Maine Governor LePage: Workers From India Hard To Understand

There is no strictly American language other than the Native Indian dialects.

As a matter of fact most European languages have roots in India.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
English is what language Americans have been educated in. The Bill of Rights and the Constitution are all written in English. It is our American language. When these 3rld world riffraffs come to our country, they must assimilate to our American language and culture, not the other way around. That is how sovereign nation's identities become lost

Paul-LePage-proves-Obama-hates-white-people.png

He stated "Indians are lovely people but you have to have an interpreter".
I've worked with Indian engineers and they are difficult to understand. They are very smart, and are really hard workers they just have an accent that can be difficult to understand. I can imagine how frustrating that would be in a restaurant work scenario. Of course the Liberati has now descended on LePage for his "controversial remarks about Indians".

Pretty funny, coming from someone in a state where the common accent is difficult for most other parts of the US to understand!

Just a reminder; the freedom of speech guaranteed in the Constitution does not specify 'in English'. That is one of the major reasons the US has no official language, as do other countries.

I was friends with a few Indians in Atlanta. When I first met them I asked innocently if you are Paki which pissed them off and willing to fight. I apologized for being a dumb hillbelly and we got along good after that.

edit: They spoke proper English with little accent and better than most native born Americans.

Last edited:

Dumbass.
It wasn't America then so how could it have been an American language?

To the OP, yes, the Indian dialect is very hard to understand, sometimes I have to give up and try to find one a bit better. If they are going to serve Americans they need to step up their game.

Just a reminder; the freedom of speech guaranteed in the Constitution does not specify 'in English'. That is one of the major reasons the US has no official language, as do other countries.
A reminder? That was totally useless. Go ahead and conduct your business here in Urdu and we'll all laugh at your dumb ass.

You do realize that one of India's official languages is English right? That's what happens when you are colonized by the English for hundreds of years

Dumbass.

Quit playing stupid. This country has spoken English since it's founding. Read the Constitution. What language is it written in?

The hardest to understand are put in telemarketing where they actually try to sell you something. We don't know what because they are incomprehensible. I have such fun with these people. It's not fair because they are only trying to make a living but it's such fun.

This guys a total tool who is constantly putting his foot in his mouth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back