Majority of Americans think the Biden's are guilty

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Well, duh! But the article is only about the illegal money being laundered from abroad, like Hunter getting millions for painting pictures today.

There is no question Hunter committed a felony the way he registered his gun and no question he did not pay his taxes on the millions of questionable dollars he got from places like Communist China. And guess why Hunter is not in jail?

Anyone?

1693150489725.png

Good luck trying to get the spineless, gutless, worthless Rs to investigate.

Oh, they'll "investigate" all day long.

They're opening new ones every day, the latest being into the political sham of a DA that just indicted Trump in Fulton County, GA.

They just won't act.

And I can sorta understand it, with a Democrat Senate and an incoming election where Trump is the populist martyr to Biden's Sheriff of Rottingham.

Well, duh! But the article is only about the illegal money being laundered from abroad, like Hunter getting millions for painting pictures today.

There is no question Hunter committed a felony the way he registered his gun and no question he did not pay his taxes on the millions of questionable dollars he got from places like Communist China. And guess why Hunter is not in jail?

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
But, you forgot, Orange man bad.

Oh, they'll "investigate" all day long.

They're opening new ones every day, the latest being into the political sham of a DA that just indicted Trump in Fulton County, GA.

They just won't act.

And I can sorta understand it, with a Democrat Senate and an incoming election where Trump is the populist martyr to Biden's Sheriff of Rottingham.

They're all talk. They're not investigating anything. Until I see proof, I'm not buying their hot air. They've had plenty of time to take action. They're going to lose votes this upcoming election for NOT taking action.

They're all talk. They're not investigating anything. Until I see proof, I'm not buying their hot air. They've had plenty of time to take action. They're going to lose votes this upcoming election for NOT taking action.

Again, they are indeed investigating.

Biden's bank records would never have seen the light of day had they not been.

But I agree, they won't take action.

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
Who cares? Most Americans think Trump is guilty. Would you like to change to verdict by the poll vote of Most Americans? Personally, I'll stick with representative government and verdict by juries, under our laws.

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
Interesting. I can find no such poll. And there's no link to it in the Bright Fart Republican mouth/hit piece. :)

After a little searching, I did find these polls taken recently.

Interesting. I can find no such poll. And there's no link to it in the Bright Fart Republican mouth/hit piece. :)

Always happy to be of service:

May 31st Harvard Harris poll.

You clearly suck at internetin'.

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
So where are the indictments?

So a battle of BS "sources" then?

I discount Brietbart the same as I do anything from a leftist source.....Especially anything Harvard puts it's name on.....Dailykos with sheepkins.

Always happy to be of service:

May 31st Harvard Harris poll.

You clearly suck at internetin'.
Still don't see the actual poll. The link goes to a Harris site with a bunch of polls. None of which say anything you are espousing.

Please be specific. Cut the damn poll out of the linked within a linked article...it ain't that hard....something I'm sure you hear often. :) (Sorry couldn't resist).

Still don't see the actual poll. The link goes to a Harris site with a bunch of polls. None of which say anything you are espousing.

Please be specific. Cut the damn poll out of the linked within a linked article...it ain't that hard....something I'm sure you hear often. :) (Sorry couldn't resist).

Ah, the favorite tactic when the disingenuous partisan hack has objectively lost the argument.

Feign inept ignorance.

Though, admittedly, in your case it comes o' natural.

Sorry, not going to jump through your little hoops.

If you want to admit you can't read, have ats.

Ah, the favorite tactic when the disingenuous partisan hack has objectively lost the argument.

Feign inept ignorance.

Though, admittedly, in your case it comes o' natural.

Sorry, not going to jump through your little hoops.

If you want to admit you can't read, have ats.
So, there was no such poll. Check. Full of shit as usual..and who says conservatives don't swallow. :auiqs.jpg:
I scanned the list and looked at every Harris poll taken for that time period. All of them are on the same page.

Back to your hidey hole, Henry.

Forum List

Back