Majority disagree with Trumps remarks toward NFL than they do the protesters.

I am certain that Pence misread all this last weekend when he walked out of the Colts game to put on his show and ended up spending $242,000.00 taxpayer dollars in the process, that is also being frowned upon today.
The price tag for Pence's trip to Indianapolis - CNNPolitics

What is astounding in all of this, is that Trump actually believed he could tear Americans away from their favorite game. It backfired, now both Trump & Pence have egg all over their faces.

Pence pulled this kind of stunt before, when he want to see the play Hamilton with a cast of racist Africoon-Americans, baiting the n1ggers by his presence.

I read a column by someone a couple weeks ago that predicted football fans would cave. I myself have pointed out many times, that conservatives suck at boycotts. Conservative whites are just too forgiving and tolerant, and they don't supplement boycotts with harassment as libtards do. Still, I think the timid NFL is growing tired of the black brats abusing the NFL's platform.

I am certain that Pence misread all this last weekend when he walked out of the Colts game to put on his show and ended up spending $242,000.00 taxpayer dollars in the process, that is also being frowned upon today.

What is astounding in all of this, is that Trump actually believed he could tear Americans away from their favorite game. It backfired, now both Trump & Pence have egg all over their faces.

Pence pulled this kind of stunt before, when he want to see the play Hamilton with a cast of racist Africoon-Americans, baiting the n1ggers by his presence.

I read a column by someone a couple weeks ago that predicted football fans would cave. I myself have pointed out many times, that conservatives suck at boycotts. Conservative whites are just too forgiving and tolerant, and they don't supplement boycotts with harassment as libtards do. Still, I think the timid NFL is growing tired of the black brats abusing the NFL's platform.

Because of Trump's comments what were a few turned into many. Trump believed that he could get Americans to boycott Football. Any idiot on the street would know you're not going to get Americans to turn off their football. It's tradition, Sunday rolls around, Americans plan dinners with family and friends and they center it all around their football teams and what time they're playing.

There's only one President in this nations history that obviously believed he was more important than American football. Do you remember what happened with one President that decided to interrupt a National Televised Football game to give a speech. It didn't go over very well. No President did that afterwards--:badgrin:

nfltoon041.jpg

Ironically NFL team owners were solid supporters of Trump during the campaign season, but no more.
Here are the NFL owners who have donated to Trump

oreo ...Thanks for posting a poll from September, you idiot.

The proof is in the pudding, never trumper. Trump wins.

I think if you read the top of the page--you'll see it's actually dated for today 10/12/2017. The picture of players kneeling was the date you saw, which was the date of the picture--on September 27, 2017--:badgrin:

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
oreo learn to read.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 <---------------today's date

Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

by Kara Zupkus | Sep 27, 2017, 5:29 PM <-------------------- but the article was written in September

The picture is from September 27, 2017 the article was published with today's date, but nice try anyway. Furthermore any moron would know that no poll came out on the very day that the entire NFL were kneeling--:badgrin:

NFL is a private organization. They are not bound by the CONGRESSIONAL legal limits on curbing free speech that the Constitution outlines.

I can't stand up in my office and yell racial slurs and expect to keep my job based on the First Amendment.

First Amendment is about limiting Congress from passing laws limiting free speech.

It's amazing how often this needs to be explained to people.

Nor can you expect someone from the street that is hearing you yelling obscenties stomp up to your boss and demand that you're fired. :badgrin:

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

Well--now they've come to their senses.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

Aha, a Huffpost poll! The same organization that gave Hillary a 96.8% chance of wining the general. Only an unnamed NBC source tops that for veracity:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tabsHPNFL20170925.pdf

Occam's Razor.

Occam's beard is starting to get pretty thick.

I think if you read the top of the page--you'll see it's actually dated for today 10/12/2017. The picture of players kneeling was the date you saw, which was the date of the picture--on September 27, 2017--:badgrin:

oreo learn to read.

by Kara Zupkus | Sep 27, 2017, 5:29 PM <-------------------- but the article was written in September

The picture is from September 27, 2017 the article was published with today's date, but nice try anyway. Furthermore any moron would know that no poll came out on the very day that the entire NFL were kneeling--:badgrin:

It snowed in September in Washington DC?

oreo ...Thanks f

oreo learn to read.

or posting a poll from September, you idiot.

oreo learn to read.

Friday, October 13, 2017. <--------- today's date
by Kara Zupkus | Sep 27, 2017, 5:29 PM <'-------- still the date the article was written.

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

This poll really only inspires one reaction from me- So what?

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

Your poll is fake news, like most MSM polls.

It's clear Trump stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Americans have gotten back with their football teams faster than a teenage girl breaks up and then reunites back with her boyfriend.

That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

The NFL also....."....care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues."

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

It's clear Trump stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Americans have gotten back with their football teams faster than a teenage girl breaks up and then reunites back with her boyfriend.

That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

The NFL also....."....care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues."

Yeah...right. But, their fans pay the bills and the NFL has a major problem
on their hands right now.

A problem they're gonna lose.

22405920_1561797913880203_3317092476174825072_n.jpg

.....the only thing the NFL cares deeply about is green and features miniature portraits of American Presidents...

View attachment 154094
point well taken, but the math isn't quite right with the 97%.

View attachment 154094
Maybe not, but if they really cared. They would try to stop black on black killings. Nope this is just another way liberals can show their hate for America.

That was a direct quote from the letter the commissioner sent.

Being attacked by a president who is abusing his power and not upholding our Constitution is a problem. I think the owners will re-think their support for the lying President "Hyperbole".

View attachment 154094
I think that means of all their homicides, 97% are from black people.

That was a direct quote from the letter the commissioner sent.

Being attacked by a president who is abusing his power and not upholding our Constitution is a problem. I think the owners will re-think their support for the lying President "Hyperbole".

you guys still don't know how to fight trump.....

The NFL and ESPN don't understand how to fight with Trump - CNNPolitics

Trump is a billionaire that acts like a regular joe and is one in a lot of cases. Can you imagine John Kerry or Al gore even discussing football? Nah......
the fact is the people are with him, he's sticking up for them and there is nothing you guys can do......it sucks when your bully tactics of boycotts, character assassination, made up rumors and all the other crap you guys pull, is no longer relevant, just the truth, and if the truth is the main factor, you guys lose, every fucking time.

View attachment 154094
I think that means of all their homicides, 97% are from black people.
Yep, but that's not what the meme says.

Forum List

Back