Maine Gas Dealer; if You Voted for Trump, Get your Gas Elsewhere!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
More of that libtard tolerance thingy.

Cold! Maine Gas Dealer Refuses Sales to Trump Supporters - Breitbart

“Thank you for calling Turner LP Gas,” Michael Turner’s voicemail told customers. “If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas. Please find someone else.”

The cathartic tactic may prove bad for business. Trump captured a majority of votes in Turner’s hometown, beating Hillary Clinton 2,046 to 1,674 in Skowhegan, Maine. In the county that surrounds, Trump did even better, which helped the Republican pry an electoral vote from Hillary Clinton in the second congressional district under Maine’s peculiar system of apportionment.

A Facebook page urges customers to dump the liquid petroleum seller, listing several competitors who operate sans the anti-Trump proviso.

Turner, who calls Trump “despicable” and the “Anti-Christ,” told the Bangor Daily News that he doesn’t mind losing business....​

Just another libtard.

Parting shot

Turner said he had “no idea” he hadn’t been licensed in years, but said he was retiring as of Dec. 31 anyway. He also said he was a “very small business,” estimating he only has 75 to 100 customers, all of whom are mostly at remote camps in northern Somerset County.

“I’d like to thank everyone who has called to support me,” Turner said. “And to the haters, I’d like to say, ‘Merry Christmas.'”

What else was he cheating at........Think an audit is in order...Fines and penalties all around....Give him something to do in retirement

He should sell to everyone but let's be real...you guys don't give a shot about discrimination unless you FEEL its against white men. So you damn sure don't care about discrimination from 1 gas station in fucking Skowhegan, Maine. :eek:

Forum List

Back