Malala, Pakistan, and Israel

When an article about Scotland appears in Algemeiner, you let me know.

I thought he had Scottish roots, but it seems like Sayit looked him up and he was born in Ireland. Do you have to be Jewish to write something which appears in a Jewish paper? How many times did you wear that dunce cap in school?

Alfalfa is not sharp enough to realize that even Muslims write for Jewish publications. You can find the blog of a Pakistani Muslim on JewishJournal.com. Look for it. His latest is about the concert held each year in honor of Daniel Pearl. You have heard of Daniel Pearl, haven't you?

No, you could be an israel dick sucking apocalypse catholic.
Ah so this is an Israel / Jew bashing thread, Alfalfa smoker? ha ha ha.

I thought he had Scottish roots, but it seems like Sayit looked him up and he was born in Ireland. Do you have to be Jewish to write something which appears in a Jewish paper? How many times did you wear that dunce cap in school?

Alfalfa is not sharp enough to realize that even Muslims write for Jewish publications. You can find the blog of a Pakistani Muslim on JewishJournal.com. Look for it. His latest is about the concert held each year in honor of Daniel Pearl. You have heard of Daniel Pearl, haven't you?

No, you could be an israel dick sucking apocalypse catholic.
Ah so this is an Israel / Jew bashing thread, Alfalfa smoker? ha ha ha.

I don't know, I didn't post it.

I actually have read the OP several times now and still do not know what the point being made is.

What I conclude is Hossfly starts these threads to divert attention from Israel and her human rights abuses.

The comparison with the Protocols was not a "possibility/probablility" but was meant as a certainty.

It would not be hard at all, as McEoin seems to do, to write material that selectively seems truthful but does not present the whole picture. It would be entirely possible to write a book about the Jewish people or the state of Israel that would make them look likie the most deceptive and dishonest people who ever walked the face of the earth if you selectively choose the facts.

He is way to psychologically shakey a character, in my opinion, to have ever been in the Intelligence field. He is a disgruntled Catholic who converted to BaHa'i faith and seems to have neglected the third principle about the unity of humanity. He seems to be a strong believer in homeopathy. Whatever you feel about these areas, homeopathy and BaHa'i, they certainly don't fit the profile of someone in Intelligence.

There are a lot of smart people in the world. A lot of them are garden variety nuts. Throw a liberal amount of bigoted "hate" into the mix and you get the proof of the pudding in MacEoin.

Dreolin.
you make a very good case not to beleive anything this man says. However with the exception of Mskafka people on this thread don' seem to see the validity of your argument. Either that or they are simply afraid to engage you in conversation good job !!! This is the first time I've seen Toastman, Roudy, Sally, and Sayit, have all decided out of fear to boycott your posts !!!

Thanks. I was just pointing out that the man has some serious credibility issues. With anything, you have to look at it careully, particularly when a case for bias or vested interest can be made.

As for those people boycotting my posts, I don't know but it appears to be true. I really do not go to any great lengths to insult people and actually, try not to do so, but if some people are content to let me post unfettered that is fine. Actually, their silence works to a better advantage for them rather than the incessant and compulsive "dig the hole deeper" mantras they seem to engage in.

But really, thanks again.

Out of fear to boycott his posts?? What are you blabbing about ?

Out of fear you'll get your ass kicked again.

LOL I have no idea what you guys are blabbing about but I never even responded to any of his comments.

What is it with you guys and making shit up about posters who don't side with you ?

I am not going to search or all of them, but it really only takes one to show you have a rather tenuous relationship with the truth...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8243053-post58.html

Maybe you will apologize to patrickcaturday and Alfalfa. No need to apologize to me. I have become quite accustomed to your deviations from honesty and reality.

Dreolin.
you make a very good case not to beleive anything this man says. However with the exception of Mskafka people on this thread don' seem to see the validity of your argument. Either that or they are simply afraid to engage you in conversation good job !!! This is the first time I've seen Toastman, Roudy, Sally, and Sayit, have all decided out of fear to boycott your posts !!!

Thanks. I was just pointing out that the man has some serious credibility issues. With anything, you have to look at it careully, particularly when a case for bias or vested interest can be made.

As for those people boycotting my posts, I don't know but it appears to be true. I really do not go to any great lengths to insult people and actually, try not to do so, but if some people are content to let me post unfettered that is fine. Actually, their silence works to a better advantage for them rather than the incessant and compulsive "dig the hole deeper" mantras they seem to engage in.

What is there to debate? If an article is posted that is complimentary to the Israelis, right away you and your sidekick are there to put the author down. Let's see your credentials for being such big scholars. I would love to see you or your sidekick in the public arena debating this man. It really is like Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello time reading the posts of both of you making out that one or the other of you is better than the invention of sliced bread because you know it all and are better than the author of an article who is no doubt an expert in his field. Carry on with your skit. I am sure you will have many more opportunities as various articles are posted. Who can debate with such "geniuses" as these two?? It is quite impossible!!! I wonder in what field of study they received their PhDs.

You actually believe that the protocols of Zion crap is true ??

For gods sake man, pull your head out of your yarmulke.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not surprised that you believe that crap hahaha. > Sure says a lot about you people though

How many times did I call it a fiction?

For gods sake man, pull your head out of your yarmulke.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not surprised that you believe that crap hahaha. > Sure says a lot about you people though

How many times did I call it a fiction?

2 or 3 times, I think

Dreolin.

What is there to debate? If an article is posted that is complimentary to the Israelis, right away you and your sidekick are there to put the author down. Let's see your credentials for being such big scholars. I would love to see you or your sidekick in the public arena debating this man. It really is like Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello time reading the posts of both of you making out that one or the other of you is better than the invention of sliced bread because you know it all and are better than the author of an article who is no doubt an expert in his field. Carry on with your skit. I am sure you will have many more opportunities as various articles are posted. Who can debate with such "geniuses" as these two?? It is quite impossible!!! I wonder in what field of study they received their PhDs.

Try to pay attention to what I am saying...

Tnere are many people with equal or better credentials whose opinions difer from MacEoin.

His editorial article has the extraordinary flaw of ignoring the past history of both peoples. Like it or not, Israel is a young European/Western country in a Mideastern Muslim world that was exploited by that same European/Western world and I could go on...and on and on. His attitude towards these people is not unlike the European/Western attitude towards the African people during the age of colinization and the time of the slave trade, tweaaked for the 20th century.

As for Patrick's or my "genius". You don't know anything about us first of all but at least we can think for ourselves and argue the points of the article rather than just taking the expertise, or lack thereof, of the author at ace value.

So, how in the world does one such as you who seems to value above anything else the credentials and resume of an author deal with those with equal or better credentials with the opposite opinion.

Tnere are many people with equal or better credentials whose opinions difer from MacEoin.

His editorial article has the extraordinary flaw of ignoring the past history of both peoples. Like it or not, Israel is a young European/Western country in a Mideastern Muslim world that was exploited by that same European/Western world and I could go on...and on and on. His attitude towards these people is not unlike the European/Western attitude towards the African people during the age of colinization and the time of the slave trade, tweaaked for the 20th century.

As for Patrick's or my "genius". You don't know anything about us first of all but at least we can think for ourselves and argue the points of the article rather than just taking the expertise, or lack thereof, of the author at ace value.

So, how in the world does one such as you who seems to value above anything else the credentials and resume of an author deal with those with equal or better credentials with the opposite opinion.

Of course, as soon as this article was posted Alfalfa attacked the source, in what was a lame attempt to "kill the messenger."
Sherri jumped in talking mysticism in a lame attempt to deflect from the author's POV which, while unflattering, used hard, well-established FACTS to support his position.
You may reject his conclusion that Islamic culture hamstrings human development or that someone should actually say it but you simply make yourself look silly.
BTW, years of UN sponsored but Arab authored UN Arab Development Reports back MacEoin 's POV.

Is anyone stopping you from posting an article from someone who knows better than this author? Believe me, I think the readers have realized that Patrick comes on to back you up like he is your second in a prize fight. I also think most of the readers by now have realized that any piece that is complimentary to the Jews seems to be anathema to many of the other posters who do not want to see anything said good about the Jews or Israel.
One of the smartest Muslim persons in the world could write an article complimentary to the Jews or Israel, and you would still have a problem with the author.

Is anyone stopping you from posting an article from someone who knows better than this author? Believe me, I think the readers have realized that Patrick comes on to back you up like he is your second in a prize fight. I also think most of the readers by now have realized that any piece that is complimentary to the Jews seems to be anathema to many of the other posters who do not want to see anything said good about the Jews or Israel.
One of the smartest Muslim persons in the world could write an article complimentary to the Jews or Israel, and you would still have a problem with the author.

No, we just don't like being lied to.

It's the Mideast Forum, not the suck ziodick forum.

Last edited:

Exactly, it's the Middle East forum, not the Israel forum.

Funny how you guys post only about Israel here. Biased much ????

Exactly, it's the Middle East forum, not the Israel forum.

Funny how you guys post only about Israel here. Biased much ????

No, I'm unable to post on the I/P forum.

Forum List

Back