Man accidentally shoots himself at Oklahoma ‘Muslim-free’ gun range

13.11.bd6c8c42-802b-44cc-8b1e-e81895cc3c1a.Full.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The gun masterbaters hero

Dont' recognize the man in your picture,

BUT, if he had a mental disorder that kept him out of the military, I suggest you contact the authorities in his area, and suggest that he is lying on his background check paperwork

Sounds like you gun-grabbers are desperate for a story about this establishment that bans Muslims.

If all you have is one misfired weapon that injured the arm of the man who dropped it, I'd say you've failed.

Damn funny that you think only one "misfired weapon" is some sort of success for these dunderheads.

How many injuries or deaths would fit take for you to say they need some lessons in basic fire arm safety?

Seriously, why do the gun nutters ALWAYS defend ignorance and stupidity?

Goono cheered when Muslims flew jetliners into the WTC'S.

Not just an indefensible accusation but a desperate attempt to defend stupidity and ignorance.

You are either a despicable liar or you have a link that PROVES the OP "cheered when Muslims flew jetliners into the WTC'S" and we all know which it is.

‘The Clampetts have come to town’

LOL Goobers shooting themselves!! More More More!!

Man accidentally shoots himself at Oklahoma Muslim-free gun range The Clampetts have come to town

Wow, guno, front page news there....

I cut my thumb peeling an apple yesterday.

Done that 3, maybe 4 times in about 55 years.

Should I stop using a knife to peel my apples?

By all means, keep peeling! The question is, can you run and peel at the same time? Can you?

Can these goobers run and peel at the same time? I bet they can't chew gum and peel.

Volunteers-outside-Save-Yurself-Gun-Shop-KOKI-800x430.png

Last edited:
BREAKING: Woman accidently cuts off finger practicing cutting chicken in pork free kitchen!

( what does muslim free have to do with it)

Man accidentally shoots himself at Oklahoma Muslim-free gun range The Clampetts have come to town

Wow, guno, front page news there....

I cut my thumb peeling an apple yesterday.

Done that 3, maybe 4 times in about 55 years.

Should I stop using a knife to peel my apples?

By all means, keep peeling! The question is, can you run and peel at the same time? Can you?

:D

Sounds like you gun-grabbers are desperate for a story about this establishment that bans Muslims.

If all you have is one misfired weapon that injured the arm of the man who dropped it, I'd say you've failed.

Damn funny that you think only one "misfired weapon" is some sort of success for these dunderheads.

How many injuries or deaths would fit take for you to say they need some lessons in basic fire arm safety?

Seriously, why do the gun nutters ALWAYS defend ignorance and stupidity?

How am I defending "ignorance and stupidity"? Yes, there are idiots at gun ranges sometimes. Yes, sometimes they do end up hurting themselves. I have no remorse for them.

The only reason this is a "story" is the anti-Muslim connection, and it's just used for a narrative that anti-Islamists are somehow "extra stupid", just because one idiot dropped his gun.

Do you like to deep throat 6 inch barrels or the 12 inchers more???...men with homosexual and gun fetishes...only on usmb.

Careful, you'll get poor Guano all excited, and since he can't get laid.........

Do you like to deep throat 6 inch barrels or the 12 inchers more???...men with homosexual and gun fetishes...only on usmb.

Careful, you'll get poor Guano all excited, and since he can't get laid.........
Safe to say...you like the 12 inchers right up the ole wazoo...

You poor girl....

You poor girl....
Your poor rectum...

You poor girl....
Your poor rectum...

Don't get yourself all worked up, it sounds like you're in the same boat as Guano.

You poor girl....
Your poor rectum...

Don't get yourself all worked up, it sounds like you're in the same boat as Guano.
Sounds like you can't dispute your 12 incher proclivities...

Toddsterpatriot

Why do most of your posts concern the sex lives of others?

Maybe you need to find a hobby.

Toddsterpatriot

Why do most of your posts concern the sex lives of others?

Maybe you need to find a hobby.

What are you mumbling about?
Guano doesn't have one.

That's why guns should be banned. There are too many retards who have no idea how to use them properly. The problem is that they are the most vocal ones from all gun owners. It would be better to take away all guns.

That's why guns should be banned. There are too many retards who have no idea how to use them properly. The problem is that they are the most vocal ones from all gun owners. It would be better to take away all guns.

Never happen

Yeah, at our local range we had a veteran police woman shoot herself in the leg holstering her weapon....in, out and back into the leg....and the guy cop standing next to her, looked over, say the injury...and fainted....

The instructor of the class I was in pointed out that he was standing on the spot where she almost bled out.....

So impress your anti gun extremist buddies somewhere else, racist......

Forum List

Back