Majority disagree with Trumps remarks toward NFL than they do the protesters.

Are you actually claiming he didn't contribute his two-bits to these issues?

Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’
Im trying to find where he said anyone should be fired or suspended or even gave a condemnation like son of a bitch about Zimmerman.
President Obama’s remarks on Trayvon Martin (full transcript)

"But beyond protests or vigils, the question is, are there some concrete things that we might be able to do? I know that Eric Holder is reviewing what happened down there, but I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government -- the criminal code. And law enforcement has traditionally done it at the state and local levels, not at the federal levels.

That doesn’t mean, though, that as a nation, we can’t do some things that I think would be productive. So let me just give a couple of specifics that I’m still bouncing around with my staff so we’re not rolling out some five-point plan, but some areas where I think all of us could potentially focus."

No he wanted to make policy changes. D'OH!

Obama called out the Dept of Justice to make war on the evil white man.
exactly. but trump just wanted the players to respect the fking country. that's all and he's a bad guy. fk them all.
The funny thing was Colin talked to a vetetan on how to show dissent without disrespect and the vet suggested kneeling.
yep, and again, there is absolutely no one saying he can't do that. just not in that setting at his place of employment in front of paying customers. Now again, that's well within his rights and he must live with his choice and consequences. why do you believe we owe him something?

Why do some whites feel so threatened when a black president shows empathy for the family of a black teen who was shot? The triggering was so extreme you felt the need to shred the dead boys reputation in the process. Oh the audacity of being sympathetic.
you have no idea what happened during the encounter between the two men. so you have no fking right to judge anything that happened. it's that simple. We see players kneeling, we can all make a judgement and form an opinion. but you coyote do not know what happened and what martin did to zimmerman. sorry, you just don't. so, to take but one side like obummer did tells it all where his loyalty was. so spare us the moral shit.

She still believes Zimmerman is guilty. Every snowflake does. They also believe "hands up don't shoot" actually happened.

That is your opinion not his words.
Puhleeze. No one would possibly construe his words to mean that he thought Zimmerman was innocent.
“I can only imagine what these parents are going through,” he said. “And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together — federal, state and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.”

Oh boo hoo! He expresses sympathy for the poor little thug and his parents, but none for Zimmerman and his parents.

When did Obama ever investigate a case where some black thug killed a white man? That probably happens every day. If a white guy gets shot by a black guy it's not a tragedy in Obama's eyes.

How more obvious can you get?
Moving goal post i see.
I am?

The bottom line is that Obama took sides in both these matters. Why should it be wrong for Trump to do likewise?
Did obsma call anyone an sob
? How about demanding suspensions and firings? And there was a lot of hoopla from your side on how he should not have said snything.

Im trying to find where he said anyone should be fired or suspended or even gave a condemnation like son of a bitch about Zimmerman.

"But beyond protests or vigils, the question is, are there some concrete things that we might be able to do? I know that Eric Holder is reviewing what happened down there, but I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here. Traditionally, these are issues of state and local government -- the criminal code. And law enforcement has traditionally done it at the state and local levels, not at the federal levels.

That doesn’t mean, though, that as a nation, we can’t do some things that I think would be productive. So let me just give a couple of specifics that I’m still bouncing around with my staff so we’re not rolling out some five-point plan, but some areas where I think all of us could potentially focus."

exactly. but trump just wanted the players to respect the fking country. that's all and he's a bad guy. fk them all.
The funny thing was Colin talked to a vetetan on how to show dissent without disrespect and the vet suggested kneeling.
yep, and again, there is absolutely no one saying he can't do that. just not in that setting at his place of employment in front of paying customers. Now again, that's well within his rights and he must live with his choice and consequences. why do you believe we owe him something?

Actually, there not even saying that. They're just saying we don't have to watch it.

Puhleeze. No one would possibly construe his words to mean that he thought Zimmerman was innocent.
“I can only imagine what these parents are going through,” he said. “And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together — federal, state and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.”

Oh boo hoo! He expresses sympathy for the poor little thug and his parents, but none for Zimmerman and his parents.

When did Obama ever investigate a case where some black thug killed a white man? That probably happens every day. If a white guy gets shot by a black guy it's not a tragedy in Obama's eyes.

Moving goal post i see.
I am?

The bottom line is that Obama took sides in both these matters. Why should it be wrong for Trump to do likewise?
? How about demanding suspensions and firings? And there was a lot of hoopla from your side on how he should not have said snything.
sure he did, he basically put a fking target on zimmerman's back. how soon they forget what actually happened.

Moving goal post i see.
I am?

He implied Zimmerman was a murderer. I think that's worse, don't you?

Actually, there not even saying that. They're just saying we don't have to watch it.
how do you not watch when it is right in front of you? that is ridiculous.

Who said anyone owes anyone anything? Did Tebow have the right to pray in front of paying customers?

Moving goal post i see.
I am?

she doesn't get it. typical lib doesn't understand what actually happens in the world.

how do you not watch when it is right in front of you? that is ridiculous.

Don't go to the game and don't turn it on.

Who said anyone owes anyone anything? Did Tebow have the right to pray in front of paying customers?

Not if his employer said not to.

is he in football? And again, no one ever said Kaepernick didn't have a right. stfu already about that.

It's clear Trump stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. Americans have gotten back with their football teams faster than a teenage girl breaks up and then reunites back with her boyfriend.

I am certain that Pence misread all this last weekend when he walked out of the Colts game to put on his show and ended up spending $242,000.00 taxpayer dollars in the process, that is also being frowned upon today.
The price tag for Pence's trip to Indianapolis - CNNPolitics

What is astounding in all of this, is that Trump actually believed he could tear Americans away from their favorite game. It backfired, now both Trump & Pence have egg all over their faces.
That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

The NFL also....."....care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues."

Yeah...right. But, their fans pay the bills and the NFL has a major problem
on their hands right now.

A problem they're gonna lose.

That was a direct quote from the letter the commissioner sent.

Being attacked by a president who is abusing his power and not upholding our Constitution is a problem. I think the owners will re-think their support for the lying President "Hyperbole".

Expressing his opinion is not abusing his power in any way.

He is using the power of the presidency to attack and deliberately cause harm to an exceptional American Business. He is not faithfully carrying out the duty to protect the US Constitution by attacking the players constitutional right to protest. It is wholly up to the NFL and the owners to decide what the player do on the field. Players were not on the field for the anthem until 2009. Most stations hardly ever carried the playing of it either. To me it is a trite matter, but it shows all too well that he is totally unfit for the office.

He should be a victim of his own catch phrase.

"Donald Trump. You're Fired!!!!"

That's why the head of the NFL wants players to stand. I won't be watching Sunday no matter what.

The NFL also....."....care deeply about our players and respect their opinions and concerns about critical social issues."

Being attacked by a president who is abusing his power and not upholding our Constitution is a problem. I think the owners will re-think their support for the lying President "Hyperbole".

He is using the power of the presidency to attack and deliberately cause harm to an exceptional American Business. He is not faithfully carrying out the duty to protect the US Constitution by attacking the players constitutional right to protest. It is wholly up to the NFL and the owners to decide what the player do on the field. Players were not on the field for the anthem until 2009. Most stations hardly ever carried the playing of it either. To me it is a trite matter, but it shows all too well that he is totally unfit for the office.

no, the players are doing that by ungratefully saying fk you to the fan base that pays them. you're confused as usual.

Anybody expect a Huffington poll to be fair to President Trump? I think Huffington had Hillary up by double digits this time last year.

Why do some whites feel so threatened when a black president shows empathy for the family of a black teen who was shot? The triggering was so extreme you felt the need to shred the dead boys reputation in the process. Oh the audacity of being sympathetic.
you have no idea what happened during the encounter between the two men. so you have no fking right to judge anything that happened. it's that simple. We see players kneeling, we can all make a judgement and form an opinion. but you coyote do not know what happened and what martin did to zimmerman. sorry, you just don't. so, to take but one side like obummer did tells it all where his loyalty was. so spare us the moral shit.

She still believes Zimmerman is guilty. Every snowflake does. They also believe "hands up don't shoot" actually happened.
It does not matter what I think, i accept the verdict. My personsl feeling was Z was an idiot and had he not ignored the police an innocent person would not be dead. It was a situation that got out of hand and there was bad judgement not an intention to kill.

Moving goal post i see.
I am?

It does not matter what I think, i accept the verdict. My personsl feeling was Z was an idiot and had he not ignored the police an innocent person would not be dead. It was a situation that got out of hand and there was bad judgement not an intention to kill.
but again, you have no idea if he did or didn't ignore it. what if martin followed him? do you even know? I don't, so you're judging something you have no information on. I do know the picture they used of martin was over ten years old. why were the news agencies afraid to post martin's actual picture at that time? cause it would have shown him to be all grown up and bigger than zimmerman. funny how the media does that crap, like hands up don't shoot right? all made up to make a war.

You believe HIllary and Obama never attacked American businesses? They attacked drug Companies, insurance companies, gun manufacturers, defense contractors, tobacco companies, coal mining companies, oil companies, FOX news and Rush Limbaugh, to name a few. Obama also used his regulatory authority to make it difficult for legal businesses to operate. Businesses like Pay day loan companies, gambling websites, and x-rated websites.

Don't give us that shit about how it's wrong to attack American business. That's the leftwing stock-in-trade.

Moving goal post i see.
I am?

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back