🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of voters think Hillary is untrustworthy

A majority of US voters — 54 percent — say Hillary Clinton is not honest or trustworthy according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday.

Only 38 percent said they trust the Democratic frontrunner.

But most of the other news in the poll was upbeat for Clinton.

She has strong leadership qualities according to 62 percent of voters compared with 34 percent who said she didn’t.

And she beat every Democratic and Republican rival in head-to-head match-ups.

“Yes she is a leader, but can she be trusted? Mixed reviews for Hillary Clinton on key character traits,” said pollster Tim Malloy.

Clinton is running far in front of her Democratic adversaries 19 months before the presidential election.

Six in 10 Democrats support Clinton for the party’s nomination. Far behind in second place is Vice President Biden, who gets 10 percent.

She also edges every Republican — Marco Rubio 45 to 43 percent, Jeb Bush 46 to 39 percent, Rand Paul 46 to 42 percent, and Chris Christie 45 to 40 percent

clinton1.jpg

Majority of voters think Hillary is untrustworthy poll New York Post

Would you look at that stupid face. Can you believe how stupid democrat voters are? Do you think they any control over how stupid they allow themselves to get?

Should we conclude that all available GOP hopefuls are considered even less honest or trustworthy?
Nope. Hillary is downright evil and criminal.

Based on what exactly? Compared to whom? Dick Cheney? Karl Rove? Either Bushes? Nixon? Reagan? Ford?

You are an entertaining combination of stupid and dishonest.

I don't care who gave money to the Clinton foundation before Hillary announced. I don't care what Hillary did with her private e-mails. I don't care a rip about Benghazi or how it was reported. None of this was evil or illegal.

If you hold these minor annoyances as criminal activity compared with what the GOP has done here and abroad over the last 60 years then you are mentally defective and this conversation is over.
Your a retard and this conversation never existed. You not caring is why dimwits are idiots, idiot.

Obviously my reply short circuited your brain. I apologize. Try not to digest information that is over your head..
You have no useful information retard.

I don't care who gave money to the Clinton foundation before Hillary announced. I don't care what Hillary did with her private e-mails. I don't care a rip about Benghazi or how it was reported. None of this was evil or illegal.

If you hold these minor annoyances as criminal activity compared with what the GOP has done here and abroad over the last 60 years then you are mentally defective and this conversation is over.

Of course you don't care what hitlary does. One of the points I've been posting all day is how you sniveling fascist bed wetters let political whores YOU LIKE get away with everything.

Then you drag out "Well Bush did.." as if it were relevant.

It's not too late for that retroactive self abortion, and the plastic sheet can be purchased cheap enough for your welfare budget.

Wow! A certifiable melt down. How entertaining! Solid GOLD!

Of course you don't have a legitimate counter argument, but in your defence I would not waste much time reading your fantasy anyway.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back