Mall brawls...

These stories don't help considering many malls across the nation are already struggling with getting shoppers through the door. Buying most of my shit on Amazon has made going to the mall quite silly.
In a few years America's malls will resemble an inner city mall in Detroit. Does a mall exist in inner city Detroit anymore?
No business owner in their right mind will start any business in the negro dominated inner city shitholes.
After these latest attacks on innocent businesses NONE of these business owners are going to be able to afford to buy any insurance as long as the business remains at these malls.
Goodbye any clothing stores etc.
The 'Tree-Dwellers' are doing to the malls what they've done to their own neighborhoods: Destroy them.

It's kind of a hard thing to control without accusations of racism.

The Beechwood incident is about ten minutes from my home on the highway. Beechwood used to be an upper scale suburb until blacks moved in and incidents like this became the norm. A lot of our Jewish community lives in that area.

In Akron, the owners of a mall got sick of similar incidents. So they created new rules. Anybody under the age of 18 had to be with an adult to enter the mall. The blacks went crazy saying such a regulation was racist. The law mentioned no race, gender or religion.
We have a similar problem with the black kids here in KC. The Plaza (very upscale outdoor shopping) has had problems with them for years during the warm weather. The city even created a curfew to try to curb the violence from them but nothing has worked. All of the malls in predominantly black areas have been closed or torn down. The black "culture" is rotting from within.

Last edited:
I love the mall in Twin Falls Idaho
I kinda like being around a lot of people during Christmas.
I never buy sight unseen #### online.
Most the stuff I seen bought on the internet is crap.

Actually, it's more a question of greed. Lots of people go a bit nuts during big sales, especially if there is a limited amount of a popular item.

Greed knows no politics.

A true headline would read, "Poor Black Teenagers Who No Longer Can Afford Dirt, Ruin Mall Shopping".........just another Obama legacy...........

Trump took credit for the Xmas shopping boom. So that means this is his fault too!

Blacks have made this behavior popular with the White trash
is there anything you nazis dont blame black people for?
Nothing gets some people excited like a story about unruly black kids.

When an establishment like the Akron mall states that no one under 18 can come in without an adult, how and why is that racist? If anything, it's targeted at the youths. That means that the black, white, Korean, Latino, Indian, and anyone under 18 cannot come in without an adult. Show us where everyone besides the Blacks got a pass?

Forum List

Back