Majority of Americans think the Biden's are guilty

Take Biden off the poll and insert Trump, and you would call it the bible. :rolleyes-41:
I'd call it the same as I call the constantly meaningless poll question of "Is the country heading in the right direction?". A poll.
The only poll that matters is the one on election day..when the votes are cast and counted.

Actually the truth is most people don't watch any of those channels.

In a country of over 330 million people, only a few million tune in to any of these shows on a good day.

Besides, if you add up the viewership for ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN - it dwarfs FOX.

The truth is that post-COVID, more of the public are tuning out or getting their news online.

Which is why the assholes you listen to are failing.

Now I really must go.

Til next time!
Who do I listen to?

Yeah people like you are going online and going on 4chan, using catturd2 and other rando's as their news sources which is even worse. It's how you've become radicalized.

Actually it is. No charges have been brought against Biden nor an impeachment. Yet 51% of Americans think Biden is corrupt. So who or what is making them think that? I'd argue it's the media and people like you.
The DOJ wont indict a sitting president.

Dont you think we should have an impeachment inquery before we move to impeach? Wouldnt that be the right way to handle it?
I think we should go with what Matt Gaetz said initially and said this isnt about getting an impeachment. Take him at his word.

I think we should go with what Matt Gaetz said initially and said this isnt about getting an impeachment. Take him at his word.
Why are you taking an opinion from Gaetz and making it the official position of the investigation?

You do realize that Gaetz is saying that he doesnt believe democrats will impeach a president for bribery if its a democrat. Do you agree with Matt?

Last edited:

Well, duh! But the article is only about the illegal money being laundered from abroad, like Hunter getting millions for painting pictures today.

There is no question Hunter committed a felony the way he registered his gun and no question he did not pay his taxes on the millions of questionable dollars he got from places like Communist China. And guess why Hunter is not in jail?

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
Hunters case is ongoing. I believe Trump has similar tax charges against him as well. What penalty do you think should be brought upon these men? Jail or fines?

Well, duh! But the article is only about the illegal money being laundered from abroad, like Hunter getting millions for painting pictures today.

There is no question Hunter committed a felony the way he registered his gun and no question he did not pay his taxes on the millions of questionable dollars he got from places like Communist China. And guess why Hunter is not in jail?

Anyone?

View attachment 820951
There is no question that your entire most is unmitigated horseshit, since even the IRS are saying that he declared all of his income and paid all of his taxes.

If your claims of undeclared income and unpaid taxes were true, he would NEVER have been offered a plea deal. It's a requirement for a no jail plea deal that the income has been declared, and all taxes and penalties owing have been paid in full.

You shot your own lies in the foot with that one, Votto.

There is no question that your entire most is unmitigated horseshit, since even the IRS are saying that he declared all of his income and paid all of his taxes.

If your claims of undeclared income and unpaid taxes were true, he would NEVER have been offered a plea deal. It's a requirement for a no jail plea deal that the income has been declared, and all taxes and penalties owing have been paid in full.

You shot your own lies in the foot with that one, Votto.
Total fabrication

He failed to pay taxes like he was supposed to.

Hunters case is ongoing. I believe Trump has similar tax charges against him as well. What penalty do you think should be brought upon these men? Jail or fines?
Even the head of the IRS failed to pay his taxes but they appointed him to run it anyway.

You can't make this stuff up.

a) Not politically viable.

b) Would never pass the Senate, and could turn Biden into a "victim" in the process. (See a).

I hate to play the part of the McCarthyesque* pragmatic, but sometimes it's necessary.

*(Kevin, not Eugene.)
Impeaching Trump never passed the Senat either, but it did the House.

Why the GOP won't do the same is idiotic.

Because his son lied on a gun application?
That is a felony.

Why did Hunter not get the book thrown at him like everyone else?

Because Joe would not let that happen.

So, there was no such poll. Check. Full of shit as usual..and who says conservatives don't swallow. :auiqs.jpg:
I scanned the list and looked at every Harris poll taken for that time period. All of them are on the same page.

Back to your hidey hole, Henry.
16% of voters last election said they would not have voted for Biden had they even known about the Hunter scandal because Biden and the media told us it was all fabricated Russian disinformation, which turned out to be false.

Jesus, it took you long enough. Republican voters. Not Democrat. I saw this poll. This is some fuzzy math. Ok, for a moment of suspended reality, do you believe this nonsense will translate into victory for Donald Trump next year???
Yeah..me neither. :)
View attachment 820967
Admit it, even if the media and government admitted Biden was guilty you would still vote for him.

Forum List

Back