Major recession fear - Bitcoin plunges below $55,000, ether under $2,400 amid Jump Crypto moves, US election uncertainty

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Bitcoin plunged to its lowest level since February, while ether traded down below $2,400 on Sunday night EST amid a broad crypto market selloff, as investors reacted to various news events, including macroeconomic updates, Jump Crypto’s asset movements and the increasing odds of Kamala Harris winning the upcoming U.S. election against pro-crypto Donald Trump

Ethereum was down 25% today. Billions of dollars wiped out in the crypto market.

Couple this with the stock market having its worst day in two years. And we have a potential catastrophe. Some of the other posters predicted this. Personally, I pulled a lot of my money out of the stocks. Although I am buying some cryptocurrency today, which is kind of a gamble.

Hope a major recession is avoided. I mean something has to give though right… the US is 35 trillion in debt we give tons of our money away to foreign countries for their wars… for no good reason they don’t help the American people that’s for sure.

And the left-wing fanaticism, the feminization of American society, cancel culture, etc is surely not a good thing for the economy

Sad thing if I pull out of the S&P 500 tonight, it doesn’t go through as a sale until tomorrow evening after market close

😳

Bitcoin plunged to its lowest level since February, while ether traded down below $2,400 on Sunday night EST amid a broad crypto market selloff, as investors reacted to various news events, including macroeconomic updates, Jump Crypto’s asset movements and the increasing odds of Kamala Harris winning the upcoming U.S. election against pro-crypto Donald Trump

Ethereum was down 25% today. Billions of dollars wiped out in the crypto market.

Couple this with the stock market having its worst day in two years. And we have a potential catastrophe. Some of the other posters predicted this. Personally, I pulled a lot of my money out of the stocks. Although I am buying some cryptocurrency today, which is kind of a gamble.

Hope a major recession is avoided. I mean something has to give though right… the US is 35 trillion in debt we give tons of our money away to foreign countries for their wars… for no good reason they don’t help the American people that’s for sure.

And the left-wing fanaticism, the feminization of American society, cancel culture, etc is surely not a good thing for the economy

Typical election year activity.

Typical election year activity.
Worst stock performance in two years on a single day on Friday. And a catastrophic 25% one day loss for Ethereum with the whole cryptocurrency market getting whacked big-time.

We had nothing good for the middle class during the Biden administration.

Per cbs news which is not right wing practically all middle-class Americans can’t afford a new home. We’re getting near shit hole country status. If not that a situation where there is practically no more middle-class. Where there’s a ruling elite and basically a bunch of peasants.

Worst stock performance in two years and a single day on Friday. And a catastrophic 25% one day loss for Ethereum with the whole cryptocurrency market getting whacked big-time.

Per not right wing practically all middle-class Americans can’t afford a new home. We’re getting near shit hole country status. If not that a situation where there is practically no more middle-class. Where there’s a ruling elite and basically a bunch of peasants.
Bitcoin is not for the middle class, duh.

Worst stock performance in two years and a single day on Friday. And a catastrophic 25% one day loss for Ethereum with the whole cryptocurrency market getting whacked big-time.

Per cbs news which is not right wing practically all middle-class Americans can’t afford a new home. We’re getting near shit hole country status. If not that a situation where there is practically no more middle-class. Where there’s a ruling elite and basically a bunch of peasants.
No diff than when I bought my first home in 1986.

No diff than when I bought my first home in 1986.
Yes it’s much different. Per the professor Scott Galloway, who is not a right winger…. 40 years ago the average 25 year-old made $85,000 per year adjusted for inflation. Today the average 25-year-old makes about $45,000 per year. It’s a massive difference. It was much much easier to get into the middle class and to buy a home especially in 1986.

What makes things worse today is the feminization of men in America. The racism against white men. The anti-American ism from politicians. And the constant lying despicable behavior from Democrats.

Great and yours?
Good

Had a solid weekend in Poker made about three grand. But lost I don’t know maybe 4000 on the markets.

I can afford my losses, but there’s a lot of people in this country who just got wiped out. And they probably panicked and sold the cryptocurrency or even their stocks when they should’ve held onto them.

But also a lot of Americans don’t own stocks and they’re living a very difficult life today. None of them can afford a home. A lot of them are living in their parents basements so it’s a catastrophe in this country. Needs to be fixed.

Yes it’s much different. Per the professor Scott Galloway, who is not a right winger…. 40 years ago the average 25 year-old made $85,000 per year adjusted for inflation. Today the average 25-year-old makes about $45,000 per year. It’s a massive difference. It was much much easier to get into the middle class and to buy a home especially in 1986.

What makes things worse today is the feminization of men in America. The racism against white men. The anti-American ism from politicians. And the constant lying despicable behavior from Democrats.
Like hell of people made 85k in 1986.

Good

Had a solid weekend in Poker made about three grand. But lost I don’t know maybe 4000 on the markets.

I can afford my losses, but there’s a lot of people in this country who just got wiped out. And they probably panicked and sold the cryptocurrency or even their stocks when they should’ve held onto them.

But also a lot of Americans don’t own stocks and they’re living a very difficult life today. None of them can afford a home. A lot of them are living in their parents basements so it’s a catastrophe in this country. Needs to be fixed.
I don't buy stocks because I am not going to help finance the very corporations that keep us in our place.

Wow, the economy is tanking fast.

Despite the marking closing at a 600 point loss and the next day at a 800 point loss the democrats remain in denial.

Truth of the matter is this... every time Kamala Harris opens her mouth the market tanks lower and lower and will continue to do so as long as she is a presidential candidate. The market views K. Harris as an option for president as something retarded.

Now Bitcoin is tanking.

Remember that Bird flu summit is in October, hmmm....

I don't buy stocks because I am not going to help finance the very corporations that keep us in our place.
Stocks are not we’re in one of the worst economic times in America history for the middle class. Per CBS News middle class Americans can’t afford a new home and 99% of the country.

Forum List

Back