Malian Muslims in Paris France & Jews

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful? What one word explains it?

• Anger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fear

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hatred

• Ignorance

• Religion

• They've become like the enemy they hate

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • O Come O Come Emanuel, and rescue captive Israel. Captive of hatred, fear, and anger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone remember this: The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu personally thanked him. French politicians called for him to be awarded France’s highest honor. And now, just days after a deadly terrorist attack hit a Parisian kosher store, he was dubbed the “Malian Muslim,” the man who risked everything to save the lives of some Jews.

“I want to express my appreciation to the Mali citizen who helped save seven Jews,” Netanyahu said Sunday night during a visit to a synagogue as the audience erupted in cheers.​

The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful towards all Muslims after the Paris attack?

Where were the Muslims today to save the day in Paris?

They were among the victims.

Anyone remember this: The Muslim who risked his life at a Paris kosher market to save seven Jews

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu personally thanked him. French politicians called for him to be awarded France’s highest honor. And now, just days after a deadly terrorist attack hit a Parisian kosher store, he was dubbed the “Malian Muslim,” the man who risked everything to save the lives of some Jews.

“I want to express my appreciation to the Mali citizen who helped save seven Jews,” Netanyahu said Sunday night during a visit to a synagogue as the audience erupted in cheers.​

Why are so many Jews and supporters of Israel so hateful towards all Muslims after the Paris attack?

Guess despite all the people who saw it it was just flashing lights and moving pictures to them. Some of us actually listened and learned though..

'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda, episode 1.

Guess despite all the people who saw it it was just flashing lights and moving pictures to them. Some of us actually listened and learned though..

'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda, episode 1.

Stop being disingenuous and dishonest

Stop being disingenuous and dishonest

Think because something comes from a movie it's invalid? Someone had to write it, and that person probably studied....

You are quite correct.

One Muslim specially was a victim, poor fellow, you have to feel sorry for him.

He was accidentally killed when his companion suicide bomber detonated before him.

This happened at the Bataclan music hall yesterday in Paris.

You are quite correct.

He was accidentally killed when his companion suicide bomber detonated before him.

Gotta hate when that happens.

Probably ruined his whole day.

You are quite correct.

Make light of it if you find it ;murder funny. Here's who has been identified so far as among the casualties, and yes, it includes Muslims, who were not terrorists. Terrorists don't care so much who they kill.

Paris terror: Victims and attackers identified

Forum List

Back