make bill and hillary great again

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'm beginning to think they may not be so bad.
bill especially is such a warm and kind guy.
i know mrs. clinton blows her top from time to time.

when they choose their whitehouse interns again, i know this time would be way different.

it's said that they used the lewinsky scandal to wag the dog away from islamic terrorism, i just don't know.

anyway, it would be really great to relive all of that over again. but were they that great the first time ??:cool:

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../bill-clinton-and-the-missed-op...
The Washington Post
Feb 16, 2016 - “The World Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton didn’t kill Osama bin Ladenwhen he had the chance to kill him.”. ... Expanding on his remarks a day later, Rubio said that the 9/11 Commission report identified four times when Clinton could have killed bin Laden.
Bill Clinton, Hours Before 9/11 Attacks: 'I Could Have Killed' Osama ...
abcnews.go.com/US/bill-clinton-hours-911-attacks-killed-osama-bin/story?id...
Aug 1, 2014 - Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermind Osama bin Laden, according to audio released this week. ... “I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ...
Bill Clinton: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden in 1998 - LA Times
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-nn-bill-clinton-osama-bin-laden-20140...
Los Angeles Times
Aug 1, 2014 - 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had ... Bill Clinton: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden in 1998 ... According to the report, the missed chance made some lower-level officials angry, ...
Bill Clinton: I could have killed Osama bin Laden but didn't - NY Daily ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../bill-clinton-killed-osama-bin-laden-d...
New York Daily News
Jul 31, 2014 - Former President Bill Clinton reportedly told a group of Australian ... reported that Clinton missed a potential opportunity to kill Bin Laden during ...

Forum List

Back