Malian Muslims in Paris France & Jews

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful? What one word explains it?

• Anger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fear

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hatred

• Ignorance

• Religion

• They've become like the enemy they hate

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • O Come O Come Emanuel, and rescue captive Israel. Captive of hatred, fear, and anger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Anyone remember this: The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu personally thanked him. French politicians called for him to be awarded France’s highest honor. And now, just days after a deadly terrorist attack hit a Parisian kosher store, he was dubbed the “Malian Muslim,” the man who risked everything to save the lives of some Jews.

“I want to express my appreciation to the Mali citizen who helped save seven Jews,” Netanyahu said Sunday night during a visit to a synagogue as the audience erupted in cheers.​

The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful towards all Muslims after the Paris attack?

USMB is a classic example of assholes combined. So what gives.
Highlighting what needs to be highlighted. When good people do not speak up, they deserve contempt.

I understand many Muslims fearing criticizing those who make them look bad. They could get seriously hurt. Why do so many Jews and supporters of Israel not speak up when assholes shit here?

Highlighting what needs to be highlighted. When good people do not speak up, they deserve contempt.

I understand many Muslims fearing criticizing those who make them look bad. They could get seriously hurt. Why do so many Jews and supporters of Israel not speak up when assholes shit here?

When was the lat time Jews took down an entire theatre in Washington DC, butchering Americans watching a show?

I'm not getting your point.

When was the lat time Jews took down an entire theatre in Washington DC, butchering Americans watching a show?

Calling for the deportation of all Muslims, calling for throwing firebombs at refugee camps with Muslims in them...

It's all posted here.

Enough. First Netanyahu shits on America, now supporters of Israel feel it's okay to shit on America.

Would you support Israel being collateral damage in a nuke strike against Islamic Radicalism if the payoff were world peace?

He is a libtard, he has no point.

Calling for the deportation of all Muslims, calling for throwing firebombs at refugee camps with Muslims in them...

It's all posted here.

Enough. First Netanyahu shits on America, now supporters of Israel feel it's okay to shit on America.

Would you support Israel being collateral damage in a nuke strike against Islamic Radicalism if the payoff were world peace?

It's not really a question if we would have supported that or not. The world is already sacrificing Jews in order to calm the radical beast. Every day.

over 120 people died in France yesterday, but what concerns you, for some reason, is Muslims being offended by emotional response?

That is crazy.

Where did you find us being hateful?
reading posts on usmb?

In order to understand Dante, Lipush, you need to listen to this interview with Dennis Pager.
He understands the world through his feelings. Not through logic or reason. It's all about feelings.
People who are ruled by their feelings consider any opinion that differs from their own to be a personal attack / hate speech / worthy of contempt.

A good example Prager gives is that of a scenario where a person is faced with saving their beloved dog or a complete stranger that will die without being rescued. Do they rescue their beloved pet or the complete stranger?

The person who is lost in their emotions is likely to struggle with the decision and some might even save their pet over the human being. Why? Because their feelings overcome their ability to think rationally.

For a Jew or a Christian? We know that we must do the right thing. Save the human. Saving the animal over the human is never even a question for us. We wouldn't even consider not saving the human in preference for the life of an animal!! We know we are going to save the human because it is the right thing to do!

It's all posted here.

It's not really a question if we would have supported that or not. The world is already sacrificing Jews in order to calm the radical beast. Every day.

over 120 people died in France yesterday, but what concerns you, for some reason, is Muslims being offended by emotional response?

That is crazy.
He is a libtard, they make no sense.

He is led by his emotions. Nothing else. He's a classic example of how the left feels (rather than "thinks").

The Talmud says in 'Baba Batra' that a man should not be judged in times of sorrow. When you bury your dead and over 100 of your people are killed in one night with no reason, people get emotional. And people in general are very emotional, it's psychology 101.

He is led by his emotions. Nothing else. He's a classic example of how the left feels (rather than "thinks").

Why is his emotion more important than the emotion of more than 120 families?

Why is his emotion more important than the emotion of more than 120 families?
The religion of the left demands that they be ruled by their emotions. It is what it is. Of course it does not make sense. People who are ruled by their emotions seldom make sense. I have another example for you. Hold on..............

Anyone remember this: The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu personally thanked him. French politicians called for him to be awarded France’s highest honor. And now, just days after a deadly terrorist attack hit a Parisian kosher store, he was dubbed the “Malian Muslim,” the man who risked everything to save the lives of some Jews.

“I want to express my appreciation to the Mali citizen who helped save seven Jews,” Netanyahu said Sunday night during a visit to a synagogue as the audience erupted in cheers.​

The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful towards all Muslims after the Paris attack?

Where were the Muslims today to save the day in Paris?

It's all posted here.

That is crazy.
Stop pretending like you care about French citizens

The naked hatred of Jews and Israeli's and their supporters at usmb has people like Dante question ever having supported Israel so blindly for so long

Mission Accomplished you fools

Now screw America over like Netanyahu does

It's all posted here.

That is crazy.
Stop pretending like you care about French citizens

French citizens today, tomorrow it's Americans, Britians, etc.

Fellow human beings, that is.

Which somehow are pushed aside in favor of being politically correct towards the Muslims, for some reason.

Forum List

Back