Major blue states hemorrhaging tax base as red states reap rewards

Texas is supposedly "red". Exactly what are they "reaping"???????????????

So far, prices are still going UP, and UP, and UP. Taxes are still going UP, and UP, and UP.

I went to the store today. Prices have GONE UP AGAIN!
A box of frozen corn dogs was $7.00 when I went to the store two weeks ago. Today they are $11.00!!!!!!!!!!!!
The price was jacked up THREE fucking dollars in TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!!

So.........what "reaps" has anybody but the politicians been getting? NONE. I don't care what state you are in!!!

Why do you think Californians flooding into Red States is a "victory" ... they're bringing their ideas with them ... just warning you ...
You are correct. We could see some red states turning purple. This is not a good thing.

Most Californians that leave are Conservative.
I don't think so.

---How Did Arizona Turn Purple—and What’s Next?---

---CALIFORNIANS MOVE EAST AND HOW THAT MAY IMPACT ARIZONA’S FUTURE---

Dembot Marxists admitting they ruin states then gleefully suggest they will ruin more. Vile scum.

Why do you think Californians flooding into Red States is a "victory" ... they're bringing their ideas with them ... just warning you ...
They are bringing their Social Liberalism ? The ones who want to escape others foisting their morals on everyone ?? The ones who seek less Crime and an escape from the forced Diversity of their previous Cities / States ????

I don't think so.

---How Did Arizona Turn Purple—and What’s Next?---

---CALIFORNIANS MOVE EAST AND HOW THAT MAY IMPACT ARIZONA’S FUTURE---

The ones I talk to in Texas most certainly are.

Idaho will be purple in two election cycles ( unless a lot of us can ditch our Social Liberalism and pick one of the TWO SIDES in all of this )

Texas is supposedly "red". Exactly what are they "reaping"???????????????

So far, prices are still going UP, and UP, and UP. Taxes are still going UP, and UP, and UP.

I went to the store today. Prices have GONE UP AGAIN!
A box of frozen corn dogs was $7.00 when I went to the store two weeks ago. Today they are $11.00!!!!!!!!!!!!
The price was jacked up THREE fucking dollars in TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!!

So.........what "reaps" has anybody but the politicians been getting? NONE. I don't care what state you are in!!!
I have been comparing a random Texas HEB to a California Albertsons and Stater Bros. This is in consideration of our family's contemplated move to Texas. There is a significant difference. Not on everything but on enough to make a difference.

I have been comparing a random Texas HEB to a California Albertsons and Stater Bros. This is in consideration of our family's contemplated move to Texas. There is a significant difference. Not on everything but on enough to make a difference.

Well I dont know if a grocery store is the last word but HEB is certainly a Texas Icon for sure.
And it's a fantastic grocery store,the Wife and I wont shop anywhere else other than maybe a quick trip to Sprouts if we lack a vegetable for a recipe.
Mainly because they're right down the street and they have nice veggies.
To tell you the truth I dont know how the other stores stay in business. Their parking lots are empty while HEB's is packed.

The thing that turns some states blue where Californians migrate is they're already ran by liberals.
And it makes no sense for far left liberals to move to hard red states like Texas and Florida if they want to turn em blue. There's plenty of states that are already blue that haven't been destroyed by leftist....yet.
I know for damn sure i'd never move to a blue state for any reason.

Forum List

Back