Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

Again I am giving you the opportunity to discuss it with your evidence.. Real evidence now...
Lets not go down somebody told me once, hush hush...

I gave you the opportunity to have an adult conversation.

You turned it down.

We're done.

by definition it is not...

The Theory of Gravity is not settled but don't go jumping of a cliff cause of that...
I wouldn’t. I’m not a lib.

But I wonder if you realize that you’re now conflating different concepts?

It is “by definition” that we are talking about here in the thread you started.

Obtaining SOME empirical evidence does not necessarily establish any proper (scientifically valid) conclusion about the efficacy of or the benefits of COVID “vaccines.” It can constitute evidence. The evidence might even appear persuasive. But it isn’t “settled science” on such a slender basis. It couldn’t be. Ever.

It can be and should be questioned. It can be further studied. And tested. New insights can be reached and then further properly-designed testing (making use of the scientific method) can be employed to see if the new insights hold water. Etc.

The rights antipathy to science and education is problematic.

The next virus might be 100 times worse than covid and their bovine attitudes will see millions killed.

Right wing science would see us driving around on square wheels.
Are you joking, Right Wing Science would have us still living in the caves telling us that we will never run out of caves..

The problem with them is they are highly suggestible, they will believe almost anything that confirms there beliefs...

Then the US has set up a system where people don't have to have there beliefs challenged, this is not just in media.

Look at Churches in US...
In Europe you are part of a religion(if you so choose), you live in a parish and there is a priest/vicar for that parish... He will tell you what is in the bible, not just the bit you like, all of it... The stuff about inclusion, love thy neighbour (not just the ones like me)...

In US, they swap churches a lot more... the minister is into retailing god... He needs to sell his church as better than the one down the road... He is far more likely to tell you the bits you want to hear... This is the bubble..

Same happens in Media, Social gatherings,... The bubble becomes a tribe and no one wants to be cut off from the tribe..

Are you joking, Right Wing Science would have us still living in the caves telling us that we will never run out of caves..

The problem with them is they are highly suggestible, they will believe almost anything that confirms there beliefs...

Then the US has set up a system where people don't have to have there beliefs challenged, this is not just in media.

In Europe you are part of a religion(if you so choose), you live in a parish and there is a priest/vicar for that parish... He will tell you what is in the bible, not just the bit you like, all of it... The stuff about inclusion, love thy neighbour (not just the ones like me)...

In US, they swap churches a lot more... the minister is into retailing god... He needs to sell his church as better than the one down the road... He is far more likely to tell you the bits you want to hear... This is the bubble..

Same happens in Media, Social gatherings,... The bubble becomes a tribe and no one wants to be cut off from the tribe..

Okay, Saul.

Its the apostate church and america is full of them. Read about it. Its in the bible. No big mystery.

So they raised them...

Explain that risk in comparison to a million dead Americans...

Nothing that anyone puts in there body comes without risk... The first polio vaccine was a disaster but it still saved lives...

The mRNA vaccine has saved millions of lives ad yes there is a tiny risk but that benefit of not getting killed by COVID is far greater...

Every now and then someone is strangled in a car accident by a seatbelt but it saves far more people than it kills...

This doesn't refute anything in the orginal paper but I will thank you for engaging properly...

If you can show the numbers that these elevated rates effect then we could further develop this discussion..

I wouldn’t. I’m not a lib.

But I wonder if you realize that you’re now conflating different concepts?

It is “by definition” that we are talking about here in the thread you started.

Obtaining SOME empirical evidence does not necessarily establish any proper (scientifically valid) conclusion about the efficacy of or the benefits of COVID “vaccines.” It can constitute evidence. The evidence might even appear persuasive. But it isn’t “settled science” on such a slender basis. It couldn’t be. Ever.

It can be and should be questioned. It can be further studied. And tested. New insights can be reached and then further properly-designed testing (making use of the scientific method) can be employed to see if the new insights hold water. Etc.
I never said it was settled, I was just putting out a proper researched article built on data available and peer reviewed research...

It makes a good argument and that is why I was asking for others to refute it.

It is pretty sad how many didn't... A lot of conspiracy theories and other stuff...

So I am the one willing to discuss... There is a lot of information out there about the effectiveness of the vaccine...

This was taking that and putting a life and monetary savings against that evidence (the best that is available).

Yes simulations are done, as you would expect as they have to simulate what would the world be without a vaccine... They have done that using the best evidence that is available to them (I think, but I am willing to discuss).

This is a serious subject which killed 1 million Americans, I find some of the answers here being dismissive lives lost... If anything the excess deaths could that 1 million was under estimated rather than over estimated... The indirect deaths of the pandemic are just being felt today with the first world running at 10% more than expected deaths.

So I take your opinion on board about in not being 'settled science' but that is why when I opened this thread that I asked for people to respond with evidence and facts..

I never said it was settled, I was just putting out a proper researched article built on data available and peer reviewed research...

It makes a good argument and that is why I was asking for others to refute it.

It is pretty sad how many didn't... A lot of conspiracy theories and other stuff...

So I am the one willing to discuss... There is a lot of information out there about the effectiveness of the vaccine...

This was taking that and putting a life and monetary savings against that evidence (the best that is available).

Yes simulations are done, as you would expect as they have to simulate what would the world be without a vaccine... They have done that using the best evidence that is available to them (I think, but I am willing to discuss).

This is a serious subject which killed 1 million Americans, I find some of the answers here being dismissive lives lost... If anything the excess deaths could that 1 million was under estimated rather than over estimated... The indirect deaths of the pandemic are just being felt today with the first world running at 10% more than expected deaths.

So I take your opinion on board about in not being 'settled science' but that is why when I opened this thread that I asked for people to respond with evidence and facts..
I don’t speak for others. However, in as much as I am not a scientist, I can’t delve too deeply into it all. Can you?

I’m not talking about posting some stuff that you happen to like. I’m asking if you can address it all on a scientific basis without cutting and pasting the thoughts of actual scientists.

I don’t speak for others. However, in as much as I am not a scientist, I can’t delve too deeply into it all. Can you?

I’m not talking about posting some stuff that you happen to like. I’m asking if you can address it all on a scientific basis without cutting and pasting the thoughts of actual scientists.
Can read the stats stuff pretty well and understand simulations...

Have a degree in stats & maths... Work with Project management all the time which there is a lot of projection as well

Can read the stats stuff pretty well and understand simulations...

Have a degree in stats & maths... Work with Project management all the time which there is a lot of projection as well
Ok. Fair enough. And my next question is also serious and I’m asking it on the level.

What contrary scientific pieces have you read?

So they raised them...

Explain that risk in comparison to a million dead Americans...

Nothing that anyone puts in there body comes without risk... The first polio vaccine was a disaster but it still saved lives...

The mRNA vaccine has saved millions of lives ad yes there is a tiny risk but that benefit of not getting killed by COVID is far greater...

Every now and then someone is strangled in a car accident by a seatbelt but it saves far more people than it kills...

This doesn't refute anything in the orginal paper but I will thank you for engaging properly...

If you can show the numbers that these elevated rates effect then we could further develop this discussion..

No, the "benefit of not getting killed" is not much greater unless you are very old or very sick, or most likely, both. That's first.

Here are the Infection Fatality Rates. Believe it, more young people are dying FROM THE VACCINES than from Covid. This came out just yesterday, Jan 1:

The median IFR was 0.0003% at 0–19 years, 0.002% at 20–29 years, 0.011% at 30–39 years, 0.035% at 40–49 years, 0.123% at 50–59 years, and 0.506% at 60–69 years.

Second, more research needs to be done, but that "class switch" is very bad news. It's the kind of thing that happens when your body acclimates to an allergen--say, when beekeepers desensitize to bee venom. This is great for them. For the boosted, it means their body now detects Covid like an ALLERGY--and the body says "stand down". This would explain why so many boosted people have long covid and test positive for a long time. Their body cannot mount a decent defense to clear the virus. This leaves the spike proteins from the virus hanging around to do organ damage too.

While you absorb that, let me know when you want to hear about what this immune switch does to teaching your body to fight off cancer. Or look up "turbo cancer" for yourself. Most cancers are highly attuned to the immune system.

No, the "benefit of not getting killed" is not much greater unless you are very old or very sick, or most likely, both. That's first.

Here are the Infection Fatality Rates. Believe it, more young people are dying FROM THE VACCINES than from Covid. This came out just yesterday, Jan 1:

The median IFR was 0.0003% at 0–19 years, 0.002% at 20–29 years, 0.011% at 30–39 years, 0.035% at 40–49 years, 0.123% at 50–59 years, and 0.506% at 60–69 years.

Second, more research needs to be done, but that "class switch" is very bad news. It's the kind of thing that happens when your body acclimates to an allergen--say, when beekeepers desensitize to bee venom. This is great for them. For the boosted, it means their body now detects Covid like an ALLERGY--and the body says "stand down". This would explain why so many boosted people have long covid and test positive for a long time. Their body cannot mount a decent defense to clear the virus. This leaves the spike proteins from the virus hanging around to do organ damage too.

While you absorb that, let me know when you want to hear about what this immune switch does to teaching your body to fight off cancer. Or look up "turbo cancer" for yourself. Most cancers are highly attuned to the immune system.

Just to highlight: everyone please look at the IFR through ages 29 and consider that Leftist college professors made young people get BOOSTED because they were melting snowflakes of neuroses.

Age 20-29, IFT is 0.002%

Criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Forum List

Back