Mall brawls...

7tQcAl.jpg

After those brawls, more malls will close, not immediately, but soon. That's what usually happens when you replace paying demographic with the stealing demographic and you can't turn a profit.

2chmiap.jpg

I don't go to malls where there are a majority of blacks.

10% is my maximum tolerance.

If I see tons of blacks everywhere I get the Hell out BEFORE they start rioting.

Situational awareness.

Plus I usually only have 20 rounds with me, not any more.

So any more than 20 and I am outnumbered.

Just goes to show you that all we really have in this country are first world problems.
I mean if you're going to get into a brawl over shit you buy in a mall then you really don't have much to worry about in your life do you?

I don't go to malls where there are a majority of blacks.

10% is my maximum tolerance.

If I see tons of blacks everywhere I get the Hell out BEFORE they start rioting.

Situational awareness.

Plus I usually only have 20 rounds with me, not any more.

So any more than 20 and I am outnumbered.
I don't go to malls at all

the closest I come to that are those sprawling outdoor places
90% of the time I get what I need by online shopping

It's kind of a hard thing to control without accusations of racism.

The Beechwood incident is about ten minutes from my home on the highway. Beechwood used to be an upper scale suburb until blacks moved in and incidents like this became the norm. A lot of our Jewish community lives in that area.

In Akron, the owners of a mall got sick of similar incidents. So they created new rules. Anybody under the age of 18 had to be with an adult to enter the mall. The blacks went crazy saying such a regulation was racist. The law mentioned no race, gender or religion.
They have the same rule at a mall near Pittsburgh and nobody went crazy and said such a regulation was racist. Nice story though, especially if it makes you feel good. Did all the blacks in Akron go crazy or just half of them?

After those brawls, more malls will close, not immediately, but soon. That's what usually happens when you replace paying demographic with the stealing demographic and you can't turn a profit.

2chmiap.jpg
That's what happened in A Toledo mall. Started with blacks roaming the mall. Shoppers left, mall died. Happens endlessly.

Just a reminder to our afro american videographers...turn your iphone sideways for proper framing of the action and hold the iphone steady!

I noticed all the rioters were black people.
Not a single negro rioter/looter at these malls have an IQ above the low eighties.
When the country finally acknowledges this fact maybe a solution can be found to somehow protect peace loving normal innocent people from these sub-normal people.
The hard reality is coming folks.

I noticed all the rioters were black people.
Not a single negro rioter/looter at these malls have an IQ above the low eighties.
When the country finally acknowledges this fact maybe a solution can be found to somehow protect peace loving normal innocent people from these sub-normal people.
The hard reality is coming folks.
Well, people like you are certainly finding a safe place here to say such things.

These stories don't help considering many malls across the nation are already struggling with getting shoppers through the door. Buying most of my shit on Amazon has made going to the mall quite silly.

The only thing I miss about the mall is Auntie Anne's Pretzels. :lol:

That's what happened in A Toledo mall. Started with blacks roaming the mall. Shoppers left, mall died. Happens endlessly.

Diversity is great...
But a massive new study, based on detailed interviews of nearly 30,000 people across America, has concluded just the opposite. Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

The downside of diversity

Forum List

Back