🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Major Restaurant Chain Announces DEVASTATING News… This Is Obama’s America

I like RT. There is/was one in Las Cruces. I'd stop there for dinner on the way to Houston. I liked the rye croutons (I think I was the only one though). I wish somone would put a wooden stake through the heart of Denny's. That restaurant has gone so far south, so quickly, it's as if the CEO was cashing out.

Whats funny is the OP chalking this up to Obama. I guess Obama is responsible for the proliferation of Steak and Shakes, Chipoltle's, Chik-fil-A, etc... if he is responsible for this chain closing 95 stores. As most posters with ODS, the OP is full of shit.

There's a storm cloud on the horizon. I sense the hand of Obama behind this.

As a rule, I hate chain restaurants

I am lucky to live in the northeast where mom and pop restaurants rule. But when I visit red state America, I find that chain restaurants are the best they have.

Good, Ruby Tuesday is awful as most chain restaurants are. There are better options out there and that's where people are going for their dining needs.

I like Ruby Tuesday's better than Olive Garden, bdubs or The Outback.
Bdubs is the only one of those that has had any growth in like 100 years.

It is a college bar more than a restaurant really. Yes they serve food, but their bread and butter are fat frat boys having wing eating contests and sucking down beer in the process.
Actually they've revolutionized take out and it's been rocking the industry. Check it out.

Good, Ruby Tuesday is awful as most chain restaurants are. There are better options out there and that's where people are going for their dining needs.

It is a college bar more than a restaurant really. Yes they serve food, but their bread and butter are fat frat boys having wing eating contests and sucking down beer in the process.
Actually they've revolutionized take out and it's been rocking the industry. Check it out.

Tablets and such are not revolutionary; their take out is still only around 15% of their revenue and they are just now toying with home delivery; and they have missed revenue and earnings estimates all year. Their growth is on expanding the number of locations not increased profitability of existing locations. If you like Bdubs then like Bdubs, but they seem to have plateaued. Nothing wrong with it. It is a natural part of business and that particular industry.

Tablets and such are not revolutionary; their take out is still only around 15% of their revenue and they are just now toying with home delivery; and they have missed revenue and earnings estimates all year. Their growth is on expanding the number of locations not increased profitability of existing locations. If you like Bdubs then like Bdubs, but they seem to have plateaued. Nothing wrong with it. It is a natural part of business and that particular industry.
1e114d8c5ef32b593228aa0030aca9d1.png

1e114d8c5ef32b593228aa0030aca9d1.png

Your chart is a year old so let's look at the last year:

Capture.PNG

Well, it is official, our local Ruby Tuesday is on the kill list. Not surprising really.

I believe The Rolling Stones said it best...

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still I'm gonna miss you

Obama is doing everything he can to destroy America.

I know what you mean. You ever ate at a Ruby Tuesdays? Not very good. And its because Obama.wasn't the head chef. If he (obama) had been the head chef and bottle.washer, these closings wouldn't be happening I am sure.

The food in the White House is supposedly very good. You know what that tells you. Right?

Personally, I blame President Obama for the demise of Ruby Tuesdays

Not ONCE during his eight years as president did he ever take Michelle and the girls out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays.
What was this man thinking? Does he even CARE?

There are NINE Ruby Tuesdays within a ten mile radius of the White House. Can't the President get off his ass and visit one of them? If not, takeout is available and they will deliver to the White House for a small fee

Best Ruby tuesdays restaurant in Washington, DC

x

Last edited:

Forum List

Back