🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Malala wins Nobel Peace Prize

Obama has bombed upto 9 countries if he can get Nobel Prize then anyone one can get it

Sent from my Glasky tab S

She got Nobel Peace price for receiving bullet in head nothing else, she is fake media symbol for education for women she could only bark in UN assembly and in conventions practically she is doing nothing....

Take that back

Edit

If you fire someone with AK47 in head from 2 to 4 feet of distance you think person would survive? , believe me she is all drama

If she had taken a bullet in the head and then hid from public view, you might be right. But in spite of a Taliban price on her head, she has continued to speak out for women's rights. Extreme bravery for a 16 year old

She got Nobel Peace price for receiving bullet in head nothing else, she is fake media symbol for education for women she could only bark in UN assembly and in conventions practically she is doing nothing....

Take that back

Edit

If you fire someone with AK47 in head from 2 to 4 feet of distance you think person would survive? , believe me she is all drama

If she had taken a bullet in the head and then hid from public view, you might be right. But in spite of a Taliban price on her head, she has continued to speak out for women's rights. Extreme bravery for a 16 year old

Malalal is nearly murdered, then speaks out brilliantly and courageously for girls' education and peace.

Armada merely whines.

Malala's peace prize was a political driven anti-muslim award.

Given by a western zionist influenced committee. ..... :cool:
You are right I'm locally from the town where malala belongs...
Before that head shot she and her father occasionally traveled to Afghanistan to meet with American army generals no one knows what was the agenda of meeting ....

She along with her family invited in US embassy in Pakistan where no local citizens are allowed to go...

Level of brainwash is she says my ideal personality is Obama murderer of millions of humans and economy of USA

Grow up and lose the jealousy, armada.

You have no idea what she was doing there.

The fact remains is that she defends education for girls and the principles of peace.

If you oppose that, you oppose humanity.

The fact remains is that she defends education for girls and the principles of peace.

Defending education for girls in meeting with army and cia lolz go make stupid someone else not Me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413039466087.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413039466087.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 69

Defending education for girls in meeting with army and cia lolz go make stupid someone else not Me

So what do you think of those little bitches thinking they deserve the same education as you?

[
Peace is elusive

She has elevated the issue of the education of young women around the world and violence and intimidation against young women trying to gain an education

Well worthy of the prize

Again, inspirational, but how does that promote peace?

If you want to turn it into the "Nobel Prize for Nice Sentiments", i'm all for that.

and admittably, the state of the world today, not a whole lot of people are promoting peace.

But nothing she did is going to stop a war or end a conflict, that's my point.

[
Peace is elusive

She has elevated the issue of the education of young women around the world and violence and intimidation against young women trying to gain an education

Well worthy of the prize

Again, inspirational, but how does that promote peace?

If you want to turn it into the "Nobel Prize for Nice Sentiments", i'm all for that.

and admittably, the state of the world today, not a whole lot of people are promoting peace.

But nothing she did is going to stop a war or end a conflict, that's my point.
The Nobel committee has expanded the definition of peace beyond just stopping war. It includes equal rights, the environment, healthcare

[
The Nobel committee has expanded the definition of peace beyond just stopping war. It includes equal rights, the environment, healthcare

and that's the problem. They've rendered it meaningless.

So they give it to Al Gore for not being George W. Bush, and then they give it to Obama for not being George W. Bush, and at that point, does the prize still have any meaning.

On that note, I want to say that I am putting myself in for the Nobel Peace PRize, on the theory that I am definitely not George W. Bush.

Forum List

Back