Majority disagree with Trumps remarks toward NFL than they do the protesters.

Only when it is Trump is it not an abuse.

Was it an "abuse" when Obama gave an Opinion on Trayvon Martin or the "hands up, don't shoot" thug?
Link to his statements
?
Are you actually claiming he didn't contribute his two-bits to these issues?

Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’
Im trying to find where he said anyone should be fired or suspended or even gave a condemnation like son of a bitch about Zimmerman.
President Obama’s remarks on Trayvon Martin (full transcript)

"But beyond protests or vigils, the question is, are there some concrete things that we might be able to do? I know that Eric Holder is reviewing what happened down there, but I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government -- the criminal code. And law enforcement has traditionally done it at the state and local levels, not at the federal levels.

That doesn’t mean, though, that as a nation, we can’t do some things that I think would be productive. So let me just give a couple of specifics that I’m still bouncing around with my staff so we’re not rolling out some five-point plan, but some areas where I think all of us could potentially focus."

No he wanted to make policy changes. D'OH!

An excellent example of the stark difference between the two. One is thoughtful and totally prepared, the other is a blurting moron driven by truthiness and reckless tweeting.

"The judge conducted the trial in a professional manner. The prosecution and the defense made their arguments. The juries were properly instructed that in a -- in a case such as this, reasonable doubt was relevant, and they rendered a verdict. And once the jury’s spoken, that’s how our system works."

Im trying to find where he said anyone should be fired or suspended or even gave a condemnation like son of a bitch about Zimmerman.

"But beyond protests or vigils, the question is, are there some concrete things that we might be able to do? I know that Eric Holder is reviewing what happened down there, but I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government -- the criminal code. And law enforcement has traditionally done it at the state and local levels, not at the federal levels.

That doesn’t mean, though, that as a nation, we can’t do some things that I think would be productive. So let me just give a couple of specifics that I’m still bouncing around with my staff so we’re not rolling out some five-point plan, but some areas where I think all of us could potentially focus."

Obama called out the Dept of Justice to make war on the evil white man.
exactly. but trump just wanted the players to respect the fking country. that's all and he's a bad guy. fk them all.
The funny thing was Colin talked to a vetetan on how to show dissent without disrespect and the vet suggested kneeling.

You don't show dissent during the National Anthem. That's about the same thing as burning the American flag.

Yeah and spittin on soldiers too!

</sarcasm>

Was it an "abuse" when Obama gave an Opinion on Trayvon Martin or the "hands up, don't shoot" thug?
Link to his statements
?

An excellent example of the stark difference between the two. One is thoughtful and totally prepared, the other is a blurting moron driven by truthiness and reckless tweeting.

"The judge conducted the trial in a professional manner. The prosecution and the defense made their arguments. The juries were properly instructed that in a -- in a case such as this, reasonable doubt was relevant, and they rendered a verdict. And once the jury’s spoken, that’s how our system works."
and you should read on, he said this:

Only when it is Trump is it not an abuse.

Link to his statements
?

Clearly pointing out that the incident was judged incorrectly and put a target on zimmerman's back.

subliminal messaging. it works.

Link to his statements
?

No one is talking about his comments on the verdict, moron.

Speaking of blurting morons driven by truthiness.

Link to his statements
?

No one? Except that was the transcript posted.as one of the example. And no, he never put a target on the back of Zimmerman.

No one? Except that was the transcript posted.as one of the example. And no, he never put a target on the back of Zimmerman.
big ole tarjey went on the back of zimmerman right after his speech. yeppers. too bad your history always changes.

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

Well--now they've come to their senses.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

View attachment 153894

Yup, it certainly is! The monuments are racist and Don the Con wants to keep them as "part of our culture." Bigly!

big ole tarjey went on the back of zimmerman right after his speech. yeppers. too bad your history always changes.

Travon is still in the ground, dead. None of your lies about President Obama will change that will it?

Well that was certainly a quick turn around. I thought it would be. Originally Trump called out the NFL--stating anyone kneeling--"I would fire that son of a bitch." We had people burning their team gear on T.V. and having a conniption fit over players kneeling during the National Athem. Threatening to boycott watching football, the great American sport--that is played out in about every living room on every Sunday.

"Nearly half of Americans disapprove of NFL player protests against the national anthem, but even more don't like the way President Trump has reacted to them, according to a new poll.Forty-eight percent of those polled said they believe it's inappropriate for NFL players to publicly protest through kneeling during the national anthem at games. However, 57 percent of those polled, regardless of whether they supported the protests or not, said they disapprove of the president's reaction — including his tweets and calls for players who kneeled to be fired. Only a little over one-third of those polled agreed with President Trump's reaction, respondents said in the poll."
Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

It's very well explained by a Viet Nam veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas. If you have trouble hearing it, there is an icon on the video.

View attachment 153894

Yup, it certainly is! The monuments are racist and Don the Con wants to keep them as "part of our culture." Bigly!

Racist or not it's a state and local matter. President Blurtamus is playing to the segment of the population that put him over the top.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-than-the-protests-themselves/article/2635862

I was myself a supporter of Trump till those remarks of his.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

The NFL also....."....care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues."

Yeah...right. But, their fans pay the bills and the NFL has a major problem
on their hands right now.

A problem they're gonna lose.

That was a direct quote from the letter the commissioner sent.

Being attacked by a president who is abusing his power and not upholding our Constitution is a problem. I think the owners will re-think their support for the lying President "Hyperbole".

Expressing his opinion is not abusing his power in any way.

He is using the power of the presidency to attack and deliberately cause harm to an exceptional American Business. He is not faithfully carrying out the duty to protect the US Constitution by attacking the players constitutional right to protest. It is wholly up to the NFL and the owners to decide what the player do on the field. Players were not on the field for the anthem until 2009. Most stations hardly ever carried the playing of it either. To me it is a trite matter, but it shows all too well that he is totally unfit for the office.

He should be a victim of his own catch phrase.

"Donald Trump. You're Fired!!!!"

I doubt anyone voted for Trump so he could make a career move into sports management--:badgrin: But this is his way of putting on the show for is dwindling group of supporters. Which he often uses to distract or deflect from real news--like that Russian investigation.

One would think that Presidents and Vice Presidents would have much more important things to do--than raise a huge fuss about this. Maybe someone else is running the White House so they have all this free time to stick their noses where they don't belong.

trump-nfl-national-anthem-cartoon-heller.jpg

Poll: More Americans disagree with Trump's response to NFL protests than the protests themselves

View attachment 153894

nfltoon121.jpg

There is a new wing of the Republican party, the Alt right, Neo Nazi's & White Supremacists that were attracked to Trump who were even making robo calls for him during the campaign season.
Hear a white nationalist’s robocall urging Iowa voters to back Trump

David Duke former grand wizard of the KKK said this in Charlottesville.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
ttps://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-180315141.html

"Bannon’s Breitbart distinguished itself from the rest of the conservative media in two significant ways this cycle. The first was becoming a mouthpiece for Trump while other, older conservative periodicals were declaring war on him. The second was through their embrace of the alt-right, which mainstream conservatives tend to abhor. Slowly but surely, Bannon turned Breitbart into not only the most-read conservative web outlet but also the most incendiary one. It was happy to embrace fringe beliefs like birtherism and play footsie with blatantly racist notions of black criminality. It wasn’t interested in looking even faintly objective, instead inventing easily understood “narratives” of crusading conservative heroes and their many victories against the hated left.
Bannon’s Breitbart also realized that there was a large online community that naturally gravitated to Trump, a mix of people who saw themselves as far too radical to be accepted by polite society. Among them, conservative suspicions of diversity, inclusion, feminism, and political correctness had metastasized into something much darker. This was the alt-right, a collection of racists, pick-up artists, men’s rights activists, and other noxious trolls of the internet."
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

Trump didn't call any of them son of a bitches--when they used an ISIS style attack and killed a 32 year old woman. In fact he said just the opposite.

Here is a Viet Nam Veteran and sports announcer out of Dallas Texas and his take on this. If you have problems hearing it, there is a volumn icon on the video.

Ford just lost hundreds of sales of trucks to La for their support of the kneeling players.

Businesses are cancelling ads and players are losing endorsements.

The last game's ratings are down even more.

...but snowflakes want people to believe Trump is the one losing.... Bwuhahaha

If people don't agree with Trump they can start supporting the NFL and the players ... which they aren't doing.

Forum List

Back