Maine passes Constitutional Carry, no permits needed...more women getting guns...

Husbands and wives, both armed.

What could possibly go wrong with that... :rolleyes:

Not much. Now if they use drugs, are alcoholics or are violent criminals or have history of anti social behavior...then you have a problem....a couple who shoots together can stop bad guys twice as easily.....

Right, because "bad guys"... which are just all over the place in Maine ... jump couples all the time.
You're right. The black population isn't very high in that state, is it?

Somali immigrants are being shipped into Maine by the truckload. The people need those guns.

Couples are jumped all the time...and the funny thing about it....you never know if you are the next couple to get jumped....I was watching a show on Discovery ID...a show about nightmare first dates....a couple on their first date was attacked by 3 men.....the woman survived, the man was shot and drowned in the river they were swimming in to escape....oh...and then there is the Wichita massacre......

Ah, you saw it on TV huh?

That explains a lot.

Actual case...really happened...someone died...happens all the time and the important part..you never know if you are the next couple to loose the crime lottery.....

...... on TV.

SMFH... that's your problem right there.
Gullible's Travels...

Um...yeah...heinous crimes are usually portrayed on TV in media or true story style shows.

See...for guys like pogo and the other anti gun extremists....they always say..." I have never been a victim of crime and none of my family has either...." And so crime doesn't really happen...it is just something they put on t.v. for ratings.....that is why he thinks all of these stories are made up.......

The left have a hard time distinguishing reality from fiction....

Yeah um... two things. One, I fired my TV and tossed it out the door when I figured out what a propaganda machine it is, and two, I know Maine pretty intimately, having family roots there back to the 1700s.

Now you go ahead and tell me of your TV "reality". :eusa_hand:

The fact that you're taking your cues from TV reveals much, not just about this thread but about virtually all of your others as well.

Gullible's Travels....

Forum List

Back