Major Cause of Black Poverty...Destruction of Family Unit and Liberal Misdiagnosis of Real Problem

I read it and she is correct. Sorry if that contradicts the pity you have for your black boyfriend as a victim.
`
You read nothing. Try at least to read a little before you post. What you lack in integrity, you make up for in predictability.
Hey everyone....only Windparadox can read. The rest of you are all dumbassed. Don’t mess with the Paradox brain. She might throw big words at you like “progressive.”:bow3::bowdown::bow3: All bow to the Paradox Brain.
I'm King of the Dumbasses and Dumbshit
the anti-Trump threads are mostly Dumbshit

Yes I did.
`
Yeah, no doubt. IF you read the article, then you'd know what I am talking about. That should answer any doubts or questions you might have.
She is correct. Black men don’t take responsibility for their actions. Let taxpayers pick up the bill. Let my child grow up in the projects on welfare...and his children...and his children...and his children...oh, and keep voting Democrat. Gotta have that’s welfare’s!

If there are no good paying jobs, then taking responsibility is not an option.

THe Black Men with responsibility, work and wait, while the women who want babies, go find some other baby daddy.
Taking responsibility is always THE FIRST option.

IF they don't have the means, they can't do it.

My wife and I make well above median, and we can't imagine how people who make much less can do it.
I'm not exactly raking in the $$$$-but we make out ''ok'' .......
it can't be that hard--IF you don;t have kids....there are enough jobs--for most anybody--to get by where I am in a medium size city....
without a kid, you should be saving up/etc....
if you get married, then there should be 2 incomes.....

with the blacks--they graduate high school at lower levels meaning less go to college---and they graduate college at lower levels--so they will earn less

Good read. Liberals do more harm than good to black communities.The Black Family: 40 Years of Lies
`
I don't think you even read this article. (Hint: I did) Kay Hymowitz wrote the article. She has a B.A. in English Literature. Her name I was vaguely familiar with. I read it. Hymowitz mixes solid facts with her WASP, pseudo-christian values. Her writing style vomits a self-righteous contempt for blacks. I am a lesser person for reading that.
`

I didn't read her article, but statistics have shown for years that the majority of people on welfare benefits had at least one child out of wedlock. Among blacks, that number is around 75%. It's the single most reason people end up in "poverty" in this country, so the conclusion is not surprising.

`
Yeah, no doubt. IF you read the article, then you'd know what I am talking about. That should answer any doubts or questions you might have.
She is correct. Black men don’t take responsibility for their actions. Let taxpayers pick up the bill. Let my child grow up in the projects on welfare...and his children...and his children...and his children...oh, and keep voting Democrat. Gotta have that’s welfare’s!

THe Black Men with responsibility, work and wait, while the women who want babies, go find some other baby daddy.

My wife and I make well above median, and we can't imagine how people who make much less can do it.
it can't be that hard--IF you don;t have kids....there are enough jobs--for most anybody--to get by where I am in a medium size city....

with the blacks--they graduate high school at lower levels meaning less go to college---and they graduate college at lower levels--so they will earn less

I think you are underestimating how crappy so many of the jobs are.

IMO, if Trump's immigration and trade policies can lead to more and better jobs for the working poor, I think you will see a significant and quick upswing in black marriage rates.

Which will show us the way to move forward.

IF we can shout the truth past the filter of lies called the media.

If we ended Medicaid and foodstamps tomorrow, would more black men and women stay together and with their children enjoy their newfound extreme poverty as a happy family??

Prior to these programs more people were married and had financially stable families. Illegitimate birth rates among blacks, for example, was only around 25% in the 1960s. Now, it's 75%. You subsidize something you get more it. The rate of what we consider to be poverty in this country is still roughly the same as it was when these programs were created, so they don't appear to have been very effective.

IMO, if Trump's immigration and trade policies can lead to more and better jobs for the working poor, I think you will see a significant and quick upswing in black marriage rates.

well, I was in the USMC and when I got out, I had some money saved up--but I still lived with my parents for about 2 years
..if you are in the military, you can save mucho--mucho $$$$
...even with a crappy--full time job--at least some of them should be in a stable financial position until they get married or move out of the house---if they don't have kids
...I realize some of their existing situations with their parent [ parents ] are probably not good.....

remember, they should not be paying much, if any, federal taxes....a lot get $$$$ back on refunds/etc if they are not making much

however medical expenses/etc can throw them off.....

If we ended Medicaid and foodstamps tomorrow, would more black men and women stay together and with their children enjoy their newfound extreme poverty as a happy family??

Prior to these programs more people were married and had financially stable families. Illegitimate birth rates among blacks, for example, was only around 25% in the 1960s. Now, it's 75%. You subsidize something you get more it. The rate of what we consider to be poverty in this country is still roughly the same as it was when these programs were created, so they don't appear to have been very effective.

Prior to those programs poor people couldn't afford food and medical care.

Conservatives are notoriously energetic when it comes to their trying to rationalize what really amounts to their desire to simply ignore and neglect the poor.

Trying to define the actual cause of the problem is the opposite of ignoring it.

Your words are nonsense.

You don't want to pay taxes to help the poor. That's what I'm talking about.

Our taxes have been going to programs to "help the poor" and the results have not been promising.

INdeed, much of it seems to be tearing this country apart.

The REAL poverty rate in this country, if you factor in the assistance that poor people get from the government,

is 3 or 4 percent.

well, I was in the USMC and when I got out, I had some money saved up--but I still lived with my parents for about 2 years
...even with a crappy--full time job--at least some of them should be in a stable financial position until they get married or move out of the house---if they don't have kids
...I realize some of their existing situations with their parent [ parents ] are probably not good.....

remember, they should not be paying much, if any, federal taxes....a lot get $$$$ back on refunds/etc if they are not making much

STep one, repeal truancy laws, so that kids who are not getting anything from school can stop going and wasting their time and get jobs to start earning.

Conservatives are notoriously energetic when it comes to their trying to rationalize what really amounts to their desire to simply ignore and neglect the poor.

Trying to define the actual cause of the problem is the opposite of ignoring it.

Your words are nonsense.

You don't want to pay taxes to help the poor. That's what I'm talking about.

Our taxes have been going to programs to "help the poor" and the results have not been promising.

INdeed, much of it seems to be tearing this country apart.

The REAL poverty rate in this country, if you factor in the assistance that poor people get from the government,

is 3 or 4 percent.

My definition of a successful anti-poverty program is one that would REDUCE the need for itself over time.

Hey everyone....only Windparadox can read. The rest of you are all dumbassed. Don’t mess with the Paradox brain. She might throw big words at you like “progressive.”:bow3::bowdown::bow3: All bow to the Paradox Brain.
`
`

Conversely, bush92 CANNOT read, AND consequently requires the help of kids in his neighborhood to do it. Stupid is as stupid does.

No, you will not see higher marriage rates. Been going on since 1970’s.

Right on Devil Dog.

`
`

Conversely, bush92 CANNOT read, AND consequently requires the help of kids in his neighborhood to do it. Stupid is as stupid does.
You think your smart...but those around you...
A.) Leave the room when you spew your political stupidity.
B.) tune you out.
C.) Tell you to “shut the fuck up.”

`
`

I bet Bush92 has a higher education level and more life experience than you have. Gotta move out of mommy and daddy’s basement to experience life sheltered little burb girl.

STep one, repeal truancy laws, so that kids who are not getting anything from school can stop going and wasting their time and get jobs to start earning.
Fine parents.

No, you will not see higher marriage rates. Been going on since 1970’s.

Things change. I think a lot of people, of all colors, are seeing the results and making some connections.

Despite the nonsense the left keeps pushing.

Forum List

Back