Maine election office receives truly unacceptable threats after trump ruling

Some protestors got carried away when they felt they votes were being disenfranchised, and went too far even though Trump told them to protest peacefully. So stiff it up YOURS, you nasty liberal.
None of this will be settled until the FBI comes clean about the number of agents there. In the court of public opinion it is a joke and a set up.

None of this will be settled until the FBI comes clean about the number of agents there. In the court of public opinion it is a joke and a set up.
The leftist media makes a lot of noise, but most voters see Jan 6 as a protest - with a few erupting into a riot. Nothing on par with the George Floyd riots.

Let's see the actual evidence of threats.

"When asked again about the nature of the threats she has received, Bellows said she is concerned about the safety of “people I love, people around me, and people who are charged with protecting me and working alongside me.”

Funny how a party trying to convince us that 2020 was a free and fair election even with mounting evidence otherwise, decides to arbitrarily remove the leading candidate running against their Pedo joe from several states primary ballots.

With behavior like this, I'm certain 2020 was rigged.

Funny how a party trying to convince us that 2020 was a free and fair election even with mounting evidence otherwise, decides to arbitrarily remove the leading candidate running against their Pedo joe from several states primary ballots.

Yup. it does show that the Dems are willing to go as low as it takes in order to win. Difference now is that they are so arrogant that theyre doing it right out in the open.

I don't know about 2020, but yes, the more the Dims try to take the choice away from voters, the more it will piss off a sizeable portion of Americans.

Makes you wonder if Dims are wanting to take this to the streets.

Yet the sentence is very real.

1703984506459.png

Nobody is trying to convince you of anything. I just correct the lies you tell. Whether you accept the results or not is not a concern.

Forum List

Back