Major obama Constituent Caught on Camera Blasting the U.S.: ‘I Hate Americans. I Hate America’

Your can take one look at her boyfriend and tell that she's a brainless twat.

Well, that and her typical Democrat statement, conveying her hatred of God, and the nation he provided to those yearning to be FREE ... sure.
A rather slender reed to hang such a weighty conclusion from, don't you think.... Or don't you?

The operative word being "think".

Apparently the reasoning is, you find a Disney actress nobody's ever heard of that licked a donut, condemn her on the basis of "taking one look at her boyfriend" and then declare her an "Obama constituent" because you just read (or wrote) it on the internet....

--- And that means "Obama bad".

I'm tellin' ya USMB.... y'all need to hire a resident psychiatrist.

Never heard of her, but I don't disagree with her. I hate Americans too. Too many of them are fat, stupid, and ignorant.

Has she been arrested? Food contamination is a felony in some places. That was someones food. Lock her liberal ass up.

I don't like other humans in general, though I don't specify a single country or ethnic group.

I would have to stop being apathetic to 'hate America' like that pop star though.

Has she been arrested? Food contamination is a felony in some places. That was someones food. Lock her liberal ass up.

Donuts are "food"?

You should get out of South Carolina once in a while Gomer.

Donuts are "food"?

You should get out of South Carolina once in a while Gomer.
That's your defense? You don't consider donuts food? Should she be held accountable for contaminating donuts, or should she get a pass because she hates the U.S.?

Who the fuck is Ariana Grande?
A typical Obama follower. Just like you. All of you libs hate everything this nations stands for.
You despise the concept of American exceptionalism. You hate the idea of a distinct American culture. You hate the nation's successes. You despise the entrepreneurial spirit that has made many many people on both sides of the political spectrum successful. You hate the concept of the individual and the right to achieve.
So please. Don't ask stupid questions.

Put the little Disney Pussy in jail for a weekend or two. She'll learn a lot about lickin'...donut holes!

Forum List

Back