Majority disagree with Trumps remarks toward NFL than they do the protesters.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

Well--now they've come to their senses.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

Polls? :)

Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

(Cites Media Matters very own Facebook feed. /thread)

Aha, a Huffpost poll! The same organization that gave Hillary a 96.8% chance of wining the general. Only an unnamed NBC source tops that for veracity:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tabsHPNFL20170925.pdf

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

20882349_1482747118473851_4833611188588081590_n.jpg

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem,..."

Also according to the polls Tramp has no chance to win the election.

I'm sure the poll numbers pretty much break down across party lines. Democrats are pathetic. They accept the asshole behavior of the players because it's for a fabricated left-wing cause.

Unfortunately for the NFL, the poll numbers that count are the ticket buyers.

Aha, a Huffpost poll! The same organization that gave Hillary a 96.8% chance of wining the general. Only an unnamed NBC source tops that for veracity:

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Fair, balanced, unbiased.

Who actually still believes these morons?

You're not even smart enough to get Trump's quote right. Kind of makes you look silly.

I never was much of a football fan, always thought the game was overrated.

Strangely, it's a big enough deal for states, even the feds, to subsidize the game, with your money, for these millionaires. And, here the asshole protesters bite the hand that feeds them big money for playing a game.

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

Your poll is fake news, like most MSM polls.

oreo ...Thanks for posting a poll from September, you idiot.

The proof is in the pudding, never trumper. Trump wins.

Occam's Razor.

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

Your poll is fake news, like most MSM polls.

It's clear Trump stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Americans have gotten back with their football teams faster than a teenage girl breaks up and then reunites back with her boyfriend.

I am certain that Pence misread all this last weekend when he walked out of the Colts game to put on his show and ended up spending $242,000.00 taxpayer dollars in the process, that is also being frowned upon today.
The price tag for Pence's trip to Indianapolis - CNNPolitics

What is astounding in all of this, is that Trump actually believed he could tear Americans away from their favorite game. It backfired, now both Trump & Pence have egg all over their faces.

oreo ...Thanks for posting a poll from September, you idiot.

The proof is in the pudding, never trumper. Trump wins.

I think if you read the top of the page--you'll see it's actually dated for today 10/12/2017. The picture of players kneeling was the date you saw, which was the date of the picture--on September 27, 2017--:badgrin:

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

I'll say it again, thank God we have a president back in the white house that loves America. Instead of the past 8 years of one that hated it, and wanted to transform it.

Forum List

Back