Majority of British believe Israel should not exist ??

The Balfour Declaration in 1917 actually fulfilled the biblical prophesy of Isaiah 11:11-12 where it was written
“Then it will happen on that day that the Lord will again recover the second time with His hand the remnant of His people, who will remain…. And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of Israel, and will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”

Spooky, ain't it? Jew-haters don't know it, but God's not one to be fucked with.
You gotta date JG?
i'm not all that booked......

~S~

Ah, the 'chosen ones' shtick JG... :rolleyes: got to admit that's gained a LOT of mileage

You do realize this also means the rest of us are lesser creatures, NOT ordained by (their) God, and basically cannon fodder for them , right?

~S~
Nope. Christ died for the sins of the Jew and the Gentile alike.
God made promises to His friend Abraham, and that land is part of a covenant that God has no intention of breaking. Not only are we not fodder to our Father, God grafted us into the promises He made to His friend:

Romans 11:17 And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God's special olive tree.

Nope. Christ died for the sins of the Jew and the Gentile alike.
God made promises to His friend Abraham, and that land is part of a covenant that God has no intention of breaking. What it means is we were grafted into the promises God made to His friend.

Romans 11:17 And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God's special olive tree.
We're grafted in Ram?

why do i feel like some stepchild?

~S~

I firmly believe in the two state solution.
Israel ought to be divided into two states.
The pro-democrat side and the pro-Trump side.

I had a good day
I watched a local tennis tournament and now i
Am off to watch UFC at a bar

UK was pro Israel and now most youths are brainwashed to hate it for generations

Very sad how the UK has fallen

Where do you get that from??? The Brits provided the Arab armies in 1947 with officers, generals, and weapons. They wanted to genocide Jews off the face of the Earth.

Do you think Israel can really survive ??

Yes. Their only real threat is from Europeans supplying Arab thugs. Arabs are just incompetent bandits and gangsters kept alive by the UN. They can't even keep an army together long enough to do anything, just a bunch of looters and rapists.

Last edited:
There are a whole lot of Mexicans who believe parts of Texas are stolen Mexican land that their ancestors lived on for centuries, and that's their homeland.

Should we give it to them? Why not? How is that different than Israel?

There are a whole lot of Mexicans who believe parts of Texas are stolen Mexican land that their ancestors lived on for centuries, and that's their homeland.

Should we give it to them? Why not? How is that different than Israel?

Mexicans are hard core racists. They think somebody died and left them all the lands Spain claimed but never did anything with. Yet none of them would have been caught dead north of Tampico until Anglo made the U.S. safe for them.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-20-at-4.07.45-PM.png

Before the Comanche, there were the Apaches, even more feral and homocidal thieves.

We all belong to God. Everything that is belongs to God! The only differences are the degree to which some of us are aware of that or are even a willing and interested participant.
The Bible makes a distinction. It says that some of us are aware and simply prefer to follow a different path.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back