Maine election office receives truly unacceptable threats after trump ruling

"Adam Fox, the man whom authorities said was the leader of the plot, was sentenced in December to 16 years in prison."

some fraud

Three men were acquitted Friday on all charges against them in connection to allegations that they were involved in a 2020 plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Eric Molitor, William Null and Michael Null were each acquitted on one count of providing material support for a terrorist act and possessing a firearm when committing or attempting to commit a felony.

Prosecutors alleged the men targeted the Democratic governor’s northern Michigan vacation cottage and conducted surveillance of her home.

Molitor and the Null brothers, visibly emotional hearing the jury’s verdict in a Michigan courtroom, are the last of a group of 14 prosecuted in state and federal courts in connection to the plot.

Eight men were charged on the state level and another six were indicted on federal charges in 2020. Ultimately, nine were convicted or pleaded guilty in the case, and five were acquitted.

"Adam Fox, the man whom authorities said was the leader of the plot, was sentenced in December to 16 years in prison."

some fraud
The dainty shows up late to the discussion and repeats the ignorance of his libturd imbecile colleague.

Zzzz

The dainty shows up late to the discussion and repeats the ignorance of his libturd imbecile colleague.

Zzzz
You jumped in with post #46 with nothing but insults. You add a link to an article that refutes your point. As a few men got off on technicalities, while others were sentenced fro serious crimes surrounding the attempted kidnapping of a Governor.

"3 acquitted in final trial of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot" leaving out many were convicted, and the three beating a rap, does not equate no plot existed.

Good bye dear trollboi. Happy New Year

You jumped in with post #46 with nothing but insults. You add a link to an article that refutes your point. As a few men got off on technicalities, while others were sentenced fro serious crimes surrounding the attempted kidnapping of a Governor.

"3 acquitted in final trial of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot" leaving out many were convicted, and the three beating a rap, does not equate no plot existed.

Good bye dear trollboi. Happy New Year
You’re the troll, the dainty. So,
stop projecting.

I didn’t ask you at what point I entered the thread. I am pleased with your progress, though. You can now identify the number 46. :itsok:

Meanwhile, your faux analysis is still dishonest. But, you already know that.

Colorado supreme court judges were likewise threatened.

This comes as no surprise, of course; such is the violent, lawless right.
Did you forget about a US Supreme Court justices home surrounded by you disgusting leftist fascists?

Of course you didn’t.

He was convicted. Nothing is alleged.

When Hunter gets convicted, will you believe he is guilty?
No. It was alleged that he committed a crime. Being found guilty doesn’t guarantee that he was guilty, you retard.

I tried to educate you before. But I’ll try again. Convictions can get reversed on appeal.

As for Hunter, I guess it depends on what they convict him of. If they convict him.

I’m not much concerned with Hunter, anyway. However, I am concerned with the evidence of his guilt as it may pertain to his pappy?

Any other stupid questions?

It’s a rhetorical question. Of course you have more stupid questions. It’s your fucking stock in trade. 😎

No. It was alleged that he committed a crime. Being found guilty doesn’t guarantee that he was guilty, you retard.
Yes it does.
I tried to educate you before. But I’ll try again. Convictions can get reversed on appeal.
So why are there so many people in prison?
As for Hunter, I guess it depends on what they convict him of. If they convict him.
Yeah...sure. The day you give Hunter the benefit of the doubt is the day you accept a black man was President.

It isn’t going to happen.

Yes it does.

No. It really doesn’t. You retard.
So why are there so many people in prison?
People get convicted. Wait. Are you one of the enormously confused retarded libturds who believe that there are no innocent people in jails or prisons? :cuckoo:
Yeah...sure. The day you give Hunter the benefit of the doubt is the day you accept a black man was President.
I do accept that a black man was President. You retard. And I don’t give a shit about Hunter. Do try to follow along, you utter dipshit. I am far more interested to n evidence of his Pappy’s guilt.
It isn’t going to happen.
Zzz. You can’t tell the present or the past. No way I’m gonna take your word about anything concerning the future.

No. It really doesn’t. You retard.

People get convicted. Wait. Are you one of the enormously confused retarded libturds who believe that there are no innocent people in jails or prisons? :cuckoo:
So the convictions are only valid if YOU think they are?

Wow....you’re incredibly idiotic.
I do accept that a black man was President. You retard. And I don’t give a shit about Hunter. Do try to follow along, you utter dipshit.
Thanks for the comedy.

Telling protestors to be peaceful, and when they weren’t, asking them to go home?
You know what they heard?

FIGHT LIKE HELL!
That is what they heard.
That is what he said!

trump talks like a Mafia Boss. He incites his cult with words like, FIGHT LIKE HELL and YOU ARE GONNA LOSE YOUR COUNTRY....and then he uses terms like "peacefully" to cover up his incitement. trump is a SLUG!

Funny how a party trying to convince us that 2020 was a free and fair election even with mounting evidence otherwise, decides to arbitrarily remove the leading candidate running against their Pedo joe from several states primary ballots.

With behavior like this, I'm certain 2020 was rigged.

BRAVO! Nailed it.

Forum List

Back