Malala, Pakistan, and Israel

The comparison with the Protocols was not a "possibility/probablility" but was meant as a certainty.

It would not be hard at all, as McEoin seems to do, to write material that selectively seems truthful but does not present the whole picture. It would be entirely possible to write a book about the Jewish people or the state of Israel that would make them look likie the most deceptive and dishonest people who ever walked the face of the earth if you selectively choose the facts.

He is way to psychologically shakey a character, in my opinion, to have ever been in the Intelligence field. He is a disgruntled Catholic who converted to BaHa'i faith and seems to have neglected the third principle about the unity of humanity. He seems to be a strong believer in homeopathy. Whatever you feel about these areas, homeopathy and BaHa'i, they certainly don't fit the profile of someone in Intelligence.

There are a lot of smart people in the world. A lot of them are garden variety nuts. Throw a liberal amount of bigoted "hate" into the mix and you get the proof of the pudding in MacEoin.

You actually believe that the protocols of Zion crap is true ??

For gods sake man, pull your head out of your yarmulke.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not surprised that you believe that crap hahaha. > Sure says a lot about you people though

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis publicized the text as though it were a valid document, although it had already been exposed as fraudulent

I know about the plagerism accusations.

Hijacking of british islam?

I just briefly read about his history, last night. Anti-Islam...I'll have to read more about him to decide whether or not I agree with that; same with the hijack of British Islam.

In my mind, the fact that you acknowledge the possibility/probability that the Elders of Zion is fiction... lends to your credibility. I was thinking along the lines of he's been involved in intelligence at some point in his life.

The comparison with the Protocols was not a "possibility/probablility" but was meant as a certainty.

It would not be hard at all, as McEoin seems to do, to write material that selectively seems truthful but does not present the whole picture. It would be entirely possible to write a book about the Jewish people or the state of Israel that would make them look likie the most deceptive and dishonest people who ever walked the face of the earth if you selectively choose the facts.

He is way to psychologically shakey a character, in my opinion, to have ever been in the Intelligence field. He is a disgruntled Catholic who converted to BaHa'i faith and seems to have neglected the third principle about the unity of humanity. He seems to be a strong believer in homeopathy. Whatever you feel about these areas, homeopathy and BaHa'i, they certainly don't fit the profile of someone in Intelligence.

There are a lot of smart people in the world. A lot of them are garden variety nuts. Throw a liberal amount of bigoted "hate" into the mix and you get the proof of the pudding in MacEoin.

You actually believe that the protocols of Zion crap is true ??

Get up to speed before you shoot your mouth off. Go back and read post # 18 . Now don't you feel foolish !?!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination
It really makes no difference if the 'Protocols' is fact or fiction.

What it says is very timely and true. .. :cool:

Well it's sure no surprise that you believe it lol

What does it say that is true ?

The difference is Toastman.

I have read the Protocols and you haven't.

So there isn't much we could discuss. ... :cool:

Yes I have, genius.

Everyone with a brain knows that it is just an anti semitic book.

People who believe that Jews are bent on global domination are just foolish.

I already know how you feel about Jewish people. So like I said, I'm not surprised you believed that crap.

But hey, you're free to believe what you want.

I am sure Sunni Man can also discuss Mein Kamp which is a big seller in the Muslim world along with that hoax, the Protocols. However, the Muslims and their fellow travelers always have tried to make the readers believe that what is in it is really true. I can't begin to tell you how many times the Protocols have been brought up as the real thing by those just like Sunni Man on these forums throughout the years.

Forum List

Back