Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S.: ‘I Hate Americans. I Hate America’

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Nothing new here... except that a major pop culture icon and obama constituent is heard HATING AMERICA!

We on this forum dam' well know that obama-cultists hate America... but they're now making that known in very public ways...

"Singer Ariana Grande was captured on surveillance footage over the July Fourth weekend contaminating donuts and blasting the U.S.

Video obtained by celebrity-gossip website TMZ shows Grande, accompanied by one of her backup dancers, appear to lick donuts on display as the worker is in the back preparing a fresh batch.

The Grammy-nominated singer, amused by her actions, laughs and smiles after leaving her mark on the dessert food.

The worker is then seen in the video placing a fresh batch of donuts on the counter. Grande wasn’t too pleased, however.

“What the f*** is that?” she said. “I hate Americans. I hate America.” "

Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S. I Hate Americans. I Hate America Video TheBlaze.com

I'd be shocked, if I hadn't already known Bath House Barry hated America long, long ago.

This isn't even news. It's common knowledge.

This is clearly the Seventh Sign of the coming Apocalypse! A petulant little girl singer who wrecks a display of doughnuts MUST be associated with the President of the United States!

And this is empirical evidence that the President of the United States of America simply hates his country.

I'll tell ya, the minds of the Rabid Right Wingers are damp, dark scary places.

Your can take one look at her boyfriend and tell that she's a brainless twat.

The store is partially at fault for the licking. I've not seen many doughnut shops that leave their products out on top of a counter assessable by patrons.

This is clearly the Seventh Sign of the coming Apocalypse! A petulant little girl singer who wrecks a display of doughnuts MUST be associated with the President of the United States!

And this is empirical evidence that the President of the United States of America simply hates his country.

I'll tell ya, the minds of the Rabid Right Wingers are damp, dark scary places.

Pray, what shall we make of Ted Nugent then? :eusa_think:

Your can take one look at her boyfriend and tell that she's a brainless twat.

Well, that and her typical Democrat statement, conveying her hatred of God, and the nation he provided to those yearning to be FREE ... sure.

Forum List

Back