Making America Great Again: Patriotic Ted Nugent Dines With President Trump At The White House

Uhhhhmmm..... you might not wanna combine the word "embodiment" and "Ted Nugent" in the same sentence. We knew Rump had the golden shower thing, I wasn't aware it extended to this.

Fine thing to do to a White House dining chair. Did it have to be power-washed after, or did they just burn it?

Just don't leave him alone with your underage daughter!

I guess they do have somethings in common.

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

They both hate ni...errr....ummm....Obama.

They both fought vigorously to not serve their country in Vietnam while others fought in their place.

Triggered!

Uncle Ted!

Awesome! I really like our current VP or I would say he would have made a terrific one.

Uhhhhmmm..... you might not wanna combine the word "embodiment" and "Ted Nugent" in the same sentence. We knew Rump had the golden shower thing, I wasn't aware it extended to this.

Fine thing to do to a White House dining chair. Did it have to be power-washed after, or did they just burn it?
Triggered!

Most excellent!

Ted's wife is named "she-man" hahahahaha

She's actually very cool but still that's funny.

Just when I thought I couldn't like our prez any more, he shows he's even more awesome than I thought!

Oh look, another leftist who jumps on an occasion to use racial slurs and pretend that it's someone else who is the racist!

Awesome!

Where's ravtard?

Zackly --- a summit pedo meeting with plenty in common to talk about. Although I don't know that Nuge ever tried to boink his own daughter. I'd imagine the smell would keep her away anyway.

Hate to side with Rump here but I have to admit, claiming bone spurs while playing squash :gay: is a bit more palatable than walking around for a month in your own personal toilet.

Triggered!
C93dA5aUQAApyJE.jpg

lol, I win.

They are all amateurs compared to slick Willy… Fact

Triggered!
C93dA5aUQAApyJE.jpg

lol, I win.
I bet neither washed their hands after their last poop, either.
That would be Obama who was a Muslim. Remember Muslims wipe their ass with their bare hands. That's why flies would always land on Obama anywhere like giving a speech in the White House.

Forum List

Back