Majority disagree with Trumps remarks toward NFL than they do the protesters.

.facebook_1507671011479.jpg

You do know that people can google this picture and check the date & time it was taken don't you--:badgrin:

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

Well--now they've come to their senses.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

Your poll is fake news, like most MSM polls.

It's clear Trump stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Americans have gotten back with their football teams faster than a teenage girl breaks up and then reunites back with her boyfriend.

I am certain that Pence misread all this last weekend when he walked out of the Colts game to put on his show and ended up spending $242,000.00 taxpayer dollars in the process, that is also being frowned upon today.
The price tag for Pence's trip to Indianapolis - CNNPolitics

What is astounding in all of this, is that Trump actually believed he could tear Americans away from their favorite game. It backfired, now both Trump & Pence have egg all over their faces.

That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

Aha, a Huffpost poll! The same organization that gave Hillary a 96.8% chance of wining the general. Only an unnamed NBC source tops that for veracity:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tabsHPNFL20170925.pdf

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Fair, balanced, unbiased.

Who actually still believes these morons?

people who have no other way to validate how they feel.

I'll say it again, thank God we have a president back in the white house that loves America. Instead of the past 8 years of one that hated it, and wanted to transform it.

You're joking right?

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

I think we know who Trump loves.

Trump-and-Putin.png

I'll say it again, thank God we have a president back in the white house that loves America. Instead of the past 8 years of one that hated it, and wanted to transform it.

You're joking right?

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Trump-and-Putin.png

Lol, still going on the Russia collusion? Your bitch Hillary made a sweet deal with Putin giving him a great load of uranium by donating to the Clinton foundation. While she was Secretary of state. Obama told Putin to wait till after the election so he could work a better deal with him. Oh and we have this great failure also.
art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

Liberals loved Putin till he told your man child to fuck off. Lol, liberalism is a mental disease.

Polls? :)

(Cites Media Matters very own Facebook feed. /thread)

View attachment 153894

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem,..."

Also according to the polls Tramp has no chance to win the election.

Polls?

Looks like Americans are more for the National Anthem, US military, and flag over NFL players by more than a 2-to-1 margin here:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're joking right?

Trump-and-Putin.png

Your bro's are goin' down boy. It's too late to stop it and they
aren't smart enough to stop it.

Statistically it has already been shown that 78% of them are bankrupt
5 years after they leave the game. Now they're gonna bankrupt
themselves while still playing.

If one kneels at a Cowboy's game and Jones benches him...the NFLPA
will crumble into chaos.

The owner is justified in dealing with his employees how he sees fit
when they are on the clock. They can't stop him.

What makes it even worst is Ringling Brothers has shut down, so there
will not be any alternative employment available for them.

When it comes to stupidity...the stereotype is alive and well.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

Asking "do you agree with the President's reaction" is a question so broad you can drive a super tanker through it. I might disagree that players should be fired, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished or required to stand. There are thousands things I could quibble about with what he said but still support his position.

Shut up. You don't have a clue what fake news is. Everything you say is fake news. Americans care about the Constitution unlike you Trump supporters. Even Trump sycophant Rush Limbaugh disagrees with what Trump is doing.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

Shut up. You don't have a clue what fake news is. Everything you say is fake news. Americans care about the Constitution unlike you Trump supporters. Even Trump sycophant Rush Limbaugh disagrees with what Trump is doing.

This has nothing to do with the Constitution, idiot. This about disrespecting the flag and the country. The players do not have the right to express their opinions during working hourse if their employer tells them not to. How many times do you have to be told that before it penetrates your thick skull?

FYI, Rush does not disagree with what Trump is doing. Rush thinks it's brilliant. Trump crushed the unpatriotic players.

We won. You lost. Deal with it.

This has nothing to do with the Constitution, idiot. This about disrespecting the flag and the country. The players do not have the right to express their opinions during working hourse if their employer tells them not to. How many times do you have to be told that before it penetrates your thick skull?

FYI, Rush does not disagree with what Trump is doing. Rush thinks it's brilliant. Trump crushed the unpatriotic players.

There's no greater disrepect to the flag than electing Trump who stated in his book that "his Personal Viet Nam" was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases--who is currently under investigation for collusion with Russia to interfere into an American election, and himself whom is under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice. Who has continually attacked real Patriots of this country (John McCain.)
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

If Trump is your icon of Patriotism in this country then you've got your head shoved up a very dark spot.

trump-nfl-national-anthem-cartoon-luckovich.jpg

I think you mean anything they don't want to hear is FAKE NEWS. Anything they want to hear is REAL news.

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

This is their favorite cough cough NEWS where they can be assured they'll get the news "they want to hear." Hannity has now become Trump's top political adviser---:rofl:

Steve Bannon of Brietbart news is having a conniption fit about it. He thought he had Trump under CONTROL.
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

Trump gave a shout out to Hannity last night stating he is the number 1 watched cable news show. Another Lie of course. It appears that their Nemisis MSNBC-- RACHEL MADDOW is now kicking FOX NEWS and CNN'S hiney's--because she is reporting on all the information coming out of these Russian investigations.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:

There's no greater disrepect to the flag than electing Trump who stated in his book that "his Personal Viet Nam" was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases--who is currently under investigation for collusion with Russia to interfere into an American election, and himself whom is under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice. Who has continually attacked real Patriots of this country (John McCain.)
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

If Trump is your icon of Patriotism in this country then you've got your head shoved up a very dark spot.

This is really hurting you liberals is it not, first you lost Christmas, moral right, the constitution and now total patriotism ...lol

Nah, probably just another Democrat Fake News Poll. Most Americans agree with Trump. Just stand for the Anthem, ya entitled little jerks.

This is really hurting you liberals is it not, first you lost Christmas, moral right, the constitution and now total patriotism ...lol

Frankly, it's YOU that is having a problem with the U.S. Constitution--and here is a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer from Dallas Texas that can explain it to you.

There is an volumn icon on the video if you're having problems hearing it.

You do know that people can google this picture and check the date & time it was taken don't you--:badgrin:
let me help.

skinshalftime1213b.jpg

that's a lot of people getting snacks at halftime now isn't it?

players on the field - what CAN this mean?
454318353-630x420.jpg

oreo ...Thanks for posting a poll from September, you idiot.

The proof is in the pudding, never trumper. Trump wins.

I think if you read the top of the page--you'll see it's actually dated for today 10/12/2017. The picture of players kneeling was the date you saw, which was the date of the picture--on September 27, 2017--:badgrin:

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
oreo learn to read.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 <---------------today's date

by Kara Zupkus | Sep 27, 2017, 5:29 PM <-------------------- but the article was written in September

NFL is a private organization. They are not bound by the CONGRESSIONAL legal limits on curbing free speech that the Constitution outlines.

I can't stand up in my office and yell racial slurs and expect to keep my job based on the First Amendment.

First Amendment is about limiting Congress from passing laws limiting free speech.

It's amazing how often this needs to be explained to people.

Forum List

Back