morning?

1. Correct. Never went to trial.
2. He asked to withdraw his plea. That request was never decided by the judge.
3. The Trump cronies moved to dismiss the charge for reasons that had nothing to do with violations of Brady.
4. The pardon could have happened anytime, it's just that Trump took a while to feel comfortable with his ability to make sure his buddies never faced consequences for helping him.
Of course they moved to dismiss it after the evidence that was being hidden was forced over...read the motion to dismiss https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...smiss/fa06f5e13a0ec71843b6/optimized/full.pdf

Pretty clear cut...heck even if Flynn lied, they highlight, it couldn't be crime.

Nothing Flynn was alleged to have done "helped" Trump. The only reason for the pardon was to end the case, before the next Admin came in, since they couldn't be trusted to do the right thing, as Xiden was in the room and a member of the Obamagate gang

He pardoned "buddies"?

Did Obama and Clinton and Bush and Reagan not pardon "buddies"?

Did you take your stupid pills again this morning?
Yes Trump pardoned buddies. I don’t know about Obama and Clinton’s pardons. I didn’t pay attention to politics during their administrations. I was much smarter back then.

only pills I took this AM was advil

I never said that the president couldn’t pardon, I pointed out that he did. He bailed his friend out of a pickle ignoring his crimes. He didn’t it with a few people. That was the point that started this discussion. Flynn was used as an example, you made excuses to justify it and asked for another, I gave you another
Ok, yeah trump pardoned people.

Again, I am not sure what that has to do with any of this....every President has pardoned people.

Trump is the victim in this case, so not sure why he'd pardon the guy....the post makes zero sense.

I made no excuses...the President can pardon whomever.

Yes Trump pardoned buddies. I don’t know about Obama and Clinton’s pardons. I didn’t pay attention to politics during their administrations. I was much smarter back then.

only pills I took this AM was advil
All presidents do this. And will continue to do so. Moonglow is a stupid troll.

well 1) Flynn never went to trial. 2) he withdrew his plea 3) the DOJ moved to dismiss the charges after the Mueller team was finally forced to reveal the Brady evidence 4) the pardon only came late, after he lost re-election and the Court hadn't dismissed the charge yet.

Try again

Xiden might very well pardon this guy, I don't know....too early to tell.
Struthers you are a joke, This is a must read ,just to show how blind struthers is and how the right operates on lies and distortion. "
Nixon ~ 76 indictments, 55 convictions, 15 sent to prison.

Ford ~ 1 indictment, 1 conviction, 1 sent to prison.

Carter ~ 1 indictment, no convictions, nobody sent to prison.

Reagan ~ 26 indictments, 16 convictions, 8 sent to prison.

G.H.W. Bush ~ 1 indictment, 1 conviction, 1 sent to prison.

Clinton ~ 2 indictments, 1 conviction, 1 sent to prison.

G. W. Bush ~ 16 indictments, 16 convictions, 9 sent to prison.

Barack Obama ~ ZERO indictments, ZERO convictions, ZERO sent to prison.

Trump — 199 charges filed; 37 individuals charged with crimes including his National Security Advisor, his Deputy Campaign Manager, his Campaign Manager, and his Foreign Policy Advisor—5 convictions, 1 jailed (SO FAR), 1 awaiting sentencing (Flynn), at least three sentenced to Prison (Papadopolous, Cohen, Manafort). Campaign Manager Manafort fined MILLIONS in cash and property. (Manafort was also sentenced to 7 1/2 years in prison after he was convicted of eight counts of tax fraud, bank fraud, failure to report foreign bank accounts, and pleaded guilty to conspiracy, and obstruction.) Fines from these guilty Trump associates totaled more than the entire costs of the Robert Mueller Investigation...

Trump said he would sit down and be interviewed by Mueller--but he didn't. Trump fears giving sworn testimony, because he is a pathological liar. Hillary was grilled by Congress for 11 hours.

Mueller found evidence leading to convictions of Trump associates, some tied to Russians. One of these, Michael Flynn, lied to our VP about his Russian connections and he failed to register as a foreign lobbyist, and set a record for the shortest tenure of a Cabinet member in the history of the USA.

Trump's Campaign Manager paid tens of millions in fines back to the government, thus reimbursing the government for the costs of Mueller’s investigation. Taxpayers were just screwed over the years of investigations of Hillary--and she still has never been charged with a single crime, despite the DOJ’s access to all of the evidence during Trump’s time in office.

Trump's Charity was closed for fraud, and he and his adult kids can't run a charity in NY for 10 years. NY is still investigating Trump.

Trump's personal attorney threatened all of the education institutions Trump attended—back even to his high school—if they released his transcripts, while Trump demanded President Obama release his transcripts.

The only reason a person fears a criminal investigation is if they are guilty or have something to hide." I love this -----------https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-in-the-Trump-administration-have-been-arrested-jailed-or-charged-with-a-crime-compared-to-other-administrations?share=1

Struthers you are a joke, This is a must read ,just to show how blind struthers is and how the right operates on lies and distortion. "

Trump — 199 charges filed; 37 individuals charged with crimes including his National Security Advisor, his Deputy Campaign Manager, his Campaign Manager, and his Foreign Policy Advisor—5 convictions, 1 jailed (SO FAR), 1 awaiting sentencing (Flynn), at least three sentenced to Prison (Papadopolous, Cohen, Manafort). Campaign Manager Manafort fined MILLIONS in cash and property. (Manafort was also sentenced to 7 1/2 years in prison after he was convicted of eight counts of tax fraud, bank fraud, failure to report foreign bank accounts, and pleaded guilty to conspiracy, and obstruction.) Fines from these guilty Trump associates totaled more than the entire costs of the Robert Mueller Investigation...

Trump said he would sit down and be interviewed by Mueller--but he didn't. Trump fears giving sworn testimony, because he is a pathological liar. Hillary was grilled by Congress for 11 hours.

Mueller found evidence leading to convictions of Trump associates, some tied to Russians. One of these, Michael Flynn, lied to our VP about his Russian connections and he failed to register as a foreign lobbyist, and set a record for the shortest tenure of a Cabinet member in the history of the USA.

Trump's Campaign Manager paid tens of millions in fines back to the government, thus reimbursing the government for the costs of Mueller’s investigation. Taxpayers were just screwed over the years of investigations of Hillary--and she still has never been charged with a single crime, despite the DOJ’s access to all of the evidence during Trump’s time in office.

Trump's Charity was closed for fraud, and he and his adult kids can't run a charity in NY for 10 years. NY is still investigating Trump.

Trump's personal attorney threatened all of the education institutions Trump attended—back even to his high school—if they released his transcripts, while Trump demanded President Obama release his transcripts.

The only reason a person fears a criminal investigation is if they are guilty or have something to hide." I love this -----------https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-in-the-Trump-administration-have-been-arrested-jailed-or-charged-with-a-crime-compared-to-other-administrations?share=1
Most all those people but 1 were actually in his admin.

Cohen wasn't in his admin, Bannon got charged with stuff, well after he was fired.

Try again

This was widely reported: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossie

Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier​

Widely reported by who, that's what counts , every comment from the right is based on bullshit. They literally have nothing.

All I see is “I have severe TDS”

Seek help

Wow, what was he charged with?
Apparently he was arrested and charged with 5 counts of making false statements to the FBI.

It's a sealed indictment though, so there's not much more info available than that.

Oftentimes a sealed indictment means that more arrests are pending.

Widely reported by who, that's what counts , every comment from the right is based on bullshit. They literally have nothing.
well if you actually took the time to read my post, you'd see the links are from the Washington Post and NY Times....hardly the "right"

So try again

Forum List

Back