Make America Gag Again

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Some are saying Trump is not the problem, only the symptom. As the cheerleader for those who do not insist on the truth and are willing to accept lies, innuendo, smears and whining instead, he's lowered the bar for all of us. If he says something often enough, even if it's a fact-checked lie, it becomes truth to those who want to believe it. When confronted with facts, Trump claims the media isn't "fair" or "nice" or doesn't treat him well. His followers may think it's just a little fudge....but do they really think a U.S. president could deal with Putin and other world leaders by lying? And try telling Putin he isn't fair. Does the small percentage of the voters who follow Trump really want a schoolyard bully, a spoiled child as a president?

There are better Republican candidates than Trump to choose from. Democrats are stuck with a lying, corrupt Clinton as their only choice.

I would take Trump over Clinton.

Some are saying Trump is not the problem, only the symptom. As the cheerleader for those who do not insist on the truth and are willing to accept lies, innuendo, smears and whining instead, he's lowered the bar for all of us. If he says something often enough, even if it's a fact-checked lie, it becomes truth to those who want to believe it. When confronted with facts, Trump claims the media isn't "fair" or "nice" or doesn't treat him well. His followers may think it's just a little fudge....but do they really think a U.S. president could deal with Putin and other world leaders by lying? And try telling Putin he isn't fair. Does the small percentage of the voters who follow Trump really want a schoolyard bully, a spoiled child as a president?

Yes they do because he emulates them to the point and most of his supporters are schoolyard bullies that never grew up to understand because they want their way they can not have it all the time, and you have to work with others and give sometimes to get.

Never try to rationalize the thought of the very simplistic Trump supporter because it will just boggle your mind in the end...

38 % is not a small percentage.

People are very worried, and Trump is the one who is talking to them. I think Trump is horrible. Cruz is talking to the same audience, and he has my vote. That is over 55% who are very worried about this

the establishment candidates are getting smashed.

"
Trump isn’t just leading with 35%, he is crushing second and third place combined.

cruz enjoys that second place standing with 16% support — which is a massive surge in this poll, quadrupling his showing in the last one. Ben Carson is in third with 13%. Establishment favorite
Sen. Marco Rubi0
sits in single digits with just 9%. Jeb Bush remains the walking dead at 3%. Carly Fiorina is at just 1%.

When you add together the national support for Trump, Cruz, and Carson, what you see is that a full 65% of GOP primary voters are in full rebellion against the Republican Establishment.

As of right now, with 35% support, Trump has as much support as all of the Establishment candidates combined.

"

People are worried. It is better not to laugh at them

38 % is not a small percentage.

People are very worried, and Trump is the one who is talking to them. I think Trump is horrible. Cruz is talking to the same audience, and he has my vote. That is over 55% who are very worried about this
38% of Republicans.

Can you even name one of these "lies" by Trump? Just saying he is a liar over and over doesn't make it true.

I don't like Trump, but tell me, what about Clinton?

Can you even name one of these "lies" by Trump? Just saying he is a liar over and over doesn't make it true.
There were not "thousands and thousands" of Arabs celebrating 9/11. If there had been, there would have been massive news coverage. Not a tiny article about a "few" or "some". Trump said they were tailgating implying that there were enough to fill a stadium parking lot. Merely saying it over and over and saying that "hundreds" agreed with him does not make it true.

I like Clinton. The Benghazi deaths and her emails have been used to make an issue that doesn't exist. Did Cheney and Rumsfeld use non-existant wmds to start a war? Oh, yes? Did Clinton misunderstand the reason behind the Benghazi attack initially? Possibly. Did anyone ever, in 11, 12 investigations find an email from her that said, "I know our people in Benghazi are unprotected but I want to leave them like that."? No.

The all time Gold Medal winner for lying is Bonobo.

So you want to call out Trump for lies you say he has said, yet when it is factual Clinton has lied on multiple occasions, you will vote for her? Hypocrite much?
I like Clinton. The Benghazi deaths and her emails have been used to make an issue that doesn't exist. Did Cheney and Rumsfeld use non-existant wmds to start a war? Oh, yes? Did Clinton misunderstand the reason behind the Benghazi attack initially? Possibly. Did anyone ever, in 11, 12 investigations find an email from her that said, "I know our people in Benghazi are unprotected but I want to leave them like that."? No.

I hate Hillary and her stooge, Trump. I don't worry about Trump. He is a silly mendacious clown, who is going to go third party and quit just like Perot did. I fear Hillary. She is the danger

There were not "thousands and thousands" of Arabs celebrating 9/11. If there had been, there would have been massive news coverage. Not a tiny article about a "few" or "some". Trump said they were tailgating implying that there were enough to fill a stadium parking lot. Merely saying it over and over and saying that "hundreds" agreed with him does not make it true.

Millions of Muslims celebrated 9/11 attacks as they happened world wide. Thousands across the nation certainly did as well. Just because there isn't video of thousands together doesn't mean it didn't happen.

If that is the biggest "lie" you got on Trump, that is quite pathetic.

Yea, no shit you like Clinton. Benghazi issue doesn't exist? I guess the deaths of four Americans doesn't mean much to you. Then Hillary lied about the video being the cause for weeks. It wasn't "misunderstanding", it was a lie in order to protect and defend Islam.

Gee. Does Hillary ring any bells???

Trump is a self-indulged bugwit. He has the manors and thought process of an 8th grader.

Forum List

Back