Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

You mean to tell me that when you cram a bunch of people together under Democrat mayors you get more murders than in a Conservative state with 10 times as many people legally carrying guns? Really?

OK. I'm confused. Perhaps you should explain how that works.

Nah, your entitled to be confused.
When are you going to explain your population density excuse for gangbangers in Chicago killing each other when only a few legally carry a gun?

nazis.jpg

Yup, ima goin to Walmart to get ma Camo & Ammo. Then ima gonna get ma 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags. Cuz ima good ole camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck white guy.

:laugh: Seriously, Republicans need to start distancing themselves from their redneck loons. They're not helping their Party.

I take it Walmart scares you.

Will entering the store prevent you from entering Heaven?

Will you burst into flame when you enter the parking lot?

Or are you just afraid you'll be proven wrong.
WalMarts smell.
Been to Walmarts from Tx to NH, never been in one that smelled.
Don't care for the lighting, but no unusual smells

Ha, Walmarts smell like piss, farts, and shit. Absolute Third World misery. But the white 'Camo & Ammo' racist redneck assholes love it. They can't get enough of they Walmart. Buncha dummies.
Absolute nonsense. Stereotype much?

If the Walmart near you smells like that, it says more about where you live than it does about Walmart.

And in related news: December 2016 Headline:

"Democrats, mystified, woe losses mainly in traditonally blue districts in the Deep South".

Dont' be so sure.

It may be back in the next armed conflict dividing the country.

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

Hopefully they won't stop making the Confederate Flag toilet paper.
I'm Shocked that there's still any "major" flag makers in America. I wonder if the Chinese will stop making Confederate flags?

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

I'm Shocked that there's still any "major" flag makers in America. I wonder if the Chinese will stop making Confederate flags?

Make all they want. Fewer stores will sell them.

I still support the Confederate Thong. That's were it belongs, in a butt-crack,

Yup, ima goin to Walmart to get ma Camo & Ammo. Then ima gonna get ma 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags. Cuz ima good ole camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck white guy.

:laugh: Seriously, Republicans need to start distancing themselves from their redneck loons. They're not helping their Party.

WalMarts smell.

Ha, Walmarts smell like piss, farts, and shit. Absolute Third World misery. But the white 'Camo & Ammo' racist redneck assholes love it. They can't get enough of they Walmart. Buncha dummies.

If the Walmart near you smells like that, it says more about where you live than it does about Walmart.

Piss, farts, and shit. Sums up Walmart perfectly. It's the type of clientele it attracts. Once you stop shopping there, you quickly realize how many better stores there are out there. They actually provide good customer service, they're clean and don't stink, they don't have all the douchebag customers yelling and tearing shit up, and so on.

There is a world outside of Walmart. You can go elsewhere and actually have a pleasant shopping experience. You should try it sometime. Once you do, you won't likely return to shopping at Walmart.

What are the camo-wearing racist inbred rednecks gonna do now? No more racist flags at their Walmart? Must feel like the apocalypse to them. Their world is ending.

WalMarts smell.

Piss, farts, and shit. Sums up Walmart perfectly. It's the type of clientele it attracts. Once you stop shopping there, you quickly realize how many better stores there are out there. They actually provide good customer service, they're clean and don't stink, they don't have all the douchebag customers yelling and tearing shit up, and so on.

There is a world outside of Walmart. You can go elsewhere and actually have a pleasant shopping experience. You should try it sometime. Once you do, you won't likely return to shopping at Walmart.
Do you work at being this stupid?

Where did I ever say that I don't shop and use other stores?

The simple fact is.....you're a liar.

I don't make the news, Tiger, I just report it.

You got a complaint, call the companies.

Pussy.

If those companies had issues with the flag, they wouldn't have been making them all these years. Only thing that has changed is pressure from government to stop it. Under this regime, the private sector has become scared to go against the state and this is just another example of how people will change in order to be left alone. This administration seems to think nothing of using government agencies to go after their political enemies.

It's the left that says the flag is racist. It's not the sentiment of the flag owners, but the left has long portrayed southerners as racists. Truth never matters.

This is the left beginning their assault on freedom of speech and nothing more. They want the world to believe that those who own Confederate flags are racist and the left is drooling over the thought of a whole new group of enemies that people need to be protected from. Hell, we don't see them protecting us from real enemies, but they are right on top of all those fake enemies that they've created.

What are the camo-wearing racist inbred rednecks gonna do now? No more racist flags at their Walmart? Must feel like the apocalypse to them. Their world is ending.

The above post by paulitician is an example of hate speech. Many leftwing radicals , who constantly demand that we don't paint all Muslims the same, have no problem bashing all southerners because of something that exists only in the minds of liberals. What kind of sick mind claims that southerners are all racist, inbred rednecks? Why is it okay to pick on rednecks but not thugs? It's the radicals on the far left that need to shut the fuck up and stop trying to control speech. I think many need to clean up their own before trying to paint others as bad.

Last edited:
Clemintine, that's because Muslims have tried to destroy our country. So at least liberals feel that they have something in common. That's why they feel the need to defend them.

Not so much with southerners.

Will Amazon stop making Nazi swastikas? Just curious. Besides the murder of 9 people in a church is not nearly as important as the political narrative the Dems will try reap from this.

Forum List

Back