🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making progress, 40% of U.S. now allows carrying a gun without a permit.

Our toddlers don`t have concealed whatever the hell the gun pussies call it but they sure do like to shoot. They`ve said NO to infringement. Now that`s progress!
People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year
so what?

How am I as a gun owner and concealed carry permit holder responsible for the behavior of other gun owners?
Did I say you were responsible? Paranoia is a symptom of mental disease so perhaps you shouldn`t be playing with guns either. It`s a national embarrassment to have so many men who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bras.

yeah it's the age old control freak argument

some toddler picked up gun so we shouldn't let anyone have a gun
There`s no reason to lie here. Have your guns....in your home and don`t let your toddlers play with them. No body here said that we shouldn`t let anyone have a gun.

Our toddlers don`t have concealed whatever the hell the gun pussies call it but they sure do like to shoot. They`ve said NO to infringement. Now that`s progress!
so what?

How am I as a gun owner and concealed carry permit holder responsible for the behavior of other gun owners?
Did I say you were responsible? Paranoia is a symptom of mental disease so perhaps you shouldn`t be playing with guns either. It`s a national embarrassment to have so many men who are afraid to leave their homes without a gun stuffed in their bras.

There`s no reason to lie here. Have your guns....in your home and don`t let your toddlers play with them. No body here said that we shouldn`t let anyone have a gun.

oh yes they have.

you haven't been posting here every long if you think that

so what?

No one said we should let toddlers play with guns.

so what?

oh yes they have.

I`ve never seen it but I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt that someone at some point could have said nobody should have a gun. I wouldn`t spend much time worrying about what 1 or 2 people think.

so what?

oh yes they have.

I`ve never seen it but I`ll give you the benefit of the doubt that someone at some point could have said nobody should have a gun. I wouldn`t spend much time worrying about what 1 or 2 people think.

you really think only 1 or 2 people on this board think no one should have a gun?

How about the country as a whole?

And FYI it's usually the ones who whine about toddlers accidentally shooting a gun

so what?

If toddlers are shooting themselves or others at the rate of once a week there must be a shitload of irresponsible gun owners that leave their guns lying around like it was a candy bar or a child`s toy. These are only the shootings where someone was killed or wounded. No doubt there are a whole lot of bullets fired by toddlers that go unreported.

so what?

If toddlers are shooting themselves or others at the rate of once a week there must be a shitload of irresponsible gun owners that leave their guns lying around like it was a candy bar or a child`s toy. These are only the shootings where someone was killed or wounded. No doubt there are a whole lot of bullets fired by toddlers that go unreported.

Are toddlers shooting people once a week?

so what?

weekly?

300+ million firearms in private hands, and you're going off on possibly 52, (your article listed 43), toddlers getting their hands on one and shooting someone.

so what?

What's that got to do with me?

But how many times has your insurance policy been found by a toddler and then killed her?
No one drives an insurance policy into a family in a van either but we still allow citizens to get driver's licenses. Bizarre!
Yes, because 30,000 people a year kill themselves with a family van

And of course by omitting the truth about guns deaths you lie.......most gun deaths in the United States are suicides....and those just don't count. Why don't they count....Because in countries where guns are strictly controlled, to the point only criminals and cops have them...their suicide rates are higher than ours, China, Japan, South Korea, Poland, France and many other European countries.........so guns are not the issue...that means you post is not even relevant....also.....for the last two years, non gun suicides out numbered gun suicides in this country...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439

Then...you have accidental gun deaths...and since we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s to 357-400 million guns in private hands in 2016.....have gone down...not up.....

Out of 320 million people there were a total of 489 accidental gun deaths........

320 million people..... 489 accidental gun deaths.

vs. over 34,000 accidental car deaths...and we let 16 year olds drive cars without adult supervision...and cars are the leading cause of death of children in this country....

Accidental gun deaths have gone down, not up....

2015...489http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

Then you have actual criminal acts with guns....of gun murder? They too have been going down, not up....so you are wrong again...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense....to 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016

--our gun murder rate went down 49%

--our violent crime rate went down 75%

And our gun murder rate...from the FBI....9.616 in 2015

gun murder rate 1997 -2000

1997..... 10,729
1998..... 9,257
1999..... 8,480
2000..... 8,493
2001..... 8,719
2002... 9,369
2003.... 9,638
2004..... 9,385
2005.... 10,158
2006.... 10,225
2007 10,129
2008-- 9,528
2009-- 9,199
2010- 8,874
2011-- 8,653
2012-- 8,897
2013-- 8,454
2014-- 8,312
2015--9,616

And of those 9,616 gun murders....70-80% of those murdered with guns...are actual criminals, murdered by other criminals...and of the remaining victims...many of them are friends and family of known criminals, drug dealers and gang members caught up in the criminal's activities or life style....

So keep using the 30,000 number....it is a lie when you fail to detail the actual way people die by guns.. the truth, facts and reality have no bearing on why you don't like people defending themselves....you hate guns and more than likely people....so you will keep lying.....

But how many times has your insurance policy been found by a toddler and then killed her?
No one drives an insurance policy into a family in a van either but we still allow citizens to get driver's licenses. Bizarre!

More people die in car accidents than are murdered with guns...and even if you add in accidental gun deaths...more people are still killed by cars...yet we let 16 year olds drive them without adult supervision.......

And guns also save more lives........bill clinton and barak obama state that guns are used 1,500,000 times a year by Americans to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...and that is just one number from two studies...the other studies on gun self defense show that number to be even higher....

only about half of all suicides are committed with a firearm

For the last two years...2014, 2015, the years the CDC has stats.....non gun suicide in this country out numbered gun suicide.....

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439

only about half of all suicides are committed with a firearm

Very true

When killing yourself with pills, you have an hour to change your mind. When killing yourself with a gun you have a split second

Tell that to the Japanese, French, Chinese, South Koreans and

Tell that to all of these countries that have a higher suicide rate.....and stricter gun controls than we do....

2013:

Suicide rates around Europe

France....24.7
Belgium..28.8
Austria...23.8
Finland..29
Germany..17.9
Ireland...19
Japan...36.2
New Zealand...18.1
Sweden...18.7
Switzerland...24.8
Hungary....40

United States....17.7

weekly?

300+ million firearms in private hands, and you're going off on possibly 52, (your article listed 43), toddlers getting their hands on one and shooting someone.

And of course guns are used 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......

43 vs. 1,500,000 lives saved.......

The real problem...those toddlers are living in gang homes....where their single teenage mothers are and baby daddies have the gun handy to keep other democrats from killing them...that is the majority of gun accidents with children...yet you don't care about the real cause of those deaths.....moron...

weekly?

How many toddler shootings did the UK have last year? We have dozens of shootings every day and most are not by toddlers. How many road rage shootings does Japan have every year and how often do they have family members shooting each other? We`ve had about a half dozen of those in my neck of the woods lately. One was because of a burnt casserole.
Woman accused of killing husband after argument over burnt casserole
He probably bought the gun for protection.

You have to wonder what these people do in their day-to-day lives that take them into questionable neighborhoods and situations.

This Doctor could explain to you about questionable neighborhoods.....he lived in an upper middle income....to rich, neighborhood.....and the monsters came to his home....had they had a gun ...or guns....they might have survived...

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia

The Cheshire, Connecticut home invasion murders occurred on July 23, 2007. Jennifer Hawke-Petit and her two daughters were raped and murdered, while her husband, Dr. William Petit, was injured during a home invasion in Cheshire, Connecticut.[1] The Hartford Courant referred to the case as "possibly the most widely publicized crime in the state's history".[2] In 2010, Steven Hayes was convicted of the murders and sentenced to death. His accomplice, Joshua Komisarjevsky, was found guilty on October 13, 2011, and sentenced to death on January 27, 2012.[3] In August 2015, the state of Connecticut abolished the death penalty. Therefore, those sentenced before this date will have their death sentences turned into life sentences.[4][5]

These people.....were just enjoying some Brown's Chicken......when they suddenly realized they needed a concealed carry gun...but didn't have one......

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chicken restaurant in Palatine, a northwest suburb of Chicago, Illinois, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

The case remained unsolved for nearly nine years, until one of the assailants was implicated by his girlfriend in 2002. Police used DNA samples from the murder scene to match one of the suspects, Juan Luna. Luna was put on trial in 2007, found guilty for seven counts of murder, and sentenced to life imprisonment. James Degorski, the other assailant, was found guilty in 2009 on all seven counts of murder, and also sentenced to life imprisonment.

The odds are you will never be a victim of a crime......until you are....and then wether or not you have a firearm will mean wether or not you go home to your family that day...

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama.......those are lives saved, and lives not destroyed....because an American had a gun.....

weekly?

How many toddler shootings did the UK have last year? We have dozens of shootings every day and most are not by toddlers. How many road rage shootings does Japan have every year and how often do they have family members shooting each other? We`ve had about a half dozen of those in my neck of the woods lately. One was because of a burnt casserole.
Woman accused of killing husband after argument over burnt casserole
He probably bought the gun for protection.

Sorry......the "people become killers simply because they have a gun argument " is a lie......90% of murderers have long histories of violence and crime....and are felons .......normal people don't kill over a burnt casserole....the real predictors are not gun ownership...they are drug and alchohol abuse, and past criminal activity and previous histories of violence....

And accidental gun deaths in 2015...of all types......489.....vs. 1,500,000 times guns are used to save lives....in a country of over 320 million people....

And you guys fight life saving gun safety programs in our public schools...that is on you...

14c00d51-0b8d-4dd6-a71e-0caa61f54155.png

Gun Violence Archive

Look carefully at this map. Now take Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Utah Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota. Compare the area to that of the South and the Midwest. See the difference in gun deaths? Perhaps what is needed is targeted gun education in those areas. Or maybe even special laws, as they seem to be unable to handle guns safely.

The real problem...those toddlers are living in gang homes....where their single teenage mothers are and baby daddies have the gun handy to keep other democrats from killing them...that is the majority of gun accidents with children...yet you don't care about the real cause of those deaths.....moron...
What a surprise. 2an Idiot brings out his sheet and hood.

Forum List

Back