🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

I have had a conceal carry permit since the early 90's and rarely carry. If I had a job that required going into black neighborhoods all the time I would obviously with backup magazines. I do keep loaded firearms in my residence though to neutralize home invaders or as democrats call them "the underprivileged."

Of course it is my business

If I can prevent a suicide I will do it....even if it means taking guns away from people who are suicidal

The Left makes everyone's business their business. The strongest characteristic of the Left is control over others - hence, big government.
That is why we form societies
To look out for others and be stronger as a whole

If I can prevent a suicide I will do it....even if it means taking guns away from people who are suicidal

The Left makes everyone's business their business. The strongest characteristic of the Left is control over others - hence, big government.

No.

You do not have the right to tell anyone what to do or what not to do.

Our toddlers don`t have concealed whatever the hell the gun pussies call it but they sure do like to shoot. They`ve said NO to infringement. Now that`s progress!
People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year
so what?

How am I as a gun owner and concealed carry permit holder responsible for the behavior of other gun owners?
Did I say you were responsible? Paranoia is a symptom of mental disease so perhaps you shouldn`t be playing with guns either. It`s a national embarrassment to have so many men who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bras.

Did I say you were responsible? Paranoia is a symptom of mental disease so perhaps you shouldn`t be playing with guns either. It`s a national embarrassment to have so many men who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bras.

You have to wonder what these people do in their day-to-day lives that take them into questionable neighborhoods and situations.

Liberals
Our toddlers don`t have concealed whatever the hell the gun pussies call it but they sure do like to shoot. They`ve said NO to infringement. Now that`s progress!
so what?

How am I as a gun owner and concealed carry permit holder responsible for the behavior of other gun owners?
It's embarrassing to see men turned into pussies and wet themselves over something we've always had.

I hope you all lose your temper and shoot someone, better yet let you child or grandchild find your gun and shoot someone. I am sick of you gun freaks.

That was easy.....your true self emerges...a left wing hater who wants innocent people murdered simply because you disagree with them.......that is how people like you filled mass graves for 100 million people since 1917...

No that is what happens to many people who carry and have guns.

You just stated that you hoped our children or grandchildren will shoot someone. You are a sick individual.

They might, better hope your gun is where they can't get to it. I am sure those that loose kids to their guns never forgive themselves, and they shouldn't.

Slowly, we are taking back the natural right to self defense.......

North Dakota 14th Constitutional Carry State - 40% of US area now allows carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center

Friday, North Dakota’s Republican Governor Doug Burgum signed legislation making their state the 14th that allows carrying without a concealed handgun permit. The bill had passed the legislature with overwhelming majorities (34 to 13 in the state Senate and 83 to 9 in the state House). North Dakota thus joined New Hampshire in passing Constitutional Carry this year, though it seems unlikely that any more states will pass these laws during the current sessions.
That IS progress. Just need to have more women and minorities stepping up to get their guns and gun training.

We are past that, "stand your ground" encourages deadly force.

No, some asshole attacking you is what encourages deadly force.

Spoken ^^^ with the authority of a gun freak. Having a gun in one's possession has an impact on their judgment, it gives some persons dutch courage, and thus some will go looking for trouble (Zimmerman style); go places they know may be dangerous; provoke violence when discretion is called for; or have Walter Mitty fantasies that they will be a hero for killing another person (judge or jury syndrome).

LE weeds out those who may manifest these and other red flags, during the hiring process and for a period of time under the tutelage of their FTO and superior officers. Civilians have no mentors, no use of force policy, are not trained in non lethal use of force methods, the use of a gun on a range; have not been evaluated by experience officers in the field; superior officers during hiring interviews or psychological evals - written and oral - before ever touching a service weapon.

Do you have a single credible shred of evidence to back up this pile of ridiculous bullshit you call a post?

A 32 year career in LE, more than half of that time as a supervisor or manager: five years as supervisor of the domestic violence unit; three years as training manager; three years as manager of Juvenile, three years managing Internal Affairs and doing the recruitment, vetting (back ground investigations) and recommending to the hiring authority those in my judgement should be given a conditional offer of employment, at which time the more expensive items (medical, psychological and 832 PC training at the academy) would be provided.
You weren't a street cop. Being a desk jockey might make working in law enforcement but it isn't the same thing. You're full of shit. Most cops are pro 2nd and like I pointed out shall issue states aren't having the problem AND murder rates are going down while concealed carry laws are liberalized. You were a government drone that lived and still do in an altered state of reality.

Most "street cops" (and their family) would like a head's up, especially when called to a domestic dispute. I had a tape which I played when teaching at the Academy of the murder of two "street cops" responding to such a dispute.

Had they known that the home in which they were responding was occupied by a licensed gun owner, they might not have died on the spot. The tape was the radio broadcast between one of the officers and dispatch, it was a little less than two minutes long but chilled the students and hopefully made them aware that the proliferation of guns put them in harms way.

Food for thought of those who actually think.

so what?

I don't play with guns. I handle them responsibly

and you shouldn't be telling other people what to do

so what?

yeah it's the age old control freak argument

some toddler picked up gun so we shouldn't let anyone have a gun

No.

That is why we have societies

No, some asshole attacking you is what encourages deadly force.

Spoken ^^^ with the authority of a gun freak. Having a gun in one's possession has an impact on their judgment, it gives some persons dutch courage, and thus some will go looking for trouble (Zimmerman style); go places they know may be dangerous; provoke violence when discretion is called for; or have Walter Mitty fantasies that they will be a hero for killing another person (judge or jury syndrome).

LE weeds out those who may manifest these and other red flags, during the hiring process and for a period of time under the tutelage of their FTO and superior officers. Civilians have no mentors, no use of force policy, are not trained in non lethal use of force methods, the use of a gun on a range; have not been evaluated by experience officers in the field; superior officers during hiring interviews or psychological evals - written and oral - before ever touching a service weapon.

Do you have a single credible shred of evidence to back up this pile of ridiculous bullshit you call a post?

A 32 year career in LE, more than half of that time as a supervisor or manager: five years as supervisor of the domestic violence unit; three years as training manager; three years as manager of Juvenile, three years managing Internal Affairs and doing the recruitment, vetting (back ground investigations) and recommending to the hiring authority those in my judgement should be given a conditional offer of employment, at which time the more expensive items (medical, psychological and 832 PC training at the academy) would be provided.
You weren't a street cop. Being a desk jockey might make working in law enforcement but it isn't the same thing. You're full of shit. Most cops are pro 2nd and like I pointed out shall issue states aren't having the problem AND murder rates are going down while concealed carry laws are liberalized. You were a government drone that lived and still do in an altered state of reality.

Most "street cops" (and their family) would like a head's up, especially when called to a domestic dispute. I had a tape which I played when teaching at the Academy of the murder of two "street cops" responding to such a dispute.

Had they known that the home in which they were responding was occupied by a licensed gun owner, they might not have died on the spot. The tape was the radio broadcast between one of the officers and dispatch, it was a little less than two minutes long but chilled the students and hopefully made them aware that the proliferation of guns put them in harms way.

You can't think and you aren't fooling anyone. The "academy you taught" must be the kids at the playground. Don't try it here.

No cop in the country is going to assume no firearms are around. How stupid is that? If you ever said that in an academy you'd be laughed out of the room and ridiculed for years to come, serving as an example of how not to think.

You can't think and you aren't fooling anyone. The "academy you taught" must be the kids at the playground. Don't try it here.

No cop in the country is going to assume no firearms are around. How stupid is that? If you ever said that in an academy you'd be laughed out of the room and ridiculed for years to come, serving as an example of how not to think.

Cop enters a domestic violence area, and doesn't assume there may be guns, knives, blunt objects, (ie baseball bats, etc) in play?

piss poor training

No.

That is why we have societies
No.

but regardless of the reason you still do not have the right to tell anyone what choices they should or should not make. It doesn't matter if that choice is to eat Ice Cream every day for breakfast or to drink nothing but vodka all day long or whether or not they choose to die

Forum List

Back