Male Student Filmed Urinating By A Teacher

You truly are a fuckstain.

Say something intelligent, and I may respond.
ONUS is on you

e60027a82146f5170d3cec8a9ddfcf60.gif

I'm not sure why he still attends school. If he were my son he'd be yanked out of it immediately. At least one of the students spoke up about it saying that it was inappropriate instead of bullying him like the other idiots.

I am very suspicious of this story. This outlet is the only place it appears and it was three weeks ago. If she filmed this boy in the bathroom and then showed the ENTIRE class, the ENTIRE class would be witnesses. It would not take three weeks to get to the bottom of this, nor even three days. She would have been fired and this story, corroborated, would be in many more places.

Listen. Some kids lie. They lie for all kinds of reasons. Every single accusation against a teacher is not necessarily true just because a kid makes it.

Geez people.

He doesn't have to prove your negative. There is a local news report on the story. Could the kid be lying? It's possible, but the local news seems to think it's a legitimate enough accusation to report it. If you have evidence it didn't happen then YOU present it.

This story was printed three weeks ago and there is nothing else I could find on a search. You do not need three weeks to investigate this if the teacher showed a video to an entire class of a student peeing. As I said: you do not even need three days.

Bad teachers sadly exist, but kids sometimes lie or exaggerate stories too. I know. Shocker.

Here is how simple this investigation should be:
Walk into the classroom and ask the children to raise their hands if the teacher showed a video of XXXX going to the bathroom. If they all raise their hands, turn to the teacher and say, "You're fired."

Oh goody, mob rule by middle school students.

Why not?

Forum List

Back