Make Queen Nancy Speaker Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why not? I don't like Paul Ryan's demands. Who does he think he is? Indispensable? It appears to me to be no more than another RINO attempt to shove their moderate pose down our throats. And, what's the big deal about Speaker? It's the entire GOP leadership that needs to be replaced.

A few months of Queen Nancy at the help and there will be a total GOP sweep of Congress in 2016

Why not? I don't like Paul Ryan's demands. Who does he think he is? Indispensable? It appears to me to be no more than another RINO attempt to shove their moderate pose down our throats. And, what's the big deal about Speaker? It's the entire GOP leadership that needs to be replaced.

A few months of Queen Nancy at the help and there will be a total GOP sweep of Congress in 2016

Wasn't she Speaker of the House when the Republicans gained the majority?

You are all missing the point,

The GOP appears unable to come up with anyone who supposedly represents their philosophy and is willing to see that open debate is permitted on a wide range of bills.

If the GOP can't get it's act together, let the Dems put their candidate forth who GOT THINGS DONE. Even if we average Americans didn't like it.

Forum List

Back