Mall brawls...

Actually, it's more a question of greed. Lots of people go a bit nuts during big sales, especially if there is a limited amount of a popular item.

Greed knows no politics.
Wrong!
When a bunch of people with average IQs in the low eighties go into a mall and begin looting and smashing windows that IS NOT greed"!
Those are the acts of sub-humans with the moral sense of fucking monkeys.
NO DIFFERENCE!
Solution?
People who behave like monkeys should be housed like monkeys.
Put a thousand each in nice big cages and let them do what monkeys do. Fight and fuck and attempt to steal their neighbor's banana.
Like they do in every inner city shithole already.

I don't blame them for mankind landing on the moon

Maybe you should, because the main number cruncher for NASA when we first went into space was a black woman.
The exception proves the rule pal.
How many negro Nobel prize winners has there been since the 'prize' first started getting handed out for ANY area regarding hard science?
ONE in economics.
Twelve for 'Peace' whatever the fuck that means.
And a couple for 'literature'.
Pity Big Mike never made it to his full scholarship to the computer science department at MIT. Then for sure there would be another negro scientific genius you can rub in all our White Supremacist' faces right?

Blacks have made this behavior popular with the White trash
is there anything you nazis dont blame black people for?
Nothing gets some people excited like a story about unruly black kids.

When an establishment like the Akron mall states that no one under 18 can come in without an adult, how and why is that racist? If anything, it's targeted at the youths. That means that the black, white, Korean, Latino, Indian, and anyone under 18 cannot come in without an adult. Show us where everyone besides the Blacks got a pass?
The Akron Mall business association told the mall owners that if the owners did not provide the means to keep the businesses in the mall safe from looters and thieves the mall owners would be in contravention of the lease agreement.
National franchise owners would then sue the mall owners and move their businesses out of the mall.
This action is now occurring with every mall in the country.
I know a FF franchise owner in that mall.
She says her business is down 50% since the negro sub-human feral animals began to over run the mall two years ago.
Normal people are afraid to even leave their vehicles in the parking lot for fear of them being vandalised.
It's time to put an end to this out of control situation...........whatever the solution is.

Blacks have made this behavior popular with the White trash
is there anything you nazis dont blame black people for?
Nothing gets some people excited like a story about unruly black kids.

When an establishment like the Akron mall states that no one under 18 can come in without an adult, how and why is that racist? If anything, it's targeted at the youths. That means that the black, white, Korean, Latino, Indian, and anyone under 18 cannot come in without an adult. Show us where everyone besides the Blacks got a pass?
The Akron Mall business association told the mall owners that if the owners did not provide the means to keep the businesses in the mall safe from looters and thieves the mall owners would be in contravention of the lease agreement.
National franchise owners would then sue the mall owners and move their businesses out of the mall.
This action is now occurring with every mall in the country.
I know a FF franchise owner in that mall.
She says her business is down 50% since the negro sub-human feral animals began to over run the mall two years ago.
Normal people are afraid to even leave their vehicles in the parking lot for fear of them being vandalised.
It's time to put an end to this out of control situation...........whatever the solution is.
you sound like a cop

I went to the mall in Reno Nv. a few times over the last week. It's brown. I don't know if that's representative of the population or if brown just likes to shop, but it's real brown.

I was born in Reno and have watched the transition. Do I like it? Nope, not one bit. We're over-crowded, dirty, chaotic and disrespectful. Combine that with social media and such, you begin to realize this is saturation of society.

Last edited:
I went to the mall in Reno Nv. a few times over the last week. It's brown. I don't know if that's representative of the population or if brown just likes to shop, but it's real brown.

I was born in Reno and have watched the transition. Do I like it? Nope, not one bit. We're over-crowded, dirty, chaotic and disrespectful. Combine that with social media and such, you begin to realize this is saturation of society.
It's really very simple:
Consider what the culture is like where the 'immigrants' illegal or otherwise are coming from. Everyone of them is bringing that culture to America. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back