🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Malala wins Nobel Peace Prize

I had hoped that the "Dames de Blanc", a organisation of wives whos husbands are political prisoners in Cuba, who protest dressed in white, would get the prize.

They are the only opposition group in Cuba of which the regime is so scared that they dont crack down on them.

And giving them the prize would be a blow to the Cuban regime.

Yeah, because we haven't spent the last 50 years punishing Cuba for spurning us.

Oh, wait, we totally did that.

Hey, here's the thing. Most of the world looks at the Cuba-US conflict... and they think the Americans are the douchebags.

Actualy no.

Some people might disagree with the embargo policy.

But all reasonable people agree that Cuba is tyranny.

In der Tat.

Sorry, but many people stopped caring about Nobel Prizes a long time ago. Especially the 'Peace' prize. It's all politically driven. Once they awarded it to Al Gore, their credibility was flushed. And then they made it worse by awarding one to Barack Obama.

Those Prizes were not warranted in any way, shape, or form. So, some will make a big deal out of this, but many others won't. Once your credibility is shot, it's incredibly difficult to regain it.

I applauded the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Menechan Begin and Yasser Arafat in 1975.

I was happy to see Mikhael Gorbachev winning it in 1990, although I wondered why Ronald Reagan was ignored.

I was overjoyed to see Mandela and de Klerk winning it jointly in 1993 and was beginning to doubt the validity of the prize.

In 1994 not two but three people won it jointly - Arafat, Peres and Rabin, asking once again why Ronald Reagan was ignored.

In 2002 my faith in the Nobel Committee was shaken seeing that they gave the Prize to Jimmy Carter.

In 2007 I started to believe that those clowns on the Nobel Prize Committee just wanted to make themselves and America look ridiculous by awarding the Prize to the biggest personal enemy of the environment, Al Gore.

In 2009 they confirmed my increasingly growing belief that the Nobel Peace Prize is a hypocritical sham and those on the Committee are certifiable assholes by giving it to Barak Hussain Obama.

Those assholes must have heard from people like me and try to make amends by finally giving the Nobel Peace Prize for somebody deserving for a change.

She is no where near as worthy as BHO...look at all he did to win the prize. And so young, handsome and compassionate. After Kobani falls he should be canonized.

Cool...lets turn this into another I hate Obama thread
If you didn't want a political response you should have posted on current events.

Malala wins peace prize..but....but.........What about Obaaaama?

The difference? She deserved it. O did not.

Ever since it was handed out to Obozo for effectively no other reason than being half-black, the NPP is meaningless.

I'm going to be a stick in the mud here.

While Malala's story is sad and inspirational, exactly what has it done to promote "Peace"?

Has it ended a war? Has it negotiated a cease-fire? No. It hasn't even made the Taliban embarrassed about being misogynistic jackholes.

the biggest problem with the Peace Prize in recent years is that it's increasingly become a political statement, and not a recognition of those who actually work to end war, which was the real intent of the guy who was embarrassed he invented dynamite and was upset it was being used to blow people up.

I had hoped that the "Dames de Blanc", a organisation of wives whos husbands are political prisoners in Cuba, who protest dressed in white, would get the prize.

They are the only opposition group in Cuba of which the regime is so scared that they dont crack down on them.

And giving them the prize would be a blow to the Cuban regime.

Yeah, because we haven't spent the last 50 years punishing Cuba for spurning us.

Oh, wait, we totally did that.

Hey, here's the thing. Most of the world looks at the Cuba-US conflict... and they think the Americans are the douchebags.

Actualy no.

Some people might disagree with the embargo policy.

But all reasonable people agree that Cuba is tyranny.

Um, no. Not really. Most of the world sensibly understands why the Cuban revolution happened, and like it or not, the Castro brothers are still pretty popular.

Here's an interesting speech-

"I believe that there is no country in the world including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country’s policies during the Batista regime. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will even go further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear."

U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963[25]

Could you imagine even Obama saying that today? Of course not.

Malala's peace prize was a political driven anti-muslim award.

Given by a western zionist influenced committee. ..... :cool:
You consider the Taliban, who tried to execute her for speaking out against their not allowing females to get an education, to represent Islamic ideology? You are defending what the Taliban did to this girl and other women? You are not a true Muslim, that's for certain. Nothing in the Koran supports the kind of behavior the Taliban manifested. Nothing. To support them and say that giving Malala the recognition she deserves for standing up to the Taliban is anti-Muslim is total ignorance. Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.

Blah blah yay congratulations to the Liberal media. They got someone a Nobel prize. I could name 10 people who deserved it more.

You consider the Taliban, who tried to execute her for speaking out against their not allowing females to get an education, to represent Islamic ideology? You are defending what the Taliban did to this girl and other women? You are not a true Muslim, that's for certain. Nothing in the Koran supports the kind of behavior the Taliban manifested. Nothing. To support them and say that giving Malala the recognition she deserves for standing up to the Taliban is anti-Muslim is total ignorance. Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.
No, I do not support the Taliban and this isn't about Islamic theology.

It's about people of a sovereign country deciding which of their citizens they want to educate or not educate.

And western nations trying to force their will and change the culture of other people. . :cool:

I'm going to be a stick in the mud here.

While Malala's story is sad and inspirational, exactly what has it done to promote "Peace"?

Has it ended a war? Has it negotiated a cease-fire? No. It hasn't even made the Taliban embarrassed about being misogynistic jackholes.

the biggest problem with the Peace Prize in recent years is that it's increasingly become a political statement, and not a recognition of those who actually work to end war, which was the real intent of the guy who was embarrassed he invented dynamite and was upset it was being used to blow people up.
Peace is elusive

She has elevated the issue of the education of young women around the world and violence and intimidation against young women trying to gain an education

Well worthy of the prize

She got Nobel Peace price for receiving bullet in head nothing else, she is fake media symbol for education for women she could only bark in UN assembly and in conventions practically she is doing nothing....

Take that back

Sent from my Glasky tab S

Edit

If you fire someone with AK47 in head from 2 to 4 feet of distance you think person would survive? , believe me she is all drama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back