Majority of Americans think the Biden's are guilty

Well, duh! But the article is only about the illegal money being laundered from abroad, like Hunter getting millions for painting pictures today.

There is no question Hunter committed a felony the way he registered his gun and no question he did not pay his taxes on the millions of questionable dollars he got from places like Communist China. And guess why Hunter is not in jail?

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
Of what? Specify the law(s).

No. It wasn't.

No it wasn't what?

A poll of Americans of all political persuasions?

I'm sorry, look at the bottom fucktard.

Then look at where it says IND/OTH.

1693164390755.png

Helpful hint: That doesn't stand for "Republicans".

You just got caught point blank first denying the poll even existed, then pretending it was only a poll of Republicans.

You just nuked your credibility.

Anyone who wastes time engaging you going forward is pursuing a fool's errand.

Only, you're the fool.

Last edited:
Not it wasn't what?

View attachment 821086

You just got caught point blank first denying the poll even existed, then pretending it was only a poll of Republicans.

Anyone who wastes time engaging you going forward is engaged in a fool's errand.

Only, you're the fool.
Was this a poll conducted by Breitbart? If so, I can say if anyone identified as Breitbart wanted to poll me, I'd hang up on them immediately.

Not it wasn't what?

View attachment 821086

Anyone who wastes time engaging you going forward is engaged in a fool's errand.

Only, you're the fool.
You realize that indictments aren’t made on tbe basis of public opinion right?

Actually it is. No charges have been brought against Biden nor an impeachment. Yet 51% of Americans think Biden is corrupt.

Are you so braindead that you still don't understand impeaching someone, and indicting them are accusations - not proof of guilt?

Particularly when paired with an excessively obvious political agenda.

Have you not heard about countries where they literally jail their political opposition, regardless of proven guilt?

I don't know if you're just dishonest, like lowlife JackOffNoLays - or if you're really this strikingly naive.

"The media", particularly its corporate manifestation, are nearly uniformly part and parcel with the Democrat machine.

The public are on to China Joe despite the media, not because of them.

And someone being impeached or indicted doesn't mean jackshit if it's only the opposition deploying those approaches as tactical weapons in a political war.

Open a fucking book or something.

So painfully stupid.

Last edited:
His point is until you bring criminal charges, all of this is meaningless.

It can affect the election.

I mean, duh.

Fucking a, your low IQ is starting to give me a headache.

I need to bounce for a while.

Have more fun being the dumbest guy on the internet.

Are you so braindead that you still don't understand impeaching someone, and indicting them are accusations - not proof of guilt?

Particularly when paired with an excessively obvious political agenda.

Have you not heard about countries where they literally jail their political opposition, regardless of proven guilt?

I don't know if you're just dishonest, like lowlife JackOffNoLays - or if you're really this strikingly naive.

"The media", particularly its corporate manifestation, are nearly uniformly part and parcel with the Democrat machine.

The public are on to China Joe despite the media, not because of them.

And someone being impeached or indicted doesn't mean jackshit if it's only the opposition deploying them as tactical weapons in a political war.

Open a fucking book or something.

So painfully stupid.
Who has the most watched news channel in America, dipshit? It's not CNN or MSNBC dipshit.

Every single day, Americans turn on their TV's to some loud mouthed bitch like drunk judge jeanine saying biden is guilty of something or the other. Trust me after watching that for 100 days in a row, people are going to start to form an opinion whether it be based on fact or not. Get that through your fucking skull you dumb piece of shit.

Not it wasn't what?

View attachment 821086

Anyone who wastes time engaging you going forward is pursuing a fool's errand.

Only, you're the fool.
And?? You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck, Henry.
Sure, the poll exists. I acquiesce there. :) My apologies for missing it in the sea of other meaningless polls taken the week of May..whenever.
Feel free to tap dance all you'd like. You'll still have to tell me how the math adds up, and why the Breitbart puff piece implies corrupt "now" when the
poll question asks about when Biden was VP..which implies "then".

Who has the most watched news channel in America, dipshit? It's not CNN or MSNBC dipshit.

Actually the truth is most people don't watch any of those channels.

In a country of over 330 million people, only a few million tune in to any of these shows on a good day.

Besides, if you add up the viewership for ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN - it dwarfs FOX.

The truth is that post-COVID, more of the public are tuning out or getting their news online.

Which is why the assholes you listen to are failing.

Now I really must go.

Til next time!

Forum List

Back